PDA

View Full Version : I love my 4x4 too.

Jackrat
11th December 2003, 19:19
I used to have a ute,Good for hauling broke bikes,towing the boat an horse float,An it was so ugly nobody in a flash car wanted to get any where near me.
Only problem was I kept geting it stuck in strange places,You know,deep in the Urewera an Kaimanawa,on the beach an just about anywhere I could find a bit of mud.
So I got rid of it an got me a 4x4.
Now I was aware that 4x4s are not all that popular with some sections of society, but so what, neither am I so thats cool.
She is a 1980 Nissan patrol with only just over a hundred tho,on the clock.Had a very sheltered previous life.
She is pale sky blue,one of only a dozen in this color,ex Gov,t vehicle ya, see.Runs on diesel,top stuff,will pull anything I own with eze,an best of all if some twat on the motorway don,t let me in or trys to shut me out,I can just push in,They don,t have a bloody choise in it.Now don,t get me wrong here,I would never do that to any biker because they tend to be polite an do the righty by other road users,But arrogant car drivers who have had it way to good for to long,to bad aye,I,m bigger than them.
And don,t they just hate it,even write letters to the editor an such.I reckon they should all wear helmets and have flashing lights on the roof so I can see them with out having to look to hard.I belive a lot of them are drug dealers and belong to gangs as well,So maybe we could just ban em, all togeather.After all we,ve all seen how the young ones carry on.
Oh yeah I don,t get stuck anymore.
Well hardly ever.
Cheers.

PS,If ya, see an old pale blue patrol with a Rusty Nuts MC sticker on the rear window,Thats me,Don,t park in front of me.Ya, see I,m getin, on a bit, the eye sight ain,t that good an I wear a hat.

Motu
11th December 2003, 20:17
I got a 4x4 too Jack! - I did a thread on it somewhere...it doesn't go,but us Westies are a bit like that y'know.Makes a good kennel till I figure out how to put small block inta it.Can't wait to make mayhem on the roads - we're gunna haf ta get together to make a diesel road block next time these squids go for a ride eh?

Jackrat
11th December 2003, 21:06
LOL,can hardly wait.
That would be the PJ ya, got off Mrs, Fellafelloffasofa Then.:Oops:
Very un PC of me.<_< :whistle: :niceone: