PDA

View Full Version : Get off the road Kapiti Coast - AJ's just got a bike!

ajthemuss
15th April 2011, 12:41
Hey fellas. After a cup'la years of talking about getting myself a bike, I finally got off my ass and got myself one.

Managed to score myself a 1991 ZZR. I should now probably get myself a license but not planning on riding until I have the bike looking spic and span! I have ridden plenty of dirtbikes over my time so familiar with riding so should be fun getting amoungst it! Looking forward to meeting a few of you on local rides (once I get myself a license of course :woohoo:)

Sweeet! :scooter:

nadroj
15th April 2011, 12:55
Welcome & hoping for your sake it's only a 250cc.

The Everlasting
15th April 2011, 21:09
Welcome and congrats on the new bike,I assume it's a 250?

mrmeal
17th April 2011, 09:48
hurry up and get the license, you talk ed for two years about getting the bike...so there is lost time to be made up :) Welcome aboard! How much spik and span work are you doing on the bike?

ajthemuss
18th April 2011, 11:03
Ahaha correct it's only a 250. I did the basic handling the other day in wellingtons finest weather! Passed! Now going for the scratchy test which i'll do some stage this week if I get the time. Just tidy up some of the fairings - Have already given it a full service, changed spark plug etc, a tune up and a nice cut and polish. Not sure what else i'll do apart from ride it :scooter: