PDA

View Full Version : Hola amigos! (The Singing Chef)

The Singing Chef
4th April 2011, 17:49
Hey everyone, i'm riding up and around Auckland, been riding for maybe 4 - 5 months now, anybody keen for a ride im usually up for it, will generally have to be afternoons/nights though.

Matt

cooky1975
5th April 2011, 12:16
sounds like A Plan before our tauranga run. I been riding about 3 months ill txt you mate

Craig

The Singing Chef
5th April 2011, 17:26
Sweet bro, are you busy tomorrow night? we have a meeting called NASS where you can learn safety maneuvers and such, i'm finding it a great help. text me if your keen cause i have Wed and Thur off so keen for a ride during any of those times :-)

cooky1975
6th April 2011, 09:17
Sweet bro, are you busy tomorrow night? we have a meeting called NASS where you can learn safety maneuvers and such, i'm finding it a great help. text me if your keen cause i have Wed and Thur off so keen for a ride during any of those times :-)

sounds great - i am keen for a thursday night ride - where is this meeting

Toaster
6th April 2011, 09:52
There used to be very regular social rides over the warmer months. Not so much in recent years. Good to see you getting out and keen to ride with others. The site is a great way of networking.

The Singing Chef
10th April 2011, 22:26
Yea i was just starting to get into the rides too :-( i ride out to kaukap enough anyway, just got some new leathers thanks to toto, so im keen to go for a long ride, wanna do the coro or something, just need petrol money

Ricardo S
10th April 2011, 23:31
where about do you guys usually go :ride: ?