PDA

View Full Version : Neptune mufflers for Triumph Street Triple!

nptnz
22nd March 2011, 18:08
Hi All.

Please see the New Neptune set up for Triumph Street Triple, these are short only 330mm long finish is the new textured polished/brushed finish ,also can be done in polished,brushed ot the Black finish.

Feed back would be great!

Thanks

Mark

Maha
22nd March 2011, 18:14
Triple tone through a Neptune is outstanding...

Mark

Gubb
22nd March 2011, 18:22
What a sexy bike.

short-circuit
22nd March 2011, 19:01
What a sexy bike.

Yep. Looking wicked there Gubb.

Gubb
22nd March 2011, 19:23
...Just need to fill the holes left over from yanking off the Indicators.

I'll write up a review of the pipes, and Neptune (Awesome!) when I can borrow a camera from work.

Hitcher
22nd March 2011, 20:33
While I love the noise Neptunes make, I think their styling is a bit "old school" compared with what the Yoshis, TBRs, Leo Vinces and others are doing.

nptnz
22nd March 2011, 21:54
Hi MR Hitcher!

We started making a few more modern designs (still are) but most of our customers want somthing a bit different from the masses, have re-tooled the encaps & reprofiled refined the design a little.
:yes:

Morepower
23rd March 2011, 20:03
Good quality pipes and sometimes nothing wrong with old school looks . I have had a pair I got second hand on My TL for 60,000 kms without an issue and they sound great , a little more deep and mellow than the Two Brothers.

Morepower
23rd March 2011, 20:09
And a picture ...why not :)
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/KiwiTLS/DSCF1151.jpg

nptnz
23rd March 2011, 20:37
And a picture ...why not :)
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/KiwiTLS/DSCF1151.jpg

Wicked, they were made when we first started out! big yellow badges, 90% of our customers want somthing different so we try not to be to close to the mass produced brands,

Those pipes look like new still, many thanks for your feedback!

Regards.

Mark:yes:

cold comfort
25th March 2011, 09:38
Hi- About to purchase an 800XC. the Arrow is, as you would expect,and arm and a leg.($1600 i believe) Do you intend to produce an alternative and if so what price would you be looking at?

nptnz
25th March 2011, 09:51
Yes not sure whats going on with the Arrow price increase.

We want to do a muffler for the tiger approx cost $800.00 incl all fittings

Thanx

Hi- About to purchase an 800XC. the Arrow is, as you would expect,and arm and a leg.($1600 i believe) Do you intend to produce an alternative and if so what price would you be looking at?

cold comfort
25th March 2011, 10:01
Thanks-i have emailed you on this. Look forward to your product. Bike won't be here till June and the standard muffler will do in the interim.

AllanB
25th March 2011, 15:56
Nice. I've sent a link to a friend - she is looking for a pair for hers

You know what I think would look mean on the Street or Speed is a pair of your reverse cone mufflers either side. Probably need to be shorter to suit the bike but I think they would look A1 and pay homage to the reverse cone Triumph pipes of years back.

nptnz
25th March 2011, 16:32
Hi Allan.

Thanks for that,

I agree those reverse cones would look amazing on a street triple, i had a customer a few years back and made him a black short one, ill find the image and post it

Many Thanks

Mark

Nice. I've sent a link to a friend - she is looking for a pair for hers

You know what I think would look mean on the Street or Speed is a pair of your reverse cone mufflers either side. Probably need to be shorter to suit the bike but I think they would look A1 and pay homage to the reverse cone Triumph pipes of years back.

nptnz
25th March 2011, 16:39
Found this image of short reverse cone .

Hi Allan.

Thanks for that,

I agree those reverse cones would look amazing on a street triple, i had a customer a few years back and made him a black short one, ill find the image and post it

Many Thanks

Mark