PDA

View Full Version : My ride today 30/6/05

XTC
30th June 2005, 16:16
A pictorial...... A short ride around the riverhead region.

XTC
30th June 2005, 16:17
And some more....

duckman
30th June 2005, 16:59
Great Pic's XTC,

Question: How do find the riding around the motorway's on the nobbly rear ?

Is it a bit slippery or no problem at all ? :ride:

Just curious.

vifferman
30th June 2005, 17:02
Good stuff, XTC.

Lucky bastik.

Motu
30th June 2005, 17:16
There's trenches and locked gates to stop bikes getting in there y'know - what gate did they leave open this time? Lucky bugger,looks like you had a good time...

Ixion
30th June 2005, 17:20
There's trenches and locked gates to stop bikes getting in there y'know - what gate did they leave open this time? Lucky bugger,looks like you had a good time...

Jammy bastidge. or does he know someone. I've checked out those gates a few times, always chained and locked. Pisses me off no end, those used to be public roads.

Y'could get a trail bike over the trenches, but i don't have the nerve to. One thing to ride through an open gate "Well how did I know, the gate was open". Another to force over their trenches. Been very tempted though, think I would have if I'd had a proper traile with knobs.

DingDong
30th June 2005, 17:21
Looks like good fun... :yes: need to get me some

justsomeguy
30th June 2005, 17:24
Beautiful scenery, lovely bike, awesome day.......

la dolce vita

Motu
30th June 2005, 17:46
Jammy bastidge. or does he know someone. I've checked out those gates a few times, always chained and locked. Pisses me off no end, those used to be public roads.

Y'could get a trail bike over the trenches, but i don't have the nerve to. One thing to ride through an open gate "Well how did I know, the gate was open". Another to force over their trenches. Been very tempted though, think I would have if I'd had a proper traile with knobs.

There was one trench I used to go over,it tested the suspn,but was pretty easy,earlier this year I come up to it and think....''hmmm,this looks a bit different,I can't see any tyre marks over the top,there are even bottles on the hump....I think I'll have a look first'' Just as well - they had carved out a trench that would swallow a bike,but the spoil had been taken away,looking like nothing had been done.It would of been a big mess if I hadda gone over the top because you couldn't see into it until it was too late.They have recently (Xmas) cleared Blackridge road end and you can get on the cleared ground easy....come in the back door like....

XTC
30th June 2005, 17:50
Great Pic's XTC,

Question: How do find the riding around the motorway's on the nobbly rear ?

Is it a bit slippery or no problem at all ? :ride:

Just curious.
No problem at all with the TKC80 continental front. The vee rubber rear has surprised the shit out of me. I thought it would be a bit slippy on the tar but it grips exceptional in the dry and has given me no cause for concern in the wet.
They do make a bit of noise tho....

XTC
30th June 2005, 17:56
Can't tell you or they may go shut it..... (Ssshh Opposite 107 ararimu valley rd :msn-wink: ) was riding by and couldn't believe my luck... Shame I couldnt spend a bit more time in there.

XTC
30th June 2005, 18:07
One more that I forgot to post.

Ixion
30th June 2005, 18:09
One more that I forgot to post.

Yeah that's right, rub it in. :love:

XTC
2nd July 2005, 14:50
Yeah that's right, rub it in. :love:
Haa Haaaa!!