PDA

View Full Version : WMS levers. Anyone tried them?

Corse1
8th June 2011, 09:40
Anyone out there put these on their bikes?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/parts-for-sale/brakes/auction-381096801.htm

Thinking about trying them before paying $300 for the Titax levers. If they are crap then won't bother obviously.

HQfiend
8th June 2011, 11:34
They are Chazzo's (Chinese Pazzos).
A lot of guys are running them around the world with good success but be warned, you get what you pay for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAsYbRWrSXo

Grubber
8th June 2011, 11:40
Go grab a set o Titax. I put them on my trumpy and they are friggin awesome to ride with. Would never go back now!
They fit perfectly and are a dream to use.

Corse1
8th June 2011, 12:12
They are Chazzo's (Chinese Pazzos).
A lot of guys are running them around the world with good success but be warned, you get what you pay for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAsYbRWrSXo

Yeah strange that I cannot get any results from internet search on the W.M.S. brand apart from sale on trademe. So maybe the brand is being hidden by the seller and he is using his own.
Video says all really doesn't it. The reason why i was leaning away from Titax or CRG, Pazzo's is that I am looking to get two sets so $600 bucks is a bit on the high side!!

Chancebmx25
8th June 2011, 14:37
there good man i run them on my bike. thea sweet. get the shortys tho its better for the one finger clutch ups

Geeen
8th June 2011, 22:04
there good man i run them on my bike. thea sweet. get the shortys tho its better for the one finger clutch ups

Where did you learn to spell??

AllanB
8th June 2011, 22:23
Those WMS look the same as the set I got direct for less. I've been impressed with mine. Looks like they scanned a set of Pazzos and ran them through the CNC.

I was a bit dubious about getting them but there are plenty on the US Hornet site running them with no issues.

www.the2wheels.com

Corse1
8th June 2011, 22:35
Those WMS look the same as the set I got direct for less. I've been impressed with mine. Looks like they scanned a set of Pazzos and ran them through the CNC.

I was a bit dubious about getting them but there are plenty on the US Hornet site running them with no issues.

www.the2wheels.com

$39.95 seems very cheap with free shipping!! Tempted to give them a go

Chancebmx25
8th June 2011, 22:45
Where did you learn to spell??

welcome to the internet where typing w@t3vEr W@y y0u want d03sN't m@tt3R, If its such a concern dont read my comment.

In regard to the levers, I personally would so go for them, great quality for value.
I got them and there pretty sweet, the 6 switch span adjuster is kind of pointless, it doesn't really make much of a difference. But all in all, Hmmm 5/5

Cheers.

Owl
9th June 2011, 07:41
Thinking about trying them before paying $300 for the Titax levers. If they are crap then won't bother obviously.

Not those, but had the Mlabel, which are copies of the Titax. They were great to start with, but cheap anodising came to the fore after summer and they faded to brown. Now I'm thinking Titax!

Corse1
9th June 2011, 07:48
Not those, but had the Mlabel, which are copies of the Titax. They were great to start with, but cheap anodising came to the fore after summer and they faded to brown. Now I'm thinking Titax!

Damn the forums!! Now I have to agree with you Owl. I have heard before that the anodising is cheap on the levers and I mean what do you expect eh. Two sets of titax and a slave cyl is good bye to 8 hundy or two sets of cheap levers and a good slave for 3 hundy. Shit load of difference:blink:

I have also heard that the Mlabel units have been crap for some people with excessive play. It may be just crap quality control on different days.

ynot slow
9th June 2011, 11:22
$39.95 seems very cheap with free shipping!! Tempted to give them a go

I have a set and took maybe 7-10days delivery,fitted perfect(much to my surprise,expected to be not exactly accurate,just cheap copy)no problems.

Owl
9th June 2011, 12:12
I have also heard that the Mlabel units have been crap for some people with excessive play. It may be just crap quality control on different days.

Now that you mention it, they did have excessive play compared to Pazzo's:facepalm: