PDA

View Full Version : Pig spotter mirrors?

rossirep
25th June 2011, 21:09
hey does anyone in nz sell the pig spotter mirrors..?? im after a pair for my bike if anyone know of any.. and i know they are on ebay, but would rather get some here in nz if i can.. cheers. ;-)

TOTO
25th June 2011, 21:25
why would you need them, its not like you are "fast" ?

jaffaonajappa
25th June 2011, 21:43
pig spotter mirrors?
What are they.....got any pics please?

crystalball
25th June 2011, 21:46
OINK OINK :killingme

jaffaonajappa
25th June 2011, 21:52
lol....then i dont need the Mirrors...I could see that one coming.

rastuscat
25th June 2011, 22:32
Each day I look in the mirror and see a pig.

DOH !!

rossirep
25th June 2011, 23:08
why would you need them, its not like you are "fast" ?

i know im not fast im super slow truth be told.. ;-) i just like the look of them, they look wicked, pass WOF's with them on, and to be honest im not worried whats behind me as ya cant see bugger all out of them, 241406

nzspokes
26th June 2011, 20:08
i know im not fast im super slow truth be told.. ;-) i just like the look of them, they look wicked, pass WOF's with them on, and to be honest im not worried whats behind me as ya cant see bugger all out of them, 241406

Cool brake lever.

scumdog
27th June 2011, 09:33

The reflector must be at a hell of an angle inside the chrome housing??

imdying
27th June 2011, 15:20
Just help the man find his parts...

FWIW, I haven't seen them available in NZ, so ebay looks like the win.

rossirep
27th June 2011, 18:21
so looks like im gonna be getting them off ebay after all, ......

Waikato Yamaha
28th June 2011, 12:41
Are you after Bar End Mirrors?

Banditbandit
28th June 2011, 16:04
pig spotter mirrors?
What are they.....got any pics please?

Hey .. those are cool .. here they've even got them in neon colours ... http://www.hardracing.com/pigspotter.htm Neon's a bit flash for my taste ...

But how do you see behind you in them? They are pretty close inhung of the fairings like that?

rossirep
28th June 2011, 17:40
Are you after Bar End Mirrors?

nah, bar end mirrors are just as gay looking as standard ones, im after "pig spotters"

Swoop
29th June 2011, 08:49
But how do you see behind you in them? They are pretty close inhung of the fairings like that?
"Depending on the individual rider"... there is ample chance of seeing under the armpit since the rider's hands are located outboard of the mirror.

rossirep
30th June 2011, 19:37
"Depending on the individual rider"... there is ample chance of seeing under the armpit since the rider's hands are located outboard of the mirror.

nah you cant really see under ya arm pits using these mirrors, but when you mount them you get to pick where you drill the holes for the screws so you can see on the outside of the elbows, but they are more for looking at and looking cool, than helping see whats behind ya..

Jdogg
30th June 2011, 19:40
nah you cant really see under ya arm pits using these mirrors, but when you mount them you get to pick where you drill the holes for the screws so you can see on the outside of the elbows, but they are more for looking at and looking cool, than helping see whats behind ya..

Yea, but nah......241879