PDA

View Full Version : 48/18

Jackrat
2nd July 2005, 22:48
Paint it BLACK. :first: :drinkup:

gav
2nd July 2005, 23:47
Yeah, bloody good, Aussie are just putting France away at the moment, guess the Southern Hemisphere is still the rugby power base after all. Pretty poor from the Lions, Gavin Henson, Jason Robinson, Shane Williams even Jonny Wilkinson, looked pretty average tonight, esp Henson, suppose to be the next great thing. The next great thing was on display alright, but he was wearing a black #10 jersey, what a game from Dan Carter :clap:
I think Wales winning the 6 nations is more a reflection of how weak the rugby is there at the moment, end of year tour should be a walk in the park......

Posh Tourer :P
3rd July 2005, 00:02
Good to hear. Could be dangerous at work in the next few days though.....

bugjuice
3rd July 2005, 00:13
at least the lions played better than last week...

Virago
3rd July 2005, 00:19
Once the All Blacks had the game sewn up, they relaxed and put on a display of rugby as it should be played. Top class stuff.

MOTOXXX
3rd July 2005, 09:27
awsome game to watch. dan carter had a blinder.
full credit to the lions fans, they are some of the nicest people youd want to meet.

Hitcher
3rd July 2005, 14:27
A Dan-tastic display!

matthewt
3rd July 2005, 16:18
Dan Carter had an amazing game. Sure Johny might be able to kick slightly better but no doubt about it, Dan is a better rugby player.

I scored some last minute tickets to the game and it would rate as the best sporting event I've been to. The atomsphere was just incredible. After the game the lions supporters were still in a good mood and just looking to have a good time.