PDA

View Full Version : another new iPod...

bugjuice
1st July 2005, 23:13
click here to watch... (http://www.nytimes.com/video/html/2005/06/29/technology/highbandwidth/windowsmedia/20050629_GUEST_VIDEO.html)
might get me one...

Waylander
2nd July 2005, 04:13
I wonder if they are gonna take this smallerthing too far one day...

Badcat
2nd July 2005, 08:03
click here to watch... (http://www.nytimes.com/video/html/2005/06/29/technology/highbandwidth/windowsmedia/20050629_GUEST_VIDEO.html)
might get me one...

i'm negotiating a lease deal with my cat as we speak.
she's holding out for "dine" cans and her own heater though, so not sure how i'll go.
will update.
k

hXc
2nd July 2005, 13:33
Just get an ipod mini or an ipod. Much easier to use and you can hold up to 5000 songs on some. With that it's one song over and over. Big fucking deal. It would be too inconveniant(sp?) and it would piss me off. Give me an ipod anyday over that thing. I don't care how big it is. It can hold 5000 songs and can fit in my Levi's pocket. Good enough for me!!

Waylander
2nd July 2005, 13:50
Just get an ipod mini or an ipod. Much easier to use and you can hold up to 5000 songs on some. With that it's one song over and over. Big fucking deal. It would be too inconveniant(sp?) and it would piss me off. Give me an ipod anyday over that thing. I don't care how big it is. It can hold 5000 songs and can fit in my Levi's pocket. Good enough for me!!

5000 songs..... and how many people here will listen to all those in one sitting?
I'll stick with my Panasonic SVD50 that holds roughly 80 songs. That's enough to get me to Wellington before I playes them all.

Sutage
2nd July 2005, 14:19
5000 songs..... and how many people here will listen to all those in one sitting?
I'll stick with my Panasonic SVD50 that holds roughly 80 songs. That's enough to get me to Wellington before I playes them all.

its nice having everything to choose from.. sometimes i wanna listen to heavier shit, othertimes i may wanna listen to quiet music, if im at a party then theres heaps of music to choose from
80 songs? id fill that just with one band

skidMark
2nd July 2005, 14:47

ok um plz tell me u realise it's a joke ad hahaha

hXc
2nd July 2005, 17:47
Yes I do. I was saying that as if it was real...

speights_bud
7th July 2005, 21:02
Dammit i get tired of carrying around the friggen laptop everywhere for music. I WANT ONE!!!!!!