PDA

View Full Version : Another Nooob (Mal1975)

Mal1975
24th May 2011, 10:52
:scooter: Hey all, joined the site a few days ago, What an awesome rescorce!!!!

My Names Malcolm, currently riding Hyo GT250R have in the past owned GN250 and Kawa EL250, so the GT was a bit of a change in respect of riding position. I am finding I Prefer the lay on the tank and hold ya breath riding position (lol) as opposed to the neutral riding position.

am still currently a L plate rider but can go for restricted whenever i feel comfortable and have the cash available lol.

I currently live in Otaki (Kapiti coast area) and sat up quite late last night looking at the Tagging pics from Kapiti/Horowhenua saying to myself, yep i know where that is and that, and that lol so will get out and play when the weather is better than today!!!!!

would love to meet up with other members from the area, Particularly otaki, never have too many friends :)

thanks all and I hope to contribute and ride forever!!! :woohoo: :rockon:

Mal

p.dath
24th May 2011, 13:10
Good on you for joining up to Kiwibiker. Lots of interesting advice on here. Choose wisely which advice you accept. :)

yod
24th May 2011, 14:41
Lots of interesting advice on here. Choose wisely which advice you accept. :)
That's one way of putting it. :sunny:

unstuck
24th May 2011, 14:45
GIDDAY.:blip:

oneofsix
24th May 2011, 14:45
That's one way of putting it. :sunny:

+1 and have fun with the rest. Some threads are posted just for the fun of it.

Stirts
24th May 2011, 14:52
I Prefer the lay on the tank

So you are getting the gist of KB then I see ;)

Welcome to KB

Maha
24th May 2011, 15:09
Dont vote on polls and for gods sake dont mention that 'W' word...:facepalm:
It will all blow over by this time next week.

Mal1975
24th May 2011, 15:46
:ride: Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

EJK
24th May 2011, 15:51
Welcome to KiwiBiker Forum<sup>TM</sup> - The home of experts and geniuses. Where you will find your answers to all your questions.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker, you can make it anywhere.

:sunny:

KiwiPhoenix
24th May 2011, 20:46
Hi, welcome to KB!

See that you owned a EL250, that is my current bike, nice little bike!

Mal1975
24th May 2011, 21:47
Hi, Thanks. yeah the EL was a good little bike, after riding the hyosung GT250R that i have now i prefer the Hyosung. have yet to do a big ride on it though. might come back with sore wrists and back the first few times until the muscles get aquainted lol

tigertim20
24th May 2011, 23:17
Good on you for joining up to Kiwibiker. Lots of interesting advice on here. Choose wisely which advice you accept. :)

+1. whatever DB says, do the opposite

KiwiPhoenix
25th May 2011, 09:24
Hi, Thanks. yeah the EL was a good little bike, after riding the hyosung GT250R that i have now i prefer the Hyosung. have yet to do a big ride on it though. might come back with sore wrists and back the first few times until the muscles get aquainted lol

I've done the Magpie Rally a couple of times on the EL250 and found it to be a good wee bike, hopefully I'll be moving on up to a big bike soon! Fingers crossed!!

Mal1975
25th May 2011, 10:28
I've done the Magpie Rally a couple of times on the EL250 and found it to be a good wee bike, hopefully I'll be moving on up to a big bike soon! Fingers crossed!!

done an album if you are interested, of all the bikes i have owned (incl the current hyo.)

feel free to have a nosey :)