PDA

View Full Version : Tough Guy and Girl Challenge

sil3nt
11th July 2011, 20:34
http://www.toughguyandgal.co.nz/

Anyone doing/done this?

I was keen for the 6km Rotorua event but the missus has signed us both up for the 12km one :facepalm:

Doing it on August 20. Should probably start doing some exercise!

Paul in NZ
12th July 2011, 07:51
Jeeze - every man and his dog has been trying to con me into that.... Good luck and have fun

Colapop
12th July 2011, 11:28
Crossfit challenges are the go. I'm getting a few of the Magpies into doing a bit.
All the workouts are online too so you only need a bit of motivation www.crossfit.com

Stirts
12th July 2011, 12:28
Jeeze - every man and his dog has been trying to con me into that.... Good luck and have fun

They let dogs compete too?

kiwifruit
12th July 2011, 12:49
Might see you there :)

Paul in NZ
12th July 2011, 12:59
Might see you there :)

You wont see me there :innocent:

Well not this year anyway, too many issues to solve around this running lark atm. I cant imagine adding mud to it... urk!

Colapop
12th July 2011, 15:10
RUNNING is bad!! Don't do it. Cycling is far better. Preferably with an engine... :scooter:

Big Col
12th July 2011, 15:18
Damn im busy that weekend, when is it??

Paul in NZ
13th July 2011, 07:47
RUNNING is bad!! Don't do it. Cycling is far better. Preferably with an engine... :scooter:

Yeah yeah - But I need a shed full of bicycles like I need (another) hole in the head. My bodys rooted already so the odd trot around the block wont matter much. Besides - I look HOT in tights....

Colapop
13th July 2011, 10:27
Yeah yeah - But I need a shed full of bicycles like I need (another) hole in the head. My bodys rooted already so the odd trot around the block wont matter much. Besides - I look HOT in tights....
I've often thought of you in tights... while I'm alone... the lycra clinging to your body...

Erm.. I'll ummm... take myself away now....

BAY CITY MOTORCYCLES
13th July 2011, 11:40
Damn im busy that weekend, when is it??

lol...yeah same

Paul in NZ
13th July 2011, 12:33
I've often thought of you in tights... while I'm alone... the lycra clinging to your body...

Erm.. I'll ummm... take myself away now....

Lycra? Too cold for that mate - hi tech water resistent merino from Kathmandu..

Hang on..... eeeeeeeewwwwwwww...... I feel all dirty now....