PDA

View Full Version : NZ Motorcyle Movers

Tony.OK
23rd April 2011, 17:59
Just a quick word on my dealings recently with NZ Motorcycle Movers.

Dennis is the owner and is what I'd call "a good bastard"
Found him on TradeMe and was in the process of buying my new track toy so dropped him an email for some quotes.
He came back a fair amount cheaper that the other 2 companies, and me being shall we say..........."tight" , I chose the bike I was gonna get and got in touch with Dennis. Bike was in Te Puke and I'm in Napier, cost me $200 to get it home which I thought was probably cheaper than driving up and back given fuel costs.

So I gave Dennis the owners number and the job was underway. I paid via interweb banking and the bike was picked up on Wed, coming up on Easter I thought I'd be waiting till the following week before the toy arrived. Wed nite Dennis called and said him and his wife wanted to come to Napier for the long weekend and to my delight asked if i wanted it on Friday, Good Friday too in more than the religious way hahaa.

What could be better? Getting a new toy delivered on a needed day off :woohoo:
So a big thanks to NZ Motorcycle Movers for sacrificing some of their own day off to sort me out.................top job.

Give Dennis a call next time ya buy a bike and need it moved.
0800 200 900
www.NZMotorcycleMovers.co.nz

White trash
23rd April 2011, 19:26
Just a quick word on my dealings recently with NZ Motorcycle Movers.

Dennis is the owner and is what I'd call "a good bastard"
Found him on TradeMe and was in the process of buying my new track toy so dropped him an email for some quotes.
He came back a fair amount cheaper that the other 2 companies, and me being shall we say..........."tight" , I chose the bike I was gonna get and got in touch with Dennis. Bike was in Te Puke and I'm in Napier, cost me $200 to get it home which I thought was probably cheaper than driving up and back given fuel costs.

So I gave Dennis the owners number and the job was underway. I paid via interweb banking and the bike was picked up on Wed, coming up on Easter I thought I'd be waiting till the following week before the toy arrived. Wed nite Dennis called and said him and his wife wanted to come to Napier for the long weekend and to my delight asked if i wanted it on Friday, Good Friday too in more than the religious way hahaa.

What could be better? Getting a new toy delivered on a needed day off :woohoo:
So a big thanks to NZ Motorcycle Movers for sacrificing some of their own day off to sort me out.................top job.

Give Dennis a call next time ya buy a bike and need it moved.
0800 200 900
www.NZMotorcycleMovers.co.nz

Dennis is a thoroughly good bastard and the only one we trust with our bikes. Best prices and BY FAR the best service.

98tls
23rd April 2011, 19:37
Any idea on price for getting a bike from say Timaru up to mid North Isle?

Tony.OK
24th April 2011, 17:39
Any idea on price for getting a bike from say Timaru up to mid North Isle?

Drop Dennis an email or give him a bell mate, I had a price from him to get a bike from Chch to Napier and it was around $360 from memory, alot cheaper than crossing that bloody straight myself.

superman
25th April 2011, 00:41
Everyone seems to have received such a good service from NZ motorcycle movers except for me it's not fair!

That looks like fun
25th April 2011, 21:28
Want your bike moved? try Captain Transporter :sick: Got a bike brought up from Nelson to Inglewood and the best words to describe it was "A CIRCUS" :angry:
Bike seemed to just disappear for a while :blink: Finally after 8 days I lost my rag and started jumping, bike turned up in a crate on the back of a Ute :facepalm: DAMAGED :angry::angry::angry: It then became even more damaged when the guy released the strops and it fell over :facepalm: Fortunately a big truck driving mate of mine was there and he managed to catch it before it hit the ground :love: However the brand new screen was damaged and a few other bits :crybaby:
Heard some interesting but unproven rumours about the bike being dropped as it was RIDDEN :shit: to the transporters yard. Could explain why it had some pretty cheap and nasty repairs done that the dealer assured me were not there before shipping. Could also explain the 8 day disappearance. :blink:
Need a bike shifted by professionals? Yeah Right