PDA

View Full Version : In the dark

Maha
3rd April 2011, 15:55
Venture packs are so dark on the inside that I have to use the sense of feel/touch to locate anything within.
A suggestion may have to made to the makers of these wonderful (yet cave like) bags to perhaps use a Silver lining.
At night, its even worse, having to resort to using the cell-phone light.
I had thought of buying one of those camping strap-on head light things but seemed a bit extreme.
Venture need to think outside the bag.
Is this an issue for anyone else?

spookytooth
3rd April 2011, 16:07
nope just tip the lot out

Luckylegs
3rd April 2011, 17:06
Venture packs are so dark on the inside that I have to use the sense of feel/touch to locate anything within.
A suggestion may have to made to the makers of these wonderful (yet cave like) bags to perhaps use a Silver lining.
I had thought of buying one of those camping strap-on head light things but seemed a bit extreme.

Yes! VENTURA

...your welcome

Gubb
3rd April 2011, 18:42
Do you have the same problem with your Handbag?

phill-k
3rd April 2011, 18:56

sounds like an age related issue:yes: One of those lighted headbands are incredibly useful when work on the ride in the shed, likewise its easier to look up a phone number on google than the phonebook cause you can set the type sizes to suite:facepalm:

Maha
3rd April 2011, 18:57
Yes! VENTURA

...your welcome

So, not the Highway....:angry:

Do you have the same problem with your Handbag?

I do Nick, smatter of fact, that lippy you gave me clashes with the foundation, you want it back?

Gremlin
4th April 2011, 04:25
Stick a battery powered light on the inside... or eat more carrots.

Givi boxes aren't really any different... I survive somehow, I just know what I am after.