PDA

View Full Version : Gladstone cop warning (19 July)

gunrunner
19th July 2011, 09:28
Have it on good authority and after 35 demerits that the police are out in the area of Gladdy and on SH2 north of masterton ..:gob:

Bald Eagle
19th July 2011, 09:36
Luckily at work in the city so no risk.

White trash
19th July 2011, 09:58
Good on them. The locals will be sick of bikers treating the roads out there like their own personal race track. Christ, there's even an anual closed road race where people can legally thrash the fuck out of their bike up the water tower road and yet still people try it on every other weekend.

Ronin
19th July 2011, 10:19
Good on them. The locals will be sick of bikers treating the roads out there like their own personal race track. Christ, there's even an anual closed road race where people can legally thrash the fuck out of their bike up the water tower road and yet still people try it on every other weekend.

^ wot he said +1

jellywrestler
19th July 2011, 10:21
And you always ride with your hands on the correct ten oclock and two oclock position on your handlebars at a safe speed within the posted speed limit blah blah blah

nodrog
19th July 2011, 10:28

But you have to go fast when you are running guns.

White trash
19th July 2011, 10:29
And you always ride with your hands on the correct ten oclock and two oclock position on your handlebars at a safe speed within the posted speed limit blah blah blah

You know me Spyda, Mr Responsible I'm known as. :D

But seriously, if I get pinged riding, doing something I know I shouldn't be doing, I'll take my medicine.

Edit: As a side note, if the locals get fucked off enough with biker antics out there, there is the very real possibility that Cliffhanger Promotions wont be able to road closure consent for future events. If it was cancelled due to a few wannabe arseholes who think they're fuckin Rossi on public roads, a lot of people will be severly pissed off.

John_H
19th July 2011, 12:39

Pussy.......

Deano
19th July 2011, 12:53
Edit: As a side note, if the locals get fucked off enough with biker antics out there, there is the very real possibility that Cliffhanger Promotions wont be able to road closure consent for future events. If it was cancelled due to a few wannabe arseholes who think they're fuckin Rossi on public roads, a lot of people will be severly pissed off.

+1.

If you want to ride like a cock, please DON'T do it on the cliffhanger road. (Te Wharau Road, Gladstone))

There are stuff all events around like the cliffhanger hillclimb and we don't want to lose it.

James Deuce
19th July 2011, 13:04
I demand a refund for the drycleaner and shoe polish. The irony is leaking out of this thread so hard it is splattered all over my shoes and trousers, no, hang on, oh look at that it is irony. As you were.

White trash
19th July 2011, 13:09
I demand a refund for the drycleaner and shoe polish. The irony is leaking out of this thread so hard it is splattered all over my shoes and trousers, no, hang on, oh look at that it is irony. As you were.

We all have to grow up and pass our many years of experience at riding like cocks on to the younger generation at some time Mr Deuce. The hope is they'll take some of what I didn't on board when it's being told and hopefully make some better decisions.

James Deuce
19th July 2011, 13:38
We all have to grow up and pass our many years of experience at riding like cocks on to the younger generation at some time Mr Deuce. The hope is they'll take some of what I didn't on board when it's being told and hopefully make some better decisions.
Fuck that. I get majorly muntered at low speed. 200km/hr + for this cock from now on.

Deano
19th July 2011, 13:41
My name is Deano, and I am a hypocrite. :facepalm:

James Deuce
19th July 2011, 13:48
My name is James Deuce and I want to be one!

White trash
19th July 2011, 15:17
Fuck that. I get majorly muntered at low speed. 200km/hr + for this cock from now on.

Sitting on the tank wheelies in a T-shirt?

White trash
19th July 2011, 15:19
My name is Deano, and I am a hypocrite. :facepalm:

The first step to salvation is realising that you are one. Me, on the other hand, I'm one of those "ride to the conditions at all costs" types of people. Never see me do anything dumb.......

Crasherfromwayback
19th July 2011, 15:20
Never see me do anything dumb.......

Well I've never actually been there to see it if that's what you mean...

White trash
19th July 2011, 15:22
Well I've never actually been there to see it if that's what you mean...

Exactly. And if you weren't there, it's hearsay.

James Deuce
19th July 2011, 15:26
Sitting on the tank wheelies in a T-shirt?
Oath. No jeans, just a thong, and I'll wear my safety jandals.

RobGassit
19th July 2011, 16:46
Speeding on motorcycles out in the countryside!!! 243144

Clivoris
19th July 2011, 16:57

Gee thanks for that picture sweetheart. Coffee 11.45 tomorrow?

James Deuce
19th July 2011, 17:21
Gee thanks for that picture sweetheart. Coffee 11.45 tomorrow?

Sounds good!

merv
19th July 2011, 18:00
Exactly. And if you weren't there, it's hearsay.

Yep if it wasn't caught on camera it is a lie. Has that boy Drew stopped doing all those wheelies too.

The Singing Chef
21st July 2011, 19:06

Are those the Full leather, padded and armored jandals? i have a pair of those.

gunrunner
4th October 2011, 15:22

As i go past that road everyday heading to work i have just noticed that they have ploughed the paddock where we all ride into to watch the event haha ..
Maybe the farmer is getting his own back ..

Fatjim
4th October 2011, 19:56
The question is are the cops still waiting for all those wankers from the Hutt to show up.