PDA

View Full Version : Bike recovery - Auckland central - Help please

Hiflyer
24th March 2011, 07:22
My bike has gone and farked itself, just before it’s service! :facepalm: So if anyone would be able to help me out with getting it home, that would be great as my bike was my only form of transport and my partners car doesn’t have a tow bar…

The bike is next to Auckland Hospital and I live in Epsom, the journey is about 10mins and there will be of course petrol money and beers (or similar if you want) as payment but alas payday is on Tuesday so might have to wait till then.

Thanks heaps!

ac3_snow
24th March 2011, 08:17
sussed :2thumbsup

maggot
24th March 2011, 17:58
My bike has gone and farked itself, just before it’s service! :facepalm: So if anyone would be able to help me out with getting it home, that would be great as my bike was my only form of transport and my partners car doesn’t have a tow bar…

The bike is next to Auckland Hospital and I live in Epsom, the journey is about 10mins and there will be of course petrol money and beers (or similar if you want) as payment but alas payday is on Tuesday so might have to wait till then.

Thanks heaps!

You've got all the luck mate :facepalm:

Squiggles
24th March 2011, 22:32
Sorted? </10chars>

CookMySock
25th March 2011, 08:59
Ooooo what broke? :corn:

ac3_snow
26th March 2011, 06:30

+1
you had a chance to look at it yet??

Hiflyer
29th March 2011, 08:56
You've got all the luck mate :facepalm:

I know. . . . I know.

Sorted? </10chars>

yep!

+1
you had a chance to look at it yet??

Na not yet, was asleep/away for most of the weekend so I'll be taking my first look at it tomorrow. First gotta charge the battery, then I'll check the plugs and leads, then the carbs. If I can't see anything wrong with those, well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.