PDA

View Full Version : Pro Rider Training Courses around NZ

Pro Rider
11th July 2011, 14:01
This is a whole day of coaching and training for road riders - it's not for racers, and it is not a track day or a ride day. It's dedicated to helping road riders build and develop their skill level in a safe and controlled environment.

A high level of enjoyment is guaranteed in a safe, fun environment in at a closed circuit venue. Its a fun, relaxed day where the focus is on understanding motorcycle dynamics and improving riding techniques.

• Limited to a maximum of 30 riders
• Personalised one on one coaching with up to 6 friendly, skilled & helpful instructors to assist you throughout the day
• Suitable for any type of bike you ride on the road - cruiser, sports, tourer or dual purpose.
• Lots of feedback, discussions, demonstrations and tons of riding to practice your skills.
• Suited to any level of riding experience from learners on L plates through to riders with many years of experience
• Pillion passengers are welcome to participate at minimal extra cost.

DATES
Fri 26 Aug - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
Fri 2 Sep - Taupo Motorsport Park - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
Sat 3 Sep - Taupo Motorsport Park - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
Fri 9 Sep - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Cruiser Bikes
Sun 11 Sep - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
Sat 8 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Cruiser Bikes
Sun 9 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
Sat 15 Oct - Taupo Motorsport Park - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only
Fri 21 Oct - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only
Sun 23 Oct - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Women Only
Mon 24 Oct - Pukekohe Racetrack, Auckland - SmartRider Hazard Avoidance Skills - Men/Women
Mon 7 Nov - Ruapuna Raceway, Christchurch - SafeRider Bike Control Skills - Men/Women
Fri 11 Nov - Pukekohe Park Raceway - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
Mon 21 Nov - Manfeild Raceway, Feilding - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
Sat 26 Nov - Taupo Motorsport Park - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement - Men/Women
Mon 5 Dec - Ruapuna Raceway, Christchurch - SkilledRider Skills Enhancement – Men/Women

Special Offer
Book yourself into 2 courses at any track and receive a FREE Bike Rider magazine subscription- value $100

Insurance Rebates
Kiwibike and John Baker Insurance offer rebates on attending our courses

Click here for Details and booking form (http://www.prorider.co.nz/motorcycle-training-courses.php?course=4)

Number One
12th July 2011, 19:49
Missed this last year - see you in September on my new steed just before I do my solo

Gone Burger
12th July 2011, 19:57
Karel you know for a fact that I will be there at one of the later dates. And not just one, will be trying to get to two at least. Bike or no bike by then, I will hire one and come along as I really need the help from you and your fellow trainers. Will make a booking soon when I progress a little further

MadDuck
12th July 2011, 20:10
I will most definately (re) attend the Cruiser Rider training day at Pukekohe in September.

Fatt Max
12th July 2011, 20:18
Think I'll join you MD

hayd3n
12th July 2011, 20:26
timaru? invercargill?

hellokitty
12th July 2011, 21:22
I will most definately (re) attend the Cruiser Rider training day at Pukekohe in September.

I would love to do it, but maybe at a later date.... hopefully there will be another cruiser at some stage

Gone Burger
12th July 2011, 22:03
I would love to do it, but maybe at a later date.... hopefully there will be another cruiser at some stage

Highly recommend it for cruisers. Did my first one on my baby cruiser, and the next on my big girls cruiser. An awesome day with wonderful trainers.

hellokitty
13th July 2011, 06:14
Highly recommend it for cruisers. Did my first one on my baby cruiser, and the next on my big girls cruiser. An awesome day with wonderful trainers.

Hopefully there will be another, when I can afford it,as I remember you saying how much you learnt from it. :yes:

orsem
13th July 2011, 19:18
I had a blast attending one in March at Ruapuna on my little cruiser. :scooter: Would love to attend another, but sadly don't think my roster will work in with the dates for the ruapuna training days this time round.

Foghorn
17th July 2011, 21:43
All booked and ready to go for the Crusier Course in September.
Looking forward to it.:yes:

starbug
30th August 2011, 19:48
Bring it on! looking forward to Puke!