PDA

View Full Version : Manawatu: SAMMIE'S Cruise, for an awesome little boy in Starship (Sun 5 June 2011)

EVOLVE
18th May 2011, 18:14
:woohoo: Hi everyone,

My name is Nikki Bell, I run a car club called EVOLVE - Supporting Women In Motorsport and I work for Women's Refuge in the Wairarapa, I brought one of your calender's and was looking at it today thinking I wonder if they would like to help!

I know some of you are busy BUT please if you could spare some time to read this message and follow your heart!

WHY:
EVOLVE Members are trying to help Sammie and his AMAZING strong family. Fundraising for a amazing little boy in starship at the moment, diagnosed with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH). This is treated similar to a cancer with chemotherapy and has a 50% success/fatality rate.

WHAT:
A car cruise/sausage sizzle and Auction for Sammie's drawings

WHEN: 5th June 2011

WHERE:
The Leisure Plex, Raiway Road, Pamerston North.
Cruise Maps will be given out when you pay your $5.

COST:
$5 a car, $2 a sausage

WHAT TO BRING:
PLEASE wear any bright colours! wigs! Dress up your car!
* Make sure your car has gas.
* Bring cash No Eftpos available.

Sammie loves Mickey Mouse and The Wiggles... So would be awesome if we can all play loud music and celebrate the day in true Sammie style xox

KIDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Sams facebook Link:
https://www.facebook.com/p
ages/Support-for-Sammie/16
9265826458296?sk=info

Sammies Cruise (North Island) Palmerston North:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226710477345901

Sammies Cruise South Island) CHCH:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=216707288348785

Sammies Cruise in BOP/Waikato: Watch this space

Sammies Journey:
The journey of an incredible boy named Samual. He is the bravest, strongest little boy I have ever met and has overcome so much already in his short life.

Just before his first birthday Sammie got very sick. In the last 12months he has spent more time in Starship Children’s Hospital & P.N Hospital than he has at home with his family.

Sammie was diagnosed with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis (HLH). This is treated similar to a cancer with chemotherapy and has a 50% success/fatality rate.

After a 40 week cycle of chemotherapy, we thought Sammie was in remission and that light at the end of the tunnel was finally here, he was finally home and a normal little boy again. Only a few days after celebrating his second birthday, he was admitted to hospital and is now back in Starship. Sammie has now just started his 5th strand of cancer beads.

We still don’t know yet if it’s that nasty disease back again or something else attacking his poor little body but regardless of what it is, what he is going through is just not fair.

Sammie & his family need your support, your prayers, your love. Although he is a very strong little boy and fights so hard, we may need a miracle.

PLEASE! Join the pages and help tell others of this story and make everyone aware anything is around the corner. Bad stuff does happen to good people and this just proves that sometimes life just isn’t fair. Appreciate and make the most of everything and everyone you have in life.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Nikki Bell
EVOLVE - Supporting Women In Motorsport
Founder
Web: www.evolvegirls.co.nz
Email: nikki@evolvegirls.co.nz
Cell: 027 847 1853

Virago
18th May 2011, 18:25
...WHAT:
A car cruise/sausage sizzle and Auction for Sammie's drawings

WHEN: 5th June 2011

WHERE:
The Leisure Plex, Raiway Road, Pamerston North.
Cruise Maps will be given out when you pay your $5.

COST:
$5 a car, $2 a sausage...

This being a biker site - is this for cars only...?