PDA

View Full Version : Cruiser bike stand

wysper
14th July 2011, 15:41
This is from the House Of Custom in Paeora.

HD Bike Stand (http://houseofcustom.co.nz/xtcommerce/product_info.php?info=p335_HD-BIKE-STAND-for-HARLEY-DAVIDSONS--new-in-NZ-.html&XTCsid=1aoeugb5j3kg62m0gggih9vjd5)

It is for the bike that has no centre stand. Rated to lift 300kg.
Simple, well made, easy to use.
I think it is great value for money.

When I was using it for the first time I had no fear the bike would fall over, lowering the bike was the same. Easy to do, even for a weedy little weakling like me. :yes:

It has adjustable height settings and I am using approximately the middle setting and it lifts my sportys rear tire easily off the ground. With a simple move of the lifter to further forward under the bike you would be able to lift the front wheel of the ground too. Magic!

I had easy communication with company and am stoked with my purchase.

I highly recommend the stand. And the company is great to deal with too.

Thanks House of Custom.

frogfeaturesFZR
16th July 2011, 07:25
Have 2of their stands for my Aprilia, well made, and good company to deal with.

Geeen
16th July 2011, 16:09
Me too, I got a single sided swing arm one for my Speedy, great stand, and good service :niceone:

hellokitty
16th July 2011, 16:42
I have problems locating my side stand with my foot - I feel like I need a little sticky-outy bit on it, just big enough to snag with my foot when I stick it under to locate the stand. Does this make sense to anyone? If I need to get the stand down quickly, I am stuffed! Takes me awhile to get it.
Does anyone have any intelligent ideas?

wysper
16th July 2011, 18:00
I have problems locating my side stand with my foot - I feel like I need a little sticky-outy bit on it, just big enough to snag with my foot when I stick it under to locate the stand. Does this make sense to anyone? If I need to get the stand down quickly, I am stuffed! Takes me awhile to get it.
Does anyone have any intelligent ideas?

You will get used to it. When I first got the sporty, it took me a while to get used to it to. You should have a little bit sticking out, but I definitely know what you mean. If you know anyone that can weld they might be able to tack on something that will make it easier for you.