PDA

View Full Version : Damned Wellington Weather

Eurygnomes
4th July 2005, 17:14
So, after being WAY too, er, hungover on Saturday to sit my theory test - I finally did it this morning. BUT LOOK AT THE WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE WEEK!??! *sigh*

placidfemme
4th July 2005, 17:15
Did you pass?

Beemer
4th July 2005, 17:19
It's always the way - it happens when you buy a new bike too - that's when the hail storms and thunder and lightening turn up!

Well, did ya pass? Bet ya did!

Eurygnomes
4th July 2005, 17:20
FULL POINTS baby!!! :) Who da geek? I da geek!

It's in the glasses.

Uncle B
4th July 2005, 17:23
Congrats on passing.

Hopefully we've gone to the ...crappy during the week and fine on the weekend weather cycle.

Beemer
4th July 2005, 17:29
VTWIN, you are tempting fate with that comment! And besides, for those of us who work from home and have a garage full of bikes, fine weather during the week is okay by me!

Good on ya Eurygnomes, another woman to join the ranks of female riders - see you on the road one day! :ride:

placidfemme
5th July 2005, 08:16
Congrats on passing :) Your da geek!

sels1
5th July 2005, 08:39
It's always the way - it happens when you buy a new bike too - that's when the hail storms and thunder and lightening turn up!

Had that experience on the last 2 bike purchaces........ :mad: :rofl:

Well done on passing your test Eurygomes :ride:

Pwalo
5th July 2005, 09:02
So, after being WAY too, er, hungover on Saturday to sit my theory test - I finally did it this morning. BUT LOOK AT THE WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE WEEK!??! *sigh*

Well done on passing your test.

Unfortunately one of the joys of living in Wellington is the old 'four seasons in one day' syndrome. I'm afraid that you'll just have to get some decent gear and get riding. Take it easy and you'll be fine.

Lou Girardin
5th July 2005, 16:59
Well done on passing your test.

Unfortunately one of the joys of living in Wellington is the old 'four seasons in one day' syndrome. I'm afraid that you'll just have to get some decent gear and get riding. Take it easy and you'll be fine.

I'd like 4 seasons in one day. At the moment it's just one.
Monsoon.

crashe
5th July 2005, 17:05
Congratulations on passing your test....
Ride safe out there. :ride: :ride: :ride:

riffer
5th July 2005, 20:17
What's wrong with the weather? :unsure:

It hasn't rained once all week...

It's not cold...

Even the cagers are moving over to let me pass.

You must live in a different Wellington to me.

MoFunthanmost
5th July 2005, 20:50
woo hoo another KB'r on the road!
congrats!

:clap: :clap:

Velox
5th July 2005, 22:42
Yeah - I've been quite enjoying this weather - there's mist everywhere except on the roads and the roads have been dry!

Congrats by the way!!!

Sparky Bills
5th July 2005, 22:59
Has not been too cold the last few days.
Has been pretty good.
Congrats on the pass.

LB
6th July 2005, 04:04
Congrats on the pass Eurygnomes.

Weather last couple of days not too cold, and the long-range forecast to the weekend looks like Sat/Sun won't be too bad.

I feel a long-ish ride coming up....