PDA

View Full Version : Katiepie having drinkies in Auckland (11 May)

Gone Burger
7th May 2011, 11:19
I am in Auckland for a few days next week, seeing my darling 90 year old Grandma.

Drinkies for anyone thats wants to catch up

Wednesday 11th May
@ De Fontein Bar in Mission Bay (upstairs)
6.30pm onwards. Will be there maybe til about 8pm.

Would go more into the city but alas, no driving and this is a place I can walk to from my folks house.

Sorry, there won't be a bar tab as I'm unemployed hahaha :killingme

Would love to catch up with a few of you. And love to meet some of you. I'll be all smiles and giggles guaranteed

Otherwise, I'll be staying with mum and dad in Mission Bay. Many of you know where they live, feel free to pop in and say hi Tuesday or Wenesday. Just text as I'll be over with my Granny much of the time.

Ace

Ladydragon
7th May 2011, 13:17
I'll be coming wouldn't miss it for anything Katie would be really good to catch up with you.:2thumbsup

Gone Burger
7th May 2011, 16:14
I'll be coming wouldn't miss it for anything Katie would be really good to catch up with you.:2thumbsup

Sounds good chicky - need to thank you in person anyhow :yes:

Looking forward to seeing you xx

Ladydragon
7th May 2011, 17:28
Katie do we have to dress up to be able to get into that bar?

Maha
7th May 2011, 17:37
Katie do we have to dress up to be able to get into that bar?

Yes, it will be NZ 1850's theme night that night...:yes:

Edbear
7th May 2011, 17:42
Yes, it will be NZ 1850's theme night that night...:yes:

I can just imagine you in knickerbockers and a ruffled collar... :innocent:

Maha
7th May 2011, 17:54
Good chance we will be there. Anne works in Albany and will be finished work around 5.50. I can Jump on the bike and met her at work and come on down to Mission Bay. Where exactly is this bar?..need a map.
Could do with a night ride.
I will make sure I have my straw top hat and outragous bow-tie/walking cane...:rockon:

Mom
7th May 2011, 18:15
Good chance we will be there. Anne works in Albany and will be finished work around 5.50. I can Jump on the bike and met her at work and come on down to Mission Bay. Where exactly is this bar?..need a map.
I will make sure I have my straw top hat and outragous bow-tie/walking cane...:rockon:

Fingers crossed for an earlier finish than that Wednesday lovely man :yes: All things going to plan, I should be out of there by 5pm/ish. Short cruise over the bridge, around the waterfront and a spot of parking on footpaths at Mission Bay - all is GOOD :sunny:

Looking forward to hugging that KTP, very gently and somehow retarded looking, but a Mom hug all the same.

Wear your winkle pickers, I dare you :devil2:

hellokitty
7th May 2011, 21:41
*bumping this thread*

Gremlin
8th May 2011, 02:17
Where exactly is this bar?..need a map.
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=De+Fontein+Belgian+Beer+Cafe,+Tamaki+Drive,+Auck land&aq=0&sll=-36.848844,174.832284&sspn=0.003396,0.008256&ie=UTF8&hq=De+Fontein+Belgian+Beer+Cafe,&hnear=Tamaki+Dr,+Auckland&ll=-36.848329,174.832381&spn=0.003396,0.008256&z=18

Looks like it's above Movenpick.

I should be able to come along and say hi :wavey:

Fatt Max
8th May 2011, 08:39
I'm playing Wedbesday night in town but I'll call in on my way through to say Hi.

Now, do you want the nurse, the milk maid or the tank commander?

See you Wednesday

Maha
8th May 2011, 08:49
I'm playing Wedbesday night in town but I'll call in on my way through to say Hi.

Now, do you want the nurse, the milk maid or the tank commander?

See you Wednesday

The Indian from the Village people.....:corn:
Mission Bay villagers will see the funny side im sure...:blink:

Im going as the biker.

Fatt Max
8th May 2011, 08:54
The Indian from the Village people.....:corn:
Mission Bay villagers will see the funny side im sure...:blink:

Im going as the biker.

How about the construction worker? I have a bright shiny helmet....

Maha
8th May 2011, 08:59
How about the construction worker? I have a bright shiny helmet....

Do you have a hammer head tool?

Fatt Max
8th May 2011, 09:07
Do you have a hammer head tool?

Yes, and if I describe myself as a pipe fitter I can also bring my nipple cutter, screwing machine and reaming tool......ooohhhh.....

PrincessBandit
8th May 2011, 09:13
Tsk, tsk, I'm sure KP will be quite happy knowing that none of the above equipment is needed for her ongoing recovery...:eek5:
Not sure if I can make it, but will try to get there for a quick hello and drink.

Maha
10th May 2011, 16:11
Looks like it will be arse weather tomorrow and the day after.
Not going if thats the case, depends how heavy the rain is....:corn:
The car is not an option either, Anne will either have it in Albany or have the bike.
Anyway, lets wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Gone Burger
10th May 2011, 23:09
Looks like it will be arse weather tomorrow and the day after.
The car is not an option either, Anne will either have it in Albany or have the bike.
Anyway, lets wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No worries Mark. Either way, I will be back up this year (on a bike) and can do plenty of catching up when I'm mobile. Can always pop over and see you and Anne when I'm back at 'em.

Shall see how tomorrow goes.

Gremlin
11th May 2011, 01:21
:thud: You're supposed to be disproving the notion that Honda riders are afraid of getting wet and are fair weather riders... not enforcing it... :facepalm:

Maha
11th May 2011, 07:03
:thud: You're supposed to be disproving the notion that Honda riders are afraid of getting wet and are fair weather riders... not enforcing it... :facepalm:

I think my next bike will be a ''Soft''Tail....:scooter: