PDA

View Full Version : Moto City in Mt Manganui

ColonelSponz
5th July 2011, 16:28
Hi there guys, hopefully some one can help me out.

I'm looking at buying a bike from Moto City and wondered what experiences others had with these guys. I've had some pretty crap times with dealers in the past so want an inside word before I get involved. Do they honour warranties, give a fair deal, aren't dodgy?

Thanks fellas

BAY CITY MOTORCYCLES
5th July 2011, 16:40
Hi there guys, hopefully some one can help me out.

I'm looking at buying a bike from Moto City and wondered what experiences others had with these guys. I've had some pretty crap times with dealers in the past so want an inside word before I get involved. Do they honour warranties, give a fair deal, aren't dodgy?

Thanks fellas

Naturally they aren't as amazing as us :woohoo: ...in saying that they are a professional, well sorted shop that will honour warranties etc, yes.
Deal with confidence IMO

Grant`
5th July 2011, 18:57
Naturally they aren't as amazing as us :woohoo: ...in saying that they are a professional, well sorted shop that will honour warranties etc, yes.
Deal with confidence IMO

Nobody is as amazing as you are! :shutup:

Geeen
5th July 2011, 19:32
Been dealing with them since they started as MotoGB 10 or so years ago. Never had a problem. Got a shock the day I went in an saw Andrew in there though, hadn't seen him since school. Good bunch of guys :niceone:

Old Steve
6th July 2011, 19:45
I think we're very lucky with the quality of dealers here in Tauranga/Mt Maunganui. I haven't dealt withh them much, BCM is my own favourite bike shop. However they don't mind me coming in from time to time and kicking tyres.

The only time I've bought anything from them was on a Saturday afternoon, when they were still MotoGB. I misparked my bike and broke a clutch lever at about 2.30 in the afternoon. I got to them just before they closed and at 3 o'clock, as the sales staff were wheeling in the bikes from display outside, the parts staff were taking the clutch lever off a trade in for me to use over the weekend. They got me a replacement lever on the Monday (a Suzuki Intruder lever fits the Hyosung GV250 perfectly) and I gave them their trade in bike lever back.

I'm sure the same helpfulness and integrity they exhibited then is still there. I'd have no hesitations in dealing with them.

Stirts
6th July 2011, 19:50
Nobody is as amazing as you are! :shutup:

Now Grant, you should know by now that he is a sure thing. No need for the nice-ities. ;)