PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Twisted Throttle footpegs stolen from my door!

Matt
1st May 2011, 15:23
Arggh, just been given an empty Twisted Throttle box by a neighbour who found it in a hedge down the street - looks like my new $250 Street Triple pegs (with MFW lowering arms - which were on back-order for ages) were delivered and then stolen from my doorstep whilst I was out yesterday (delivered 11:15am, gone by 3pm) - BUGGER :angry: - and I thought I lived in a nice suburban street :facepalm:

I've sent twisted throttle an email, do I contact NZ Post too? (it went USPS, then non-signature NZ Post by the looks of its).

Matt

Mully
1st May 2011, 16:40
Def contact NZ Post - put a claim in and see what happens.

Bizarre they uses USPS though - I would have thought they would have used an express freight company

AllanB
1st May 2011, 17:25
I've had a lot of bits sent by USPS - gets passed on to NZ post when they arrive here and they courier out!

Some arse has nicked them and has no idea what they are! He probably gave them to his wife as a sex toy :facepalm:

Have a crack at NZ Post - also check and see if the delivery was insured by the original sender - not sure if they cover theft though.

Paul in NZ
1st May 2011, 17:58
I've had a lot of bits sent by USPS - gets passed on to NZ post when they arrive here and they courier out!

Some arse has nicked them and has no idea what they are! He probably gave them to his wife as a sex toy :facepalm:

Have a crack at NZ Post - also check and see if the delivery was insured by the original sender - not sure if they cover theft though.

Certainly shouldnt be left in plain view. If it cant be hidden or placed at the back door a card should be left for you to pick up.

Gremlin
1st May 2011, 18:16
I have 5 parts on back order with Twisted Throttle... only shipping around 20 May.

Heaven help anyone caught stealing my goodies... :devil2:

Mully
1st May 2011, 18:26

Certainly shouldnt be left in plain view. If it cant be hidden or placed at the back door a card should be left for you to pick up.

Mmm, that's what surprises me.

I'd probably be keeping an eye on TM too, just in case the fuckers list them.