30th June 2005, 03:32
Copied from another site. :whistle:

WHY GUYS ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE:

Our last name stays put.

The gargre is all ours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack.

We can be president.

We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

We can wear NO T-shirt to a water park.

Bike mechanics tell us the truth.

The world is our urinal.

We never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.

We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.

One mood, ALL the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

We know stuff about Bikes.

A five-day vacation requires only one pannier.

We can open all our own jars.

We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.

Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

We almost never have strap problems in public.

We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.

Everything on our face stays its original colour.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

We only have to shave our face and neck.

We can play with toys all our life.

One wallet and one pair of shoes, one colour, all seasons.

We can wear shorts no matter how our legs look.

We can "do" our nails with a pocket knife.

We have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.

No wonder guys are so happy!

Sparky Bills
30th June 2005, 08:49
:Punk: :Punk:
HELL YEAH!

v.ros`
30th June 2005, 09:04
soo true....

MSTRS
30th June 2005, 09:29
All true. And we can put the seat up without a major fuss - in fact, some of us belong to the 'Up or Down - Who Cares Club'

bugjuice
30th June 2005, 09:31
herr herr.. :niceone:

NC
30th June 2005, 09:39
"We never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky."

Ah come on! What's wrong with doing that? :motu:

MSTRS
30th June 2005, 10:20
As if we need any more proof of the simple pleasures of being male....

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?"
He answers, "You see, it's like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper.
So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she"

bugjuice
30th June 2005, 10:22
lamo . . . .

JohnBoy
30th June 2005, 10:41
AMEN! :rofl:

Wolf
30th June 2005, 15:34
All true. And we can put the seat up without a major fuss - in fact, some of us belong to the 'Up or Down - Who Cares Club'
Yeah. Why can't women put the seat down? Yeah, I know the accusation is generally levelled at us but I've never had any difficulty putting the seat down - and generally none lifting it, either (except for when I stuffed my back and I had a hell of a job bending even that much).

I've flatted with guys who never called out for assistance in getting the seat down (and one guy who didn't seem to know how to lift the seat when appropriate :mad: ) and I've flatted/lived with so many women who yell out "you didn't put the bloody seat down, you bastard" damn-near every time they go in there.

Apparently (I know 'cause I've asked) women back into the toilet and sit down without looking. Apparently, the male's trick of walking in forwards, looking at the seat and adjusting its state if required, seems to elude most of our "fairer sex" (and at least one male who can't come to grips with "adjusting" it out of the way).

Apparently, also, it is a matter of courtesy for us males to put the seat down - so there you go: it is officially "discourteous" to not predict the future accurately enough to know who in your household will be the next in the toilet and determine whether or not the seat needs to be up or down well in advance...

I think all males should rise up in protest against the rampant sexism exhibited by so many wymmyn out there. No more shall we accept being abused and expected to perform menial work in the toilets. No longer shall we accept being sworn at and derided and accused of "not being able" to perform a simple task when it is patently clear that it is our accusers who lack the capacity. "Transference", the shrinks call it...

:devil2:

MSTRS
30th June 2005, 15:37
You need somewhere to stay until the 'fuss' dies down....

Eurygnomes
30th June 2005, 16:16
My ex and I came to a sensible compromise. EVERYONE puts the seat down. Voila: no arguments. Provided it's down BEFORE the loo's used of course! :)

Lou Girardin
30th June 2005, 16:19
I thought they complained because they didn't want to touch it.

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 16:42
:(
Also ... guys don't ever have worry about pushing something the size of a watermelon out of a hole in their body that can only stretch to the size of an orange .... think about that for a moment ...... :pinch:

Wolf
30th June 2005, 16:49
I thought they complained because they didn't want to touch it.
I've been told by many women that it's because they go in there and sit down on the cold rim and "get a nasty shock", which puzzled me somewhat - what's wrong with their eyes? Can they not see the seat is up before they sit down? I've never had that problem.

Perhaps Lou is right and the ones I've questioned have lacked the integrity to admit the reason to me, preferring me to believe them blind or unobservant rather than "finicky".

Biff
30th June 2005, 16:51
:(
Also ... guys don't ever have worry about pushing something the size of a watermelon out of a hole in their body that can only stretch to the size of an orange .... think about that for a moment ...... :pinch:

And you wimmin have never had a 'man cold' or caught your genitalia in your zipper. You ladies have things so easy. :Pokey:

Wolf
30th June 2005, 16:56
My ex and I came to a sensible compromise. EVERYONE puts the seat down. Voila: no arguments. Provided it's down BEFORE the loo's used of course! :)
Why is that "sensible" or a "compromise"?

A compromise means that both parties make an effort. Leaving the seat where you had it is not an "effort". Surely a compromise would be that 50% of the time you put the seat up after you've finished and 50% of the time he puts it down...

I note you infer that if he left the seat up there would be arguments and that your idea of avoiding an argument is his adherence to your rules...

The prosecution rests, M'lud.

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 17:02
You ladies have things so easy. :Pokey:

I had written a whole page of stuff to reply to this statement.... then I realised that I was being baited....So I deleted it all and remembered a great joke...

What do you call a man with half a brain?

Gifted. :motu:

Hitcher
30th June 2005, 17:29
What is it about women and toilet seats? If it's up, put it down. That's what the hinge is there for. When was the last time you ever heard a guy moan about having to lift one up, an act that takes more strength? And be grateful they do. Must sure as hell beat sitting on a puddle...

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 17:35
What is it about women and toilet seats? If it's up, put it down. That's what the hinge is there for. When was the last time you ever heard a guy moan about having to lift one up, an act that takes more strength? And be grateful they do. Must sure as hell beat sitting on a puddle...

It's all about percentages and logic ..... a woman uses the toilet with the seat down %100 of the time .... a man uses it %50 of the time with the seat down .... therefore it is just plain logical that the seat should stay down. :yes:

Biff
30th June 2005, 17:35
Why is that "sensible" or a "compromise"?

A compromise means that both parties make an effort. Leaving the seat where you had it is not an "effort". Surely a compromise would be that 50% of the time you put the seat up after you've finished and 50% of the time he puts it down...

I note you infer that if he left the seat up there would be arguments and that your idea of avoiding an argument is his adherence to your rules...

The prosecution rests, M'lud.

I'm with you all the way brother.
Wimmin should raise the seat when they've finished, just on the off chance that a guy may use it next. They're so bloody inconsiderate.

ManDownUnder
30th June 2005, 17:41
I'm with you all the way brother.
Wimmin should raise the seat when they've finished, just on the off chance that a guy may use it next. They're so bloody inconsiderate.

I say compromise - leave the seat down all the time! (and pee in the sink It's about the right height - no seat to worry about...)

:whistle:

MDU

ManDownUnder
30th June 2005, 17:46
Actually... there is an option to just pee with the seat down - what could possibly happen?

You get a bit on the seat, but that's not so bad... not like you're about to sit in it...

BUT WAIT - I know someone that WOULD sit in it... so she get's upset!

The solution is obvious - SHE puts the seat UP... just in case the guy is the next to use the loo.

Seems fair - it's expected that WE put the seat up in case SHE is the next one to use it...

I expect it works too, although the love life might take a hammering...
MDU

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 17:54
Actually... there is an option to just pee with the seat down - what could possibly happen?

You get a bit on the seat, but that's not so bad... not like you're about to sit in it...

I used to live a guy that did that...cept he didn't get the seat he got the wall and floor behind :( :eek5: :crazy:

Ixion
30th June 2005, 17:57
I used to live a guy that did that...cept he didn't get the seat he got the wall and floor behind :( :eek5: :crazy:

Meh. Toughen up guys. Just use the kitchen sink, or the pot plants in the lounge. Problem solved.

ManDownUnder
30th June 2005, 18:00

yeah well... the worst bit is when you do sit down when you go...

At least when you're standing you don't get the end in the water
MDU

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 18:02
At least when you're standing you don't get the end in the water
MDU

:rofl: .....:clap: ..... :rofl:

ManDownUnder
30th June 2005, 18:12
And you wimmin have never had a 'man cold' or caught your genitalia in your zipper. You ladies have things so easy. :Pokey:

eeessshhh... done the zipped thing when I was a kid... and a really good one too.. my GOD it hurt...

I know of nothing that compared with that... not from my past, and if my future holds anything similar, I really don't want to know where or when... I'll lose sleep till that day!

DingDong
30th June 2005, 18:56
Hate to spoil the party but I dont agree :no: because at the end of the day... women have the choice not to work or to stop work when eva they please. Howeva us men are forced to work until we're 65 to support, clothe, shelter and feed all the kids we had soooo much fun making and then we die... leaving all our toys for the wife and kids to wreak! :no:

Yeah... but :whocares: right?

White trash
30th June 2005, 19:04
lamo . . . .

Laughing Arse My Off? I don't get it........

SixPackBack
30th June 2005, 19:08
Come on lets be honest boyz we dont want our wifes/partner to be our frggen mother we want her to be a filthy SLUT and to never moan about the bloody toilet seat, the dishes, the dogs dirty feet,etc[sorry bit close to home]

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:08
Hate to spoil the party but I dont agree :no: because at the end of the day... women have the choice not to work or to stop work when eva they please. Howeva us men are forced to work until we're 65 to support, clothe, shelter and feed all the kids we had soooo much fun making and then we die... leaving all our toys for the wife and kids to wreak! :no:

OMG!! Please tell me you are still kidding and don't really believe this!!

:nono: :kick:

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:10
Come on lets be honest boyz we dont want our wifes/partner to be our frggen mother we want her to be a filthy SLUT and to never moan about the bloody toilet seat, the dishes, the dogs dirty feet,etc[sorry bit close to home]

Just like us women don't want to have another fricken kid in the house...when do we get to have the fun???

I think I might step out of this thread for a while....this has stopped being funny and turning to be outright absurd :mad:

DingDong
30th June 2005, 19:26
OMG!! Please tell me you are still kidding and don't really believe this!!

:nono: :kick:
seriously yes... if a woman stopped working... what would happen?

If she was a solo mum... state to the rescue
if she was married... mans job anyway (im old fashioned, sorry)
If she was single... mum and dad to the rescue, or she can go get a man, old ones are rich and easy.

if a man stops work?
His manhood and self being is damaged because he cant give his family what he believes they deserve... the best he can, so he works and works and works in a shit job because he may not have the drive , skill or education to find another.

Not all men are carefree... some do the right thing and know what they're good for.
I will work until the day I die for my family, I have accepted this :yes:
but thats my excuse for buying more toys :whistle:

Two Smoker
30th June 2005, 19:28
It's all about percentages and logic ..... a woman uses the toilet with the seat down %100 of the time .... a man uses it %50 of the time with the seat down .... therefore it is just plain logical that the seat should stay down. :yes:

Except for White trash... he sits down 100% of the time because he is a pussy :whistle:

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:34
seriously yes... if a woman stopped working... what would happen?

If she was a solo mum... state to the rescue Same with a man
if she was married... mans job anyway (im old fashioned, sorry) Same with a man
If she was single... mum and dad to the rescue, or she can go get a man, old ones are rich and easy. Same with a man

if a man stops work?
His manhood and self being is damaged because he cant give his family what he believes they deserve... the best he can, so he works and works and works in a shit job because he may not have the drive , skill or education to find another.Same with a woman

Not all men are carefree... some do the right thing and know what they're good for. Same with a woman
I will work until the day I die for my family, I have accepted this :yes: Same with a woman
but thats my excuse for buying more toys :whistle: I wish I could buy toys...instead I buy other things .... :shifty:

Seriously everything you mentioned goes both ways....the only difference is that a woman gets affected when she gets pregnant...some workplace will not allow a woman to work when pregnant for whatever reason...and afterwards she sometimes just can't ... I went back to work as soon as I was physically possible after my second cos our family needed the money ......

Oh this is so damned futile.... :brick:

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:34
Except for White trash... he sits down 100% of the time because he is a pussy :whistle:

What you mean he rides like a girl and sits down to pee???

:rofl:

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:36
I will work until the day I die for my family, I have accepted this :yes:

BTW good for you :D and I'm not being patronising I really mean it :yes:

Biff
30th June 2005, 19:37
I can't agree with you there mate.
Granted if Ms Biff was out of work then she'd look after the Bifflings. But if I was out of work I'd look after said Bifflings and the household chores. If Ms Biff earned enough to keep the family happy and healthy and it suited us both then I like to think that I'm comfortable with knowing who I am and my worth as a human without giving a rats arse what some macho dimwit thought of me as a person, and not feel threatened just because my good lady was the only wage earner. Likewise for Ms Biff.

DingDong
30th June 2005, 19:49
I can't agree with you there mate.
Granted if Ms Biff was out of work then she'd look after the Bifflings. But if I was out of work I'd look after said Bifflings and the household chores. If Ms Biff earned enough to keep the family happy and healthy and it suited us both then I like to think that I'm comfortable with knowing who I am and my worth as a human without giving a rats arse what some macho dimwit thought of me as a person, and not feel threatened just because my good lady was the only wage earner. Likewise for Ms Biff.
Have you run this past Ms Biff :yes:

Yeah sweet as... I couldnt do the same myself, Im not macho or anything like that.
My wife works full time because she wants too and we both earn good money... she can stop when eva she wants because I'll back us up.

If can no longer work or die before we've paid the dredded mortage my wife earns enough to keep us going... No Im not macho-womens palce is in the kitchen and all that crap. :yes:

SixPackBack
30th June 2005, 19:54
/ HONESTY/

Come on boyz dont be shy yes w'ell work our arses of for the family .....forever, but what do we want from her

1. A brazilian

2. Acceptance

3. [Yes i know dear, but see the old bag in the corner THATS my mother]

Slipstream
30th June 2005, 19:59
/ HONESTY/

Come on boyz dont be shy yes w'ell work our arses of for the family .....forever, but what do we want from her

1. A brazilian

2. Acceptance

and when that doesn't work???

DingDong
30th June 2005, 19:59
/ HONESTY/

1. A brazilian

2. Acceptance

so thats what happened to your cat :rofl: your the man SPB... respect

Odin
30th June 2005, 20:58
From a joke to toilet seats and now we are ready to turn dam nasty....

Well as a man, if you put kids in the world there is certen responcabilatis that goes with that. like 18 - 25 years of labor. This being in the work force.
If you are a woman and put kids in the world you also have 18-25 years of labor... some in the home and some in the work force.
No i'm not a sexist and know this can be done the other way around but mostly it isent so...
But dam the state screws you if you are a man and gets a divorce. Straight up they go with the womans plea for money and take her say in the case regarding how long the kids are with her and visa versa. They then figure out what you need to pay based on your pre-tax income..... and then you get to pay it after tax. :weird: :weird: They wanted to take 1114$ from me Pr. month... and here comes the really "funny" part.... my X got 140$ from them Pr week. I don't quite understand that one. What the F*^& happens to the rest of the money ? On top of that i pay'd 250$ per week for the kids school. We are here entering the realm of imposibility. My X's can fortuanetly work and we have come to a privat arrangement but DAM if the woman is on the benefit that is not allowed :gob: :weird: :mad:

....thanks .... feel better now.

In short.... think before having kids :2thumbsup

(btw. i love my kids, they are the best thing in my little world)

SixPackBack
30th June 2005, 21:37
and when that doesn't work???

Excellent retort......the solution is close to our collective hearts

A BIG BIKE [ see you darling wife back in a few hours, bake some scones while i'm out wontya!]

Biff
30th June 2005, 21:51
Have you run this past Ms Biff :yes:

Yeah sweet as... I couldnt do the same myself, Im not macho or anything like that.
My wife works full time because she wants too and we both earn good money... she can stop when eva she wants because I'll back us up.

If can no longer work or die before we've paid the dredded mortage my wife earns enough to keep us going... No Im not macho-womens palce is in the kitchen and all that crap. :yes:

Yep - Ms Biff wears the pants in this relationship. Like most guys I like to think I'm the boss, but all she has to do is give me 'the look' and I turn to jelly!

Uncle B
30th June 2005, 22:12
God it's good to be a guy...........good on ya mate. :drinkup:

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 07:12
Yep - Ms Biff wears the pants in this relationship. Like most guys I like to think I'm the boss, but all she has to do is give me 'the look' and I turn to jelly!

Hrden up boyyo, dont yer know yer letting the side down
@ birth they cut the willys off the silly ones!

ManDownUnder
1st July 2005, 08:53
Yep - Ms Biff wears the pants in this relationship.

and no bloody wonder - I've heard your arse eats anything going near it... I've tried scrubbing that image of bicycle shorts out... bleaching didn't work and now I'm up to sand blasting...

... bastard... LOL!

Like most guys I like to think I'm the boss, but all she has to do is give me 'the look' and I turn to jelly!

OI - rule one of the big boy's book of being an indepedant man... don't let women know the rules.

.... and ... errr... rule 421... no 422 here it is...

Once confident he can live out from under his Mother's skirt for an indefinite period, every boy shall be deemed a man unless "The Look" is given upon which he is entitled to fold like a house of cards and hide under the aforementioned mother's skirt, or the skirt of the issuer of "The Look" after a suitable period of redemption has passed.

And up in the Definitions sections we find
===
"The Look". Eye contact issued by a mother, wife/partner/spouse or relative (by blood or marriage) that unmistakably has 2 or more of the following characteristics:
i) inexplicable or seemingly immeasurable duration
ii) intense ferocity
iii) induced fear for ones well being
iv) an awareness one's sex life has just ceased for 2 or more weeks

Alternately "The Look" can be singularly defined when causing a state of terror immediately preceeding a bowel movement of low to medium viscosity accompanying urination. This will occur irrespective of location, garmets being worn or company kept at that time.
===

An interesting side note provides that a mother can be the person giving birth to you, the woman raising you within her family, or the woman you marry if she assumes a similar role and doesn't mind a continuation of breast feeding from time to time.
===

There ya go Biff - it's all out in the open now... (and I'm for the high jump too - cheers... )
MDU

Slipstream
1st July 2005, 10:56
Hrden up boyyo, dont yer know yer letting the side down
@ birth they cut the willys off the silly ones!

Are you saying your circumcision to work out to well :bleh:

ManDownUnder
1st July 2005, 11:01

WASH THY MOUTH OUT

... circum.....OUCH!

What the hell is THAT all about... ooo not good *crosses legs*

bugjuice
1st July 2005, 11:08
http://www.gotlaughs.com/humor/mansong2.swf

vifferman
1st July 2005, 11:31
Granted if Ms Biff was out of work then she'd look after the Bifflings. But if I was out of work I'd look after said Bifflings and the household chores.
I did that for two and a half years. It had some good points, like getting to spend a LOT of time with my autistic son, but overall it was not a happy time. Too much drudgery, too little contact with human beans.

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 12:07

No i'm saying women are'nt that smart

ManDownUnder
1st July 2005, 12:09

I gotta get me some popcorn... I like watching fireworks :rofl:

Hell it's friday - maybe a :drinkup: too
MDU

ManDownUnder
1st July 2005, 15:33
I gotta get me some popcorn... I like watching fireworks :rofl:

Hell it's friday - maybe a :drinkup: too
MDU

No fireworks - guess it rained...

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 15:42
Tryin to catch me a little fishy i was.......try harder next time

Slipstream
1st July 2005, 16:47

Tryin to catch me a little fishy i was

Were you looking for a response like:
It only takes one woman to be smarter than you....look how you spelt "aren't"
:clap:

......try harder next time

Yes please do .... I'm all up for a "women have it worse than men" argument, but I'm affraid you'd win....I can't say that women have it worse, cos we get the multiple orgasms and you don't and we don't need a guy to get them :nya:

ManDownUnder
1st July 2005, 17:29
Laughing Arse My Off? I don't get it........

no no no lamo is just left of Kamo (near Whanagrei...)

It's where all the one legged people go and walk in circles

Hitcher
1st July 2005, 17:31
no no no lamo is just left of Kamo (near Whanagrei...)

It's where all the one legged people go and walk in circles
And where the annual Far North Arse-Kicking competition is held...

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 18:01
Were you looking for a response like:
It only takes one woman to be smarter than you....look how you spelt "aren't"
:clap:

Yes please do .... I'm all up for a "women have it worse than men" argument, but I'm affraid you'd win....I can't say that women have it worse, cos we get the multiple orgasms and you don't and we don't need a guy to get them :nya:

little fishy's back got sand in her fanny she has

Hitcher
1st July 2005, 18:05
I can't say that women have it worse, cos we get the multiple orgasms and you don't and we don't need a guy to get them
It's obviously a hard road finding Mr Right...

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 18:19
It's obviously a hard road finding Mr Right...

Go for the brazilian sweety it's gotta helpya score

Patch
1st July 2005, 18:50
From the "toilet seat" debarcle (of which I can never see the point in lifting it, that must've been a women's idea :yes: ) to pussy whipping. Life is great isn't it?

Don't take it too personally Slipstream.

Skyryder
1st July 2005, 19:07

Nope. Us men are not blessed with the female bladder and since we use the toilet the most it should stay up for the next time. :whistle: :drinkup:

Skyryder

Virago
1st July 2005, 21:51
The idea that women back in to the toilet and don't notice the seat is up has merit. They also don't look into the toilet when they're finished either - or is that practice just "a man thing"?

I'm the only male in a household of four, and I spend most of my time at the karzi trying to "hose" off the skid-marks left on the bowl. Honestly, women just have no idea what we blokes have to go through for them.......

Mind you, you have to get to the skid-marks when they're fresh, or you need to have a really full bladder (and a steady aim).

SixPackBack
1st July 2005, 21:59
The idea that women back in to the toilet and don't notice the seat is up has merit. They also don't look into the toilet when they're finished either - or is that practice just "a man thing"?

I'm the only male in a household of four, and I spend most of my time at the karzi trying to "hose" off the skid-marks left on the bowl. Honestly, women just have no idea what we blokes have to go through for them.......

Mind you, you have to get to the skid-marks when they're fresh, or you need to have a really full bladder (and a steady aim).

High hose pressure really makes the difference

FROSTY
1st July 2005, 22:20
its simple --the bloody seat stays UP at mt place --if women dont like it--then go pee in the back yard

Wolf
1st July 2005, 23:13
Nope. Us men are not blessed with the female bladder and since we use the toilet the most it should stay up for the next time. :whistle: :drinkup: <----

Skyryder
Seeing how much you're drinking, no wonder you use the toilet the most. You do know you only rent beer, not buy it, don't you...

That bloody smiley has a thirst, don't he. And a cast iron bladder - I keep watching it waiting for the little happy face to suddenly race off screen for a few minutes but he never does. Kinda reminiscent of the Guinness ads where the guy downs a Guinness and goes surfing - by the end of an evening's tele he's had about 14 pints of stout and he's still able to surf! Fuck yeah! Rock on dude! :Punk:

Jackrat
2nd July 2005, 13:46
Simple solution,have two dunnys.
Mine has stereo,book shelf,ash tray,easy rider poster on back of door,she don't go in there.
Hers,,,,,,,smells funny.

MSTRS
2nd July 2005, 13:55
Simple solution,have two dunnys.
Mine has stereo,book shelf,ash tray,easy rider poster on back of door,she don't go in there.
Hers,,,,,,,smells funny.
She got the 'long drop' out the back....?

speights_bud
6th July 2005, 22:15
Men=Simple=good enough for me :Punk:

SixPackBack
6th July 2005, 22:19
Men=Simple=good enough for me :Punk:

women squidgy bits are a lot of fun but

Hitcher
7th July 2005, 09:01
women squidgy bits are a lot of fun but
I have learned that for everything there is a season under heaven...

Wolf
7th July 2005, 09:08
I have learned that for everything there is a season under heaven...
A time to build up, a time to break down...

vifferman
7th July 2005, 09:11
Our house is excessively endowed with turlets, having four of 'em.

And it's usually me that gets to clean them all.

My point? Dunno. :whocares:

Drew
9th July 2005, 19:30
WASH THY MOUTH OUT

... circum.....OUCH!

What the hell is THAT all about... ooo not good *crosses legs*
its about geting more action, women can't resist anything with 10% off he he he

Drew
9th July 2005, 19:36
Go for the brazilian sweety it's gotta helpya score
Dude, she used to be my sister in law, she can grow fur all over, stop telling her how to get laid :puke: :puke: :puke: