PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to a Friendly Biker

Patch
1st July 2005, 16:47
Last night as I was driving my Bighorn home (here in Wellywood) some old asshole got pissy an threw something thru my passenger's window smashing it :weird: The Friendly Biker pulled up beside me in disbelief as to what this idiot (Violet Mondeo UT2216 :devil2: ) had just done. He pulled in front of him and completely stopped him in the middle of the motorway, allowing me to catch up to follow Mr. Idiot and call de coppers.

A big thankyou to the Friendly Biker on the Blue naked bike 48UEU. If you know him, please say thanks on my behalf, it was very much appreciated.

As for the asshole, he was duly arrested.

Lou Girardin
1st July 2005, 17:07
Now that is superb!

Squiggles
1st July 2005, 17:10
clap clap to whoever it was :)

Beemer
1st July 2005, 17:13
Excellent, this guy deserves more than a DB! What an amazing show of public spiritedness on his part, I bet the Mondeo driver's day turned to shit when someone else got involved and put an end to his 'fun'.

I'd be tempted (if no one here knows who this rider is) to track him down through his rego and send him (at the very least) a letter of thanks. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone gave a damn like this!

Blackbird
1st July 2005, 17:41
What a star! :Punk: :Punk:

Great guts in pulling up in front on a bike. Deserves public recognition for not just being a bystander.

Hitcher
1st July 2005, 17:54
As for the asshole, he was duly arrested.
And once the BDOTGNZA have finished with him, he will officially be an arsehole.

SPman
1st July 2005, 18:08
And once the BDOTGNZA have finished with him, he will officially be an arsehole.

BDOTGNZA...... oh enigmatic one?

justsomeguy
1st July 2005, 18:09
Wow - that took guts stopping a cage on a motorway with a bike!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:not: :not:

placidfemme
1st July 2005, 18:17
Wow - that took guts stopping a cage on a motorway with a bike!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:not: :not:

I agree :Punk: :ride: Bikers Rock! And this guy obviously has balls :ride:

aff-man
1st July 2005, 18:32
Well done that man..... :Punk: :Punk: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Coyote
1st July 2005, 18:42
Brilliant stuff :2thumbsup

Any ideas who the biker was?

crashe
1st July 2005, 18:52
Well done who ever the 'friendly biker' was...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope the cost of the new windscreen aint gonna cost you too much...
until you can get the money out of the 'arsehole'

Patch
1st July 2005, 19:03
Had the window repaired this morning @ 299.00, only the groom and window tint to go. Probably cost about 600 all up. Not my worry, thats what ins. companies are paid for.

Having a window smashed isn't pleasant. Scares the crap outa ya, and glass . . . friggin goes everywhere.

If anyone does know Mr. Friendly Biker, theres a couple of cold ones for him and a hearty handshake.

Cheers

toads
1st July 2005, 19:33
great that some people have got enough guts and decency to do something like that

onearmedbandit
1st July 2005, 19:37
With the info you've got you could track him down yourself and thank him again. Sure thing he deserves it, putting your bike in front of a 1600+kg 'weapon' to force it to stop takes real balls.

Hitcher
1st July 2005, 20:00
BDOTGNZA...... oh enigmatic one?
Brave
Defenders
Of
The
Great
New
Zealand
Arse

Those sturdy chasps committed to keeping our language free of naff Americanisms. Bless them and all they sanitise.

Velox
1st July 2005, 20:09
Brave
Defenders
Of
The
Great
New
Zealand
Arse

Those sturdy chasps committed to keeping our language free of naff Americanisms. Bless them and all they sanitise.
Oh - I thought it was something to do with the Gramma NaZi Association, seeing as ass was corrected to arse.

Hitcher
1st July 2005, 20:11
Oh - I thought it was something to do with the Gramma NaZi Association, seeing as ass was corrected to arse.
Ouch! That smarts...

chris
4th July 2005, 10:17
He pulled in front of him and completely stopped him in the middle of the motorway

Good result, but a COMPLETE STOP in the middle of the motorway??