PDA

View Full Version : Are you in the Hawkes Bay area and have a bike available for hire?

_tui_
20th April 2011, 20:54
I'm involved with the shooting of a NZ wine commercial (to be screened in China) and we need a bike for a particular scene.
The bike won't be in shot as the camera man will be shooting from the back of it.
Filming will be done some time between this Sunday the 24th of April and the 30th of April.

Let me know if you think you can help.
Cheers,
Daniel

danieltuileighton@gmail.com
021 1491857

Conquiztador
22nd April 2011, 21:34
I'm involved with the shooting of a NZ wine commercial (to be screened in China) and we need a bike for a particular scene.
The bike won't be in shot as the camera man will be shooting from the back of it.
Filming will be done some time between this Sunday the 24th of April and the 30th of April.

Let me know if you think you can help.
Cheers,
Daniel

danieltuileighton@gmail.com
021 1491857

I take the owner will not be doing the riding? If you need bike with rider then yes, if you want bike w/o rider then I recommend one of the bikeshops. There is also a chap who rents out Harleys for a few hundred per day.

D3ALN
22nd April 2011, 21:46
what sort of bike?

_tui_
26th April 2011, 12:21
Hi all,
Apologies for the delay, we've been doing very long hours and I haven't been able to get online.

I'm still not 100% sure if we will be doing the particular scene which requires the motorbike due to the rain. Unfortunately there is a lot lost in translation.

The type of bike shouldn't be too important, soft suspension would be preferable (possibly substituted for low tyre pressure).
Getting a bike with rider is certainly an option, if you could send me a quick text I could ring you when and if we decide to use a motorbike.
I will also look into talking to some bike shops. (021 1491857).

Cheers,
Daniel