View Full Version : Wtd to Buy, FZX 250 Zeal

Firefight
29th June 2005, 14:14
good cond, late model, cash waiting. contact by pm

or :mobile: 021 304 310.

F/F :ride:

justsomeguy
29th June 2005, 14:21
PM Erik or Joni - they both got Zeal's don't know if they want to sell.

erik
29th June 2005, 16:03
PM Erik or Joni - they both got Zeal's don't know if they want to sell.
mmmm, cash ;)

Unfortunately, my zeal is an early model and not in particularly good condition.

Plus I need it to get to uni...

[edited]

Motoracer
29th June 2005, 16:08
Just out of curiosity, is it for yourself Firefight, or someone else?

The smart prick will snap at that question. Better edit it before he lays his elderly eyes on your post man.

erik
29th June 2005, 16:17
The smart prick will snap at that question. Better edit it before he lays his elderly eyes on your post man.

Done. ;) (although I have to admit I dunno why he'd snap at it :spudwhat: )

Motoracer
29th June 2005, 16:21
Done. ;) (although I have to admit I dunno why he'd snap at it :spudwhat: )

When you get to his age, you tend to become a little intolerant and grumpy (I am going to get one hell of a hiding when I see him next).

Hey erik, are you comming on the ride to Waihi in the weekend? Would be cool if you were able to make it. :)

erik
29th June 2005, 16:37
Hey erik, are you comming on the ride to Waihi in the weekend? Would be cool if you were able to make it. :)

I wasn't planning to since it's marked as a fast ride. But now that you've asked, I'll give it some thought. I've got my last exam for the semester on friday morning, so am planning to get out on a few more rides during the holidays :)

Motoracer
29th June 2005, 16:45
I wasn't planning to since it's marked as a fast ride. But now that you've asked, I'll give it some thought. I've got my last exam for the semester on friday morning, so am planning to get out on a few more rides during the holidays :)

Na, you've been coming with us from way back and you can ride your bike properly at good speeds. I was just sending a message to the n00bs and people who prefer to actually ride at legal speeds to say that, I'll hold other rides in the future including them but this time it's just a nice little group ride for the faster paced riders (including you).

Good luck for your exam man!