PDA

View Full Version : Need bikes/bits/people moved? Auckland->Wellington->Auckland 8/4/11

Slyer
6th April 2011, 13:36
PirateJafa and I are road tripping From Auckland to Wellington on Friday, delivering a GPX250 down for the lovely Rie who now resides in Wellington. Heading to Wellington on Friday and back to Auckland on Sunday.

The vehicle used for this journey is a double-cab Holden Rodeo with three-bike trailer hooked up to the back.
This gives us three seats, the full back of the ute with canopy plus at least two spots for motorbikes that need moving. With so much room it seems silly to not try and fill it!

So if anyone in or between Auckland and Wellington needs bikes/bike stuff/people moved we will be happy to do so for a suitable donation of cash/beer/sexual favours.

Devil
6th April 2011, 15:20
Actually I need to get a tyre down there. Chuck me a PM with your details and i'll organise to drop it off to you.

Cheers.

DR650gary
6th April 2011, 17:25
Have asked my son if he wants his DR moved from Levin to Auckland. Will get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks

DR650gary
6th April 2011, 20:24
Have asked my son if he wants his DR moved from Levin to Auckland. Will get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks anyway, but he will leave it here.

Devil
8th April 2011, 09:16
I guess you dont need the cash!

The Pastor
8th April 2011, 16:22

nah they just don't do deals with the devil

Brayden
8th April 2011, 16:42
Damnit wish I saw this thread earlier.. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Sports/auction-365546004.htm

:crybaby:

YellowDog
8th April 2011, 16:54
A very kind offer indeed.

Three weeks ago, I'd have biting your hand off (not in a sexual way) and brough Whiskey too.

Have a good trip :yes:

Slyer
10th April 2011, 22:09
Yeah sorry was kinda waiting for others to post and then it was like 9pm on Thursday.
Oh shit >.<
We would have given more notice but we didn't know what vehicle we were taking till Wednesday.

Ah well, we gave all the hitch-hikers we saw rides. :P