PDA

View Full Version : Just following instructions (kiwiwayno)

kiwiwayno
2nd August 2011, 21:53
So I log on for the first time and it suggests I make a post and tell you a bit about me. Okay that's it - here I am.
Was a biker "back in the day" - built up a 1953 BSA 125 when I was 12, sold it and it took me 24 years to get another bike. Im in the middle of a Cafe build on an old Honda CB125 (inspired by http://www.caferacer.net/hcostello_cb125.html)
Got the wheels off being done this week and hoping to start the assembly process shortly with a view to have a sweet summer ride. In the meantime the Mrs and I are cruisng the streets on a nice little Vespa LX150 - okay okay not a real bike I know, but it'll do 105km all day long and it's a hit with the ladies. Do I need anything more?Anyway, I will keep you all up to date with the progress on my Cafe and look forward to catching up soon.

98tls
2nd August 2011, 21:56
Welcome and yea nice wee Honda,have fun and post up your progress.Great to see someone getting there hands dirty.

MIXONE
2nd August 2011, 22:09
Welcome aboard.
Re the vespa.I pulled up at the lights beside a guy and girl on one today.They were laughing and hooting until they noticed me and then went all shamefaced.I don't know why as I was quite envious of the good time they were having.