PDA

View Full Version : Confused Hyosung

Emilio
1st April 2011, 14:44
Sorry if someones already uploaded this but its awsum!
The painter didnt know what a ninja was...

Other than saying its a Kawasaki ninja, its a really nice paint job.

AllanB
1st April 2011, 15:16
Almost looks like a photoshop job too me.

So they buy a Ho-bag because it is cheaper than the Kawa then spend the price difference on getting it painted ..........

zeocen
1st April 2011, 15:17
It IS a photoshop, if you think that's actual paint you need a new pair of eyes.

steve_t
1st April 2011, 15:20
It IS a photoshop, if you think that's actual paint you need a new pair of eyes.

LOL. Yeah, the Kawi and Ninja badges are dead giveaways

Str8 Jacket
1st April 2011, 15:21
Anyone else notice the big scrape in the drivers door of the white car?

steelphoenix
1st April 2011, 18:21
Terrible Photoshop is terrible. Ick!

(Also, poor little Hyosung, not even enough respect to even Photoshop it well. :( )

tigertim20
1st April 2011, 18:28
correct, its a photoshop

FJRider
1st April 2011, 18:33
Anyone else notice the big scrape in the drivers door of the white car?

WHITE CAR ... ???? :blink:

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 18:53

(Also, poor little Hyosung, not even enough respect to even Photoshop it well. :( )

Also, poor Kawasaki having their name put on THAT!

steelphoenix
1st April 2011, 19:11
Also, poor Kawasaki having their name put on THAT!
Tru' dat. :P

I just kinda feel sorry for the Hyos sometimes... nobody likes them...

Bonez
1st April 2011, 19:22

I just kinda feel sorry for the Hyos sometimes... nobody likes them...They have there place in the big scheme of things. One chaps done a godzillion kms on a 250 commuting between Wellywood and the WireRaper, with only regular maintenance required. They've got got a good warranty period nowdayz and good support.

sil3nt
1st April 2011, 19:27
I dont think anyone has mentioned this but im pretty sure that has been photoshopped.

Bonez
1st April 2011, 19:29
I dont think anyone has mentioned this but im pretty sure that has been photoshopped.Here's a clue-Try looking at the previous posts.

4AGE
1st April 2011, 19:31
Here's a clue-Try looking at the previous posts.

I think he was being sarcastic brah.

sil3nt
1st April 2011, 19:32
Here's a clue-Try looking at the previous posts.http://stephan.kochen.nl/dump/woosh.gif

steelphoenix
1st April 2011, 19:32

LOL. Yeah, the Kawi and Ninja badges are dead giveaways

correct, its a photoshop

I dont think anyone has mentioned this but im pretty sure that has been photoshopped.
Good to know we're all in consensus about this...

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 19:35

What's the difference between a Hyosung and a prostitute?
The prostitute won't shit herself on you mid-ride :shit:

Bonez
1st April 2011, 19:37
I think he was being sarcastic brah.To know me is to luv me. Ask Mom.

Bonez
1st April 2011, 19:42
What's the difference between a Hyosung and a prostitute?
The prostitute won't shit herself on you mid-ride :shit:Not quite true m dear. Depends on what you're in to. Hyobags generally will respect you in the morning though.

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 19:47
Not quite true m dear.

Are you speaking from experience?:sick:

Bonez
1st April 2011, 19:48
Are you speaking from experience?:sick:Don't knock it til you've tried it. 2 girls one cup? Same goes with riding bikes of any description.

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 19:59
Don't knock it til you've tried it. 2 girls one cup? Same goes with riding bikes of any description.

Two girls is good, why go ruin it with that other nasty stuff?

As for Hyosungs, once upon a time, before I knew better, I was interested in one however once I saw one in the flesh even a complete noob could spot the build quality difference between that and the Kwaka that was sat next to it

Bonez
1st April 2011, 20:01

As for Hyosungs, once upon a time, before I knew better, I was interested in one however once I saw one in the flesh even a complete noob could spot the build quality difference between that and the Kwaka that was sat next to itRide one.......Modify it.... Ride it again.............

FJRider
1st April 2011, 20:05

As for Hyosungs, once upon a time, before I knew better, I was interested in one however once I saw one in the flesh even a complete noob could spot the build quality difference between that and the Kwaka that was sat next to it

The "build quality" in women varies too .... need to be seen "in the flesh" to appreciate the difference .... :yes:

In the case of "some" women ... more flesh is not always better ... :shutup:

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 20:05
Ride one.......

I'm told that the suspension is worse than that on my old SV which handled like a sack of shit, why would I want to ride something like that when I have an R6?

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 20:09
The "build quality" in women varies too .... need to be seen "in the flesh" to appreciate the difference .... :yes:

In the case of "some" women ... more flesh is not always better ... :shutup:

lol I whole heartedly agree with this!

Luckily my taste in (men and) women is pretty damn good so that's not a problem for me!

Bonez
1st April 2011, 20:10
I'm told that the suspension is worse than that on my old SV which handled like a sack of shit, why would I want to ride something like that when I have an R6?Have you ridden one?

ducatilover
1st April 2011, 20:13

Nothing to do with the complete lack of performance? The huge weight and small power, even worse than the gutless new Ninja things.

FJRider
1st April 2011, 20:16
Ride one.......Modify it.... Ride it again.............

We still talking bikes ... ???? :blink:

NighthawkNZ
1st April 2011, 20:19

So they buy a Ho-bag because it is cheaper than the Kawa then spend the price difference on getting it painted ..........

It is a photoshop job... and poorly done.... look at the frame for a start...

sil3nt
1st April 2011, 20:21
It is a photoshop job... and poorly done.... look at the frame for a start...I think you might be on to something here.

ducatilover
1st April 2011, 20:22
Have you ridden one?

yes, they are nothing to write home about. The 650 is okay, that's all.

Bonez
1st April 2011, 20:23
We still talking bikes ... ???? :blink:I thinks so. I passed an RF900 once in the pouring rain on the GB400, may she rest in peace. The RF was obviously the better bike but a measely 400 single could piss over it in a downpour. Why was that? I'm not a great rider by any means. I guess what I'm trying to get a across it's not just the bike/brand, but the rider ability as well. ;).

Bonez
1st April 2011, 20:25
yes, they are nothing to write home about. The 650 is okay, that's all.For some of us OK is just fine n dandy.

ducatilover
1st April 2011, 20:32
For some of us OK is just fine n dandy.

It's fine for me, but, I wouldn't be excited about one. Boring works, i ride a CB400 every day and am happy with it's boring turbine-like motor, boring good brakes, boring good suspension and reasonable comfort. I would happily buy a GT650(R) at the right price, although i personally think they are hideous in faired form.

Little Miss Trouble
1st April 2011, 20:32
For some of us OK is just fine n dandy.

Haha well personally I prefer to ride something that looks (and handles) much better than just okay:love:

Still, different strokes for different folks and all that :innocent:

Bonez
1st April 2011, 20:33
Haha well personally I prefer to ride something that looks (and handles) much better than just okay:love:

Still, different strokes for different folks and all that :innocent:Eggzaccerry. It'd be rather boring if we all liked the same thing.

White trash
2nd April 2011, 05:51

Well as they're the biggest selling 250 in NZ, it's apparent that a fair number of people like them.

Our GT250R demo with noisey pipe is actually a bit of a larf cane around the place on.

White trash
2nd April 2011, 05:54
Nothing to do with the complete lack of performance? The huge weight and small power, even worse than the gutless new Ninja things.

Ahhhh, that'll be why the top five bikes in the 250 pro stock National class are all Hyosungs then.

ducatilover
2nd April 2011, 10:00
Ahhhh, that'll be why the top five bikes in the 250 pro stock National class are all Hyosungs then.

Nothing to do with the fact that the riders are good? Or that the other competitors have similar power/weight? The lighter, more powerful VT250 Spada wasn't allowed in, 148kg-40hp trumps the Hyo, and I found I was quicker up my favorite road on the Spada (I'm a biased fuck bag though and did huge Km's on that one)
Are there any new Ninja 250R things in the 250 ProStock? From memory, the Hyo was a bit sportier to ride in terms of seating and had better brakes. I got over test riding new 250's after the new VTR250.

Little Miss Trouble
2nd April 2011, 10:09
Well as they're the biggest selling 250 in NZ, it's apparent that a fair number of people like them.

Our GT250R demo with noisey pipe is actually a bit of a larf cane around the place on.

Shh! You're much funnier when you've been drinking.

I still think riding a hyosung would be like riding a ugly chick, no matter how well it performs, it's still putrid to look at.

Oblivion
2nd April 2011, 10:11
Shh! You're much funnier when you've been drinking.

I still think riding a hyosung would be like riding a ugly chick, no matter how well it performs, it's still putrid to look at.

The headlights especially?

ducatilover
2nd April 2011, 10:13
The headlights especially?

The light designed to be reminiscent of an MV F4 with the Ducati 999 stacked lights in it, with the curves/indents either side to look like a k4 or 5 Gixxer 600/sem-fiddy? :shit:

Oblivion
2nd April 2011, 10:15
The light designed to be reminiscent of an MV F4 with the Ducati 999 stacked lights in it, with the curves/indents either side to look like a k4 or 5 Gixxer 600/sem-fiddy? :shit:

Whatever they are meant to look like, they are still an amalgamation of horror :sick:

ducatilover
2nd April 2011, 10:20
Whatever they are meant to look like, they are still an amalgamation of horror :sick:

I remember the succinct "What the fuck" I uttered upon first looking at one...
I have no doubts that they are a great learner bike and the 650 is a good mid size twin, but the styling is a big blatant rip off...

Each to their own, some people like plastic faces and tits...

Oblivion
2nd April 2011, 10:24
I remember the succinct "What the fuck" I uttered upon first looking at one...
I have no doubts that they are a great learner bike and the 650 is a good mid size twin, but the styling is a big blatant rip off...

Each to their own, some people like plastic faces and tits...

Depends what size tits we are talking about........ :shifty:

ducatilover
2nd April 2011, 10:47
Depends what size tits we are talking about........ :shifty:
Wait, everyone likes plastic tits...