PDA

View Full Version : Yay for good news!

Toaster
4th June 2011, 12:42
Hey all,

We were really sweating it out after my better half was told her job was disestablished and we were facing impending doom.

Thankfully after a few months of waiting and her applying for new roles under the new structure, she actually ended up in a more senior role as the Auckland regional manager..... phew!

Yay to her brilliance and yay I can keep riding.... which is what is most important.... isn't it??!!

James Deuce
4th June 2011, 13:00
Yes and congratulations.

jaffaonajappa
4th June 2011, 13:03
Nice one. Aint life odd.

unstuck
4th June 2011, 13:06
When one door closes another one usually opens. Great to hear someone with some positive news on here for a change.:yes:

scumdog
4th June 2011, 13:29
Choice!!:woohoo:

Edbear
4th June 2011, 17:31
She's a keeper, ain't she..? :yes:

Toaster
4th June 2011, 20:56
She's a keeper, ain't she..? :yes:

She sure is mate. She will start changing her work over in the next week or so.

Hey we should catch up in Orewa for coffee next week, you around? Still got the Suzuki C90?

The weather forecast for the week is crap but I am keen to ride over and see you mate, sorry it has been so long. I am off for another week on annual leave.

I will velcro the kids to the pillion seat.....:innocent:

Toaster
4th June 2011, 20:58
When one door closes another one usually opens. Great to hear someone with some positive news on here for a change.:yes:

Very true mate. Yep, thought it was a nice opportunity to add something a bit more upbeat to the forum. Times are tough for so very many riders out there. It is always great to hear good news.

Edbear
4th June 2011, 21:22
She sure is mate. She will start changing her work over in the next week or so.

Hey we should catch up in Orewa for coffee next week, you around? Still got the Suzuki C90?

The weather forecast for the week is crap but I am keen to ride over and see you mate, sorry it has been so long. I am off for another week on annual leave.

I will velcro the kids to the pillion seat.....:innocent:

Be great to catch up mate! Haven't sold the C50T yet. For a while I was hoping I'd be able to ride again, but that's not going to be possible now, the Docs have warned me in no uncertain terms that my long term prognosis is delicate enough without the added risk. Heck, I've even got to be careful putting my socks on from now on! :blink:

mashman
4th June 2011, 21:50
great news :niceone:

EJK
4th June 2011, 22:36
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing the good news! :sunny:

Gremlin
5th June 2011, 02:22
Every cloud has a silver lining. Congrats!

Quasi
5th June 2011, 07:39
Great news indeed Cam. Its always good to hear when others get the blessings they deserve.

shafty
5th June 2011, 08:15
Well done that Girl!! :woohoo:

turtleman
5th June 2011, 11:47
Good news, Cam. Glad things have turned around somewhat.
Karma kicking in, methinks :yes:

Gone Burger
5th June 2011, 12:15
Congrats Cam - and well done to Mrs Toaster. See... good things do come to good people. I believe that through and through.

Thrilled for your news, for you and the family.

tigertim20
5th June 2011, 12:45
Nice! congrats!