PDA

View Full Version : Hello peoples - davesquirrel‎

davesquirrel
12th May 2011, 12:12
Can't believe i've been lurking on here over a year and have only just got around to posting...

Hello my name is Dave, everyone knows me as Squirrel. I'm a mate of SpaJohn from over on the West Island. A pom originally, but now settled on this side of the world in lovely sunny (but not today) Melbourne.

I have a VTR250, which was going to be upgraded later this year to a Street Triple, but then the bottom fell out of my finances and I decided that sticking an aftermarket pipe on was all I needed to do, and now it sounds like a proper bike, i'll be keeping it for a while longer.

So, hello you lot and sorry I haven't introduced myself sooner.

Maha
12th May 2011, 12:15
Hold onto the Triple thought Dave, it'll happen one day.
In the mean time, the VTR is an absolute gem of a 250.
Welcome to KB.

unstuck
12th May 2011, 12:19
Enjoy the ride man, This site has it all, long straights,windey bits,potholes,hills and grumpy old men.:bleh::bleh:

nodrog
12th May 2011, 13:36
HOLYSHIT, a talking squirrel!

Bald Eagle
12th May 2011, 14:10
HOLYSHIT, a talking squirrel!

must be nuts too

oneofsix
12th May 2011, 14:26
must be nuts too

A Pom in Aussie talking to Kiwis. Figure that's confirmed.
Welcome Squirrel.

Blackbird
12th May 2011, 17:28
Gidday Dave from another ex-Pom (albeit a long time ago) and lucky enough to be a REAL Street Triple owner. I down-sized from a Blackbird and haven't regretted it at all (mainly because we actually have corners on NZ roads :innocent:)

If it helps to tempt you to do the decent thing, here's my long term evaluation to whet your appetite: http://geoffjames.blogspot.com/2010/08/triumph-street-triple-review-revisited.html

Go on, you know you want to :yeah: