PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help required in Invercargill!

MyGSXF
26th July 2011, 11:10
Hi all

Am in Invercargill on bike, but have injured my neck (not on bike!!) so cannot ride home to Nelson. :facepalm:

Would anyone out there have any contacts in the transportation industry who might be able to throw a bike on the back of a truck please????

Even if the bike can get to ChCh from here, would be awesome!!

Please call/txt me 027 2015064

Thanks heaps!!!

Jen

maxlev
26th July 2011, 11:59
How about leaving it there until your neck improves.
Less likely to be damaged in transit.

dogsnbikes
26th July 2011, 12:00
Found you a truckie he will call you soon

MyGSXF
26th July 2011, 13:04

Brilliant! Thanks so much.. :2thumbsup have spoken to him & bike will be on it's way home tomorrow!! :woohoo:

cold comfort
26th July 2011, 13:15
Hi all

Am in Invercargill on bike, but have injured my neck (not on bike!!) so cannot ride home to Nelson. :facepalm:

Jen

Thats no good-hope its not too serious. Not at all compatible with your job.:no:

Maha
26th July 2011, 14:42
Good result jen but what have I told about auditioning for the Circus?
Clowns!...not trapeze...way safer, or a juggling act?...:corn:

MyGSXF
26th July 2011, 16:01
Good result jen but what have I told about auditioning for the Circus?
Clowns!...not trapeze...way safer, or a juggling act?...:corn:

Juggling I can do.. but juggling while swinging sounds like fun... :shutup: & given the pain killers I'm on, I high as a kite anyway!! :doctor:

Thats no good-hope its not too serious. Not at all compatible with your job.:no:

Gota have a scan & MRI when I get home.. ferkn hurts mate.. :blink: Bike is dropped off at depo for freighting, & I'm flyin home Thurs :violin:[

Madness
26th July 2011, 16:26

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dogsnbikes again.

What a good bastard! :yes:

JATZ
26th July 2011, 19:42
:shit: If I'd known I coulda flown down and ridden it back for ya ..... Ahhh well :facepalm:

BUT, Ain't K.B, great, send out a message and help will come :woohoo:

nsrpaul
26th July 2011, 20:23
Am I the only one who is impressed that you are down there on a bike right now, holy crap you must have been cold

MyGSXF
28th July 2011, 14:21
:shit: If I'd known I coulda flown down and ridden it back for ya ..... Ahhh well :facepalm:

Via every gravel road you can find.... :shutup:

BUT, Ain't K.B, great, send out a message and help will come :woohoo:

Yep, bloody awesome aye!!!! :Punk:

Am I the only one who is impressed that you are down there on a bike right now, holy crap you must have been cold

We left home last Tues for Hokitika for the night, then onto Wanaka for a night, then over Haast to Invercargill on Fri. The trip down the West coast was stunning.. lovely weather & the roads were mostly pretty good. Lotsa snow round the hills made the scenery breathtaking. I have a heated vest which is simply devine!! :love: but my handlebar heaters crapped out on the first day... :facepalm: got them replaced on Fri in Inver's.. :innocent:

We were supposed to leave on Sunday.. then the storm hit :shit: OMG!! We tried to leave on Monday, but only got about 2 ks down the road before turning back!!! :baby:

Hubby managed to get away on Tues & arrived home last night after 2 huge days & I'm heading to the airport in an hour.

My bike should be arriving Fri morning :woohoo:

Gotta love KB & the network aye!!! :grouphug:

dogsnbikes
28th July 2011, 16:06
Glad your all sorted Jen,I've passed the word that Wayne's allowed extra Ice cream,he will know what I mean.....anyway I still owe him some beers..:innocent:

We are heading south in November (Can't wait) for Burt and decided we will do the southern Escapade at the same time

net working is great:yes:

scumdog
28th July 2011, 17:14
We are heading south in November (Can't wait) for Burt and decided we will do the southern Escapade at the same time

Only three Norfeyelanders allowed down for that - you're the fourth, too bad!:p