PDA

View Full Version : Another attempt to run a biker off the road (with vid)

bogan
28th May 2011, 10:46
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CbTZkZTYkaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

skip from bout 1.5min to 6min as they all stop for a chat :blink:

Wonder if this will turn in to a good ol' kiwibiker discussion group, as they were going kinda fast :corn:

unstuck
28th May 2011, 11:11
How did they not waste that piece of hillbilly scum.:shit:

Virago
28th May 2011, 11:36
Biker - "We never crossed the yellow line..." :laugh: :killingme:rofl:

pzkpfw
28th May 2011, 12:01

Because calling the cops was way smarter.

scumdog
28th May 2011, 12:05
Wow, that race track looks JUST like a quiet rural road - and why were trucks and bikes racing at the same time? - is the new thing?

(But pretty bad driving by the truck driver)

MIXONE
28th May 2011, 12:12
I've seen that guy.He drives heaps of different cars on the Wellywood motorway.:shit:

FlangMasterJ
28th May 2011, 12:23

Because hillbilly scum are usually armed to the teeth.

Elysium
28th May 2011, 12:49
Obviously the bikers fault, should've known the truck driver was moron. :innocent:

BoristheBiter
28th May 2011, 12:51
Where is the second part? when the cops turn up.

That biker kept his cool very well.

unstuck
28th May 2011, 12:51
Because calling the cops was way smarter.
Yep agree,Im not very smart though unfortunatly.:shutup:

Ender EnZed
28th May 2011, 13:43
Just another case of a jealous quad rider.

I wonder if that made the news in Kentucky? Presumably Mr Hillbilly got into a reasonable amount of trouble for that.

EDIT: The video was shot last Saturday and it's all over biker forums at the moment. No result as yet that I've found.

Katman
28th May 2011, 14:26
Maybe he's just another fucked off local, sick and tired of his road being treated as a racetrack. (Which as actually proven on the video).

I'm not condoning it at all - but you gotta wonder what came first.

HenryDorsetCase
28th May 2011, 14:32
what is pickup guy carrying when he first gets out of the truck? tyre iron?

"Yoiur shit's going to jail, brother"

YellowDog
28th May 2011, 15:01
Maybe he's just another fucked off local, sick and tired of his road being treated as a racetrack. (Which as actually proven on the video).

The guy at the front did very well to hold his line and use the power of the motorcycle to save himself.

The moron in the pickup was driving dangerously, beyond the safe abilities of such a loaded vehicle, and also appreared to be speeding excessively.

The motorcyclists were dressed appropriately in safety gear and riding well within the capabilities of their vehicles, giving full consideration to the road conditions. They may well have been speeding.

I can't really see why said hillbilly felt wronged in any way.

Hope the cops were motorcyclists and after seeing the video tazered the Hillbilly a few times to help him understand :yes:

Pussy
28th May 2011, 15:12
The guy at the front did very well to hold his line and use the power of the motorcycle to save himself.

The moron in the pickup was driving dangerously, beyond the safe abilities of such a loaded vehicle, and also appreared to be speeding excessively.

The motorcyclists were dressed appropriately in safety gear and riding well within the capabilities of their vehicles, giving full consideration to the road conditions. They may well have been speeding.

Hope the cops were motorcyclists and after seeing the video tazered the Hillbilly a few times to help him understand :yes:

Fair enough.... but perception is everything. These guys may very well have done nothing wrong... but several idiots before them may have.
Then we all end up getting tarred with the same brush

Katman
28th May 2011, 15:17
Fair enough.... but perception is everything. These guys may very well have done nothing wrong... but several idiots before them may have.
Then we all end up getting tarred with the same brush

That's it exactly. It's not always the idiot who deserves the lesson who wears the consequences.

unstuck
28th May 2011, 16:06
That they are not interested in charging biker. Redneck is being charged with D.U.I and reckless endangerment, D.A. looking at possible attempted murder charge,which is 24 yrs apparently.:blink:

Bonez
28th May 2011, 16:17
Because hillbilly scum are usually armed to the teeth.What teeth?

FlangMasterJ
28th May 2011, 16:27
What teeth?

Hyuck hyuck.

jaffaonajappa
28th May 2011, 17:28
That they are not interested in charging biker. Redneck is being charged with D.U.I and reckless endangerment, D.A. looking at possible attempted murder charge,which is 24 yrs apparently.:blink:

Beautiful!!!!!!

Geeen
28th May 2011, 17:45
I bet the person on the white 'Blade cut a packet :gob:

Sounds like he'll get what he was wanting... Deliverance style

Ender EnZed
28th May 2011, 18:23

Really? I've never even lived on a nice country road and I have no difficulty imagining how he might have become pissed the fuck off.

+1. And that he gets raped in prison.

Redneck is being charged with D.U.I and reckless endangerment, D.A. looking at possible attempted murder charge,which is 24 yrs apparently.:blink:
Link to source?

unstuck
28th May 2011, 19:04
Link to source?[/QUOTE]

One of his mates was commenting on youtube earlier and giving up to date info.:yes:
One of the bikers mates that is.

scumdog
28th May 2011, 19:14
So now they can race safe in the knowledge THAT guy ain't gunna cut them off no more...

unstuck
28th May 2011, 19:17
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?p=299589

scumdog
28th May 2011, 19:23
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?p=299589

Sorta like KB eh!! Ranting and raving to the max!

however at least one guy is making the point I have tried to - only he said it outright re 'road as a racetrack' and 'being tarred with the same brush' stuff.

unstuck
28th May 2011, 19:36
Get your point there scumdog.Have been guilty of that sort of thing myself,result..got pinged and now bike parked up.If i would of ridden a bit more sedately i may of been riding for another 30+yrs without a license. Ah well, thems the breaks aye.Act like a fuckin dick you get sorted sooner or later. Still, if it was me that redneck would of wound up in hospital, Just the stupid kind of fucker I am though.:yes:

Kickaha
28th May 2011, 21:15
Just the stupid kind of fucker I am

I could already tell that with you living in the gay capital of New Zealand :whistle:

unstuck
28th May 2011, 21:18
I could already tell that with you living in the gay capital of New Zealand :whistle:
PFFFTT. Keep trying kiddy.:facepalm:

JimO
28th May 2011, 22:04
D.A. looking at possible attempted murder charge,which is 24 yrs apparently.:blink:

24 years. here you would have to murder a bus load of nuns to get half that

DrunkenMistake
28th May 2011, 22:26

Get back under your bridge there Troll.

unstuck
29th May 2011, 07:40
Now that probably would depend on wether the judge went to a catholic school or not,cos if he did you may just get a slap on the wrist for killing a bus load of nuns.:yes:

unstuck
29th May 2011, 07:45
Get back under your bridge there Troll.
Thats allright DM, He likes us really.Espesially our sheep that come to think of it do look a little worried around the lodge.:yes:

Owl
29th May 2011, 08:14
however at least one guy is making the point I have tried to

I'm sure that was Katman!:yes:

"Simply because the group as a whole, a minority group I might add, has failed to regulate itself in a manner that is pleasing to the majority".

bogan
29th May 2011, 10:03
quote from the rider who videoed it.

Ok all,I'm the one filming and want to clear up a few issues I have with some of the comments/critisum being thown around from people that weren't there and don't know us.
#1 We/rider 1 most definitely not squids.farthest from that.40yrs old professionals with families.No stuntaz and lots of tracktime.
#2 No Isle of Mann TT going on.No backroad racing EVER!!!!
#3 We are always considerate of locals and understand some don't like bikes always rolling through their hood.EX rolling past a church on Sunday.
#4 We didn't thump his ass because we got our emotions in check and there were lots of witnesses at the stop.They would have seen 2 bikers beating one poor defensless hilljack.Would have just made the situiation worse.10 yrs ago different reaction.Alot more at stake now.Wanted the law involved also.
#5 We were not speeding in excess.55mph limit.Pace was maybe 50-65 from highest to lowest speeds.
#6 Slow moving vehicles are allowed to be passed on a double yellow if it is in a reasonable area and does not endanger oncoming traffic.Plenty of visible road as seen on vid.150+yards
#7 Truck was not doing the speed limit.
#8 We did not block him in.Would you want to be sitting on your bike as someone attacks you.no threats toward Billyray.I damn near jumped off my bike and almost didn't get stopped and kickstand down.
#9 I have been in contact with authorities and they want this POS off the road before he kills someone.They don't care about the pass.
#10 The pass didn't set this guy off.He "hates sportbikes and wants to take HIS roads back""we (sportbikes) ran his mom off the road" This assmonkey was going to attempt something if we passed or not.I'm 100%sure of it.
#11 I followed him cause it was the way home,to call authorities when he wrecked or killed an oncoming individual,I knew rider one would be waiting at the stop.he waited not to leave me alone with psycho blueboy.
#12 I can't believe this has become so popular.Wow!!!
#13 No arrest made.
#14 Truck was not his
#15 hell lost my train of thought
#16 We would love to just ride the track,as soon as my 7.6 mile 45 turn track in my backyard is completed,and I get my millions in order so I don't have to work to provide food for my family,I won't get back on public roads.I know the track is were its at.
#17 I see it that billy used his truck as a weapon and had every intention of producing great harm or killing biker 1.No different then shooting at someone and missing.
#18 I have my CCW licence.Thought about packing before the ride just didn't.That iron+ blueboy didn't scare me.I'm well versed in handing out beatdowns.
#19 I was scared shiznitless riding behind BB and being a witness to a fatal MVA at the hands of this asshat and not being able to do anything about it.
#20 Thats about all I have as of now.

Later all.Please be safe and be courteous to others on the road.A few bad apples give us all a bad name.
Please don't make any assumptions and this is my friend and myself issue with BB.

Katman
29th May 2011, 10:03
I'm sure that was Katman!:yes:

"Simply because the group as a whole, a minority group I might add, has failed to regulate itself in a manner that is pleasing to the majority".

It's not so much about whether the manner is pleasing to the majority as it is about whether the manner is detrimental to motorcycling.

YellowDog
29th May 2011, 17:23
How did they get the front view shot of the bike being pushed wide whilst overtaking the pickup?

The bike videoing from behind makes sense however if there was a bike already in front of the pickup, why was he videoing his rear view ?

Me thinks that it's a hoax desiged to promote topical debate AND also to find out whom amongst us are the potential murderers :yes:

Latte
29th May 2011, 17:31
How did they get the front view shot of the bike being pushed wide whilst overtaking the pickup?

The bike videoing from behind makes sense however if there was a bike already in front of the pickup, why was he videoing his rear view ?

Me thinks that it's a hoax desiged to promote topical debate AND also to find out whom amongst us are the potential murderers :yes:

They played the footage backwards....... It was only blatantly obvious.

sil3nt
29th May 2011, 17:59

Me thinks that it's a hoax desiged to promote topical debate AND also to find out whom amongst us are the potential murderers :yes:Am i the only one that can't make sense of this post?

Latte
29th May 2011, 18:11
Am i the only one that can't make sense of this post?

Probably, unless there are other people from hamilton on here.

unstuck
29th May 2011, 18:14
Ah, confusion reigns supreme.:yes: Why cant we all just get along.:innocent:

Ender EnZed
29th May 2011, 18:15
Am i the only one that can't make sense of this post?

I think so. Yellow Dog was confused by the passing maneuver being played in reverse just after being played forwards.

Geeen
29th May 2011, 18:46
Probably, unless there are other people from hamilton on here.

:Oi: We'll be part of Aucks soon enough thank you very much.

FlangMasterJ
29th May 2011, 18:53
I think so. Yellow Dog was confused by the passing maneuver being played in reverse just after being played forwards.

Video editing techniques sure have evolved.

Latte
29th May 2011, 18:55
:Oi: We'll be part of Aucks soon enough thank you very much.

Get out while you can ;)

Usarka
29th May 2011, 19:30
One for tree hills!

Geeen
29th May 2011, 19:45
Get out while you can ;)

I'm trying. Almost at Te Awamutu..... :blink:

warewolf
29th May 2011, 20:38
It's not always the idiot who deserves the lesson who wears the consequences.Like when some twat bangs on endlessly to EVERYBODY about his pet theory :facepalm:

Laava
29th May 2011, 21:22
Because hillbilly scum are usually armed to the tooth.

There, fixed that for ya

RDJ
29th May 2011, 22:20

Katman are you really blaming the rider as it would be in your view perfectly understandable said local would want to push any rider off the road as he was "sick and tired of his road being treated as a racetrack. (Which as actually proven on the video)."

oldrider
30th May 2011, 21:57
I've seen that guy.He drives heaps of different cars on the Wellywood motorway.:shit:

Actually I think he spends a lot of time driving all over NZ in all types of vehicles! :yes:

flyingcrocodile46
1st August 2011, 22:34
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CbTZkZTYkaM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nutter:gob:

Quasievil
1st August 2011, 22:48
straight to their cell phones, pair of pussies.

quickbuck
1st August 2011, 22:50
Yup.....
"Your sh!ts going to jail brother" Classic!

Vacquer0
2nd August 2011, 00:11
That Hillbilly Redneck should have received a severe beating as soon as he stepped out of the truck. Cousin-loving piece of whitetrash.

Katman
2nd August 2011, 09:22
Maybe he's just another fucked off local, sick and tired of his road being treated as a racetrack. (Which is actually proven on the video).

Katman are you really blaming the rider as it would be in your view perfectly understandable said local would want to push any rider off the road as he was "sick and tired of his road being treated as a racetrack. (Which is actually proven on the video)."

Yet another one who clearly failed English Comprehension 101. :facepalm:

ducatilover
2nd August 2011, 11:50
What a lovely guy. :yes:

avgas
2nd August 2011, 12:10
Meh. If you can't swim with the sharks - stay out of the fucken water.

Honestly bunch of pussies ride bikes now.

Old Steve
2nd August 2011, 20:45
Wonder why they like to ride that piece of road? Double yellow line the whole way, imagine being caught behind some slowcoach and there's lots of traffic coming the other way. And no corners at all!

98tls
2nd August 2011, 21:03

Na mate,would have to be way more,you can kill your own children here and walk away,actually more like stumble away carrying the weight of our Welfare system intent on giving you everything you may ever need.As for the dude in the truck,why didnt the guy he tried to kill break his nose.

crystalball
2nd August 2011, 21:23
All I can say is I hate it when you come accross a cage driver whom decides that for some reason you have pissed them off. lol :yes:

Metastable
4th August 2011, 14:51
Guys that was a 55mph speed limit.... cameras make tight roads look less tight. They were NOT exceeding the speed limit by much.... probably wouldn't have received a ticket at all for those speeds. Have a look for yourself. They were not using the road like a racetrack. Hillybilly was a moron.

Look at this video with a camera in camera shot and the GPS speed of another guy going through the same section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fl-_dAKChc&feature=player_embedded