PDA

View Full Version : KTM 530exc For sale..

little.whittle
2nd May 2011, 19:48
Been relisted,
Any questions please feel free to ask =]
Bike is mint.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Dirt-bikes/auction-373499525.htm

FlangMasterJ
2nd May 2011, 20:27
She's.....................glorious.

Danger
3rd May 2011, 08:56
Hey little whittle I've just seen this and you might want to edit your add. I believe this might be an ex Chris Birch bike? While its true that I've been setting up Chris's 300's forks and shocks for the last few years and that he had this 530 for a time and we had different springs fitted (in fact he even ran a modified shock on it that I had done for one of his 300's for a time) but I never did any work to the 530 forks because he was only really mucking around on it for a time. Chris will have fitted the stickers on the forks, often on the overseas races he was not allowed to run my stickers even though he travelled with my suspension. When he moved the bike on the stock springs were fitted. To be sure you can check out under the fork axle lugs and there will be a serial number such as PR---T5-10 engraved if they are forks that I have worked on. The shock would also have a serial number on the top near the mounting screw. The serial number will tell me from my files exactly the service history and any modifications that have been carried out and when. If no serial number it is stock standard unless it has been worked on by someone else (not through Chris though).

little.whittle
3rd May 2011, 19:41
Hey little whittle I've just seen this and you might want to edit your add. I believe this might be an ex Chris Birch bike? While its true that I've been setting up Chris's 300's forks and shocks for the last few years and that he had this 530 for a time and we had different springs fitted (in fact he even ran a modified shock on it that I had done for one of his 300's for a time) but I never did any work to the 530 forks because he was only really mucking around on it for a time. Chris will have fitted the stickers on the forks, often on the overseas races he was not allowed to run my stickers even though he travelled with my suspension. When he moved the bike on the stock springs were fitted. To be sure you can check out under the fork axle lugs and there will be a serial number such as PR---T5-10 engraved if they are forks that I have worked on. The shock would also have a serial number on the top near the mounting screw. The serial number will tell me from my files exactly the service history and any modifications that have been carried out and when. If no serial number it is stock standard unless it has been worked on by someone else (not through Chris though).

Cool thanks for that, have changed add.