PDA

View Full Version : EBPBC race meet update

888mike
24th June 2011, 17:09
:2thumbsup Hi everyone its been a while since i've been on here but im back, our last meeting was cool fun with a bit of water on the track and not a large turnout but those of us riding had a few laughs at our own expense, we decided to stick to our calendar for July and not race, sorry to those who were not at the May meeting to be apart of our decision to race June but we were trying to make up for being rained off March and April. We have been waving the flag down in the eastern bay lately and starting to get more kids interested so hopefully we can keep growing the sport. I would also like to here from any one from NZ minimoto if they are keen to join us we would love to see you and sad to see the Norris familys bikes up for sale we will miss havin team Rota coming and kickin our buts haha. For any info PM me or post on here or you can txt or call me 0220757409. Cheers Mike (President East Bay Pocket Bike Club).

mr_penguin
1st July 2011, 09:44
Hey Mike

Good to see you back online again ! :gob:

It's nice to know I'm not the only nut that rides minimoto in this forum now ! hahah

Now where are the rest of the crew ? you guys gone to sleep ? :shutup:

Regards
Ian