PDA

View Full Version : HMCC's Rider Training at Hampton Downs, 19 November

bartshumandad
28th July 2011, 21:22
We have set up another training day this November, similar format to our previous ones.
Entry form is downloadable from our website www.hamiltonmcc.org.nz

Once again emphasis is on helping beginner to average riders, this is not about getting your knee down!
Riders will be divided into 3 groups;
C Group – Newish riders, small capacity bikes, cruisers, riders looking to improve their basic skills.
B & B+ Group – For those with a bit of riding experience, with a desire to build on and improve their skills.

Sorry, if you are a competent or experienced rider, a regular track days rider, this is not a course for you.
Speeds are monitored by marshalls, riders not following the programme will be excluded from further paricipation.

bartshumandad
9th November 2011, 19:41
I have still got a dozen places left, be in quick if you are interested!

Cheers
Steve
HamiltonMCC

wharekura
17th November 2011, 09:33
I read the terms and conditions and it seems learners are not allowed which I suppose is fair enough as learners like me will have to make the semi-scary open road ride from hamilton to get there. Was going to make a day of it with having the wife and kids following me in the car - but the I saw the forecast and the t&c. no matter - hope its a successful day

ckai
18th November 2011, 13:56
I read the terms and conditions and it seems learners are not allowed which I suppose is fair enough as learners like me will have to make the semi-scary open road ride from hamilton to get there. Was going to make a day of it with having the wife and kids following me in the car - but the I saw the forecast and the t&c. no matter - hope its a successful day

Give them a call mate and have a talk to them. I did 2 of their days, one of them I was a learner rider. I think I had only been riding a few months. Was really good. Got to do skids on a 50cc!!! They may have changed things but it's best to give them a call. In fact here's a number:

Steve 022 096 4067

That was in the local rag that I just so happen to have sitting next to me. Hopefully they'll have some slots and you'll be cool to go. You'll learn heaps. If the weather is wet, all the better, you'll learn more :)