PDA

View Full Version : TT super slow mo

Mort
21st July 2011, 20:05
_aMhuOq04BI

boman
22nd July 2011, 20:10
I have this on DVD. Bloody awesome. Four hours of TT highlights, and slowmotion to top it off. Great watching, when the rugby is on.:woohoo:

cheshirecat
22nd July 2011, 20:18
When you see those forks! I've grown up with the IOM remembering the Mike Hailwood days and still don't know how they do it on that place. Puts motorcyling in perspective.

boman
22nd July 2011, 20:32
It is bloody impressive. The way everything works so hard. You even see the front guard wobbling over the bumps, the way the suspension and tyres deflect when landing after a jump. Sterling viewing.

White trash
22nd July 2011, 20:34
While it's all very pretty and impressive. I'd love to see some super slow mo of Shirriffs quick laps at the Cemetary Circuit. Couple of camera shots from every corner would be good. I dear say there's some fairly unbelievable physics going on there.

boman
22nd July 2011, 21:34
While it's all very pretty and impressive. I'd love to see some super slow mo of Shirriffs quick laps at the Cemetary Circuit. Couple of camera shots from every corner would be good. I dear say there's some fairly unbelievable physics going on there.

Hell yes. That would be impressive.