PDA

View Full Version : "Power Now"??

spiller
7th July 2005, 09:21
Has anyone used this in their bike??

http://www.dirtbike.co.nz/images/Pnow-2ST.jpg

A friend of mine has put one in his KTM (125sx) . There's been a a fair amount of other mods done + dyno tune, so not too sure if its very beneficial!

Squiggles
7th July 2005, 09:23
what is it if you dont mind me asking....:D

spiller
7th July 2005, 11:32
It its mounted at the entrance to the carb.... like a twin venturi. supposedly making mid throttle more responsive.

F5 Dave
7th July 2005, 12:44
what is it if you dont mind me asking....:D

It is a moderately easily manufactured bolt on device designed to extract money from the purchaser. Can I sell you a larger volume power valve cover?

XTC
7th July 2005, 12:55
Alot has been posted about these on the thumpertalk web site both for and against. My opinion from what i've read (not based on my own trials you'll note) is that they are a waste of money. But others disagree - fair enough. If they were all that good surely mikuni or keihin would have incorporated them in carbs by now??

F5 Dave
7th July 2005, 12:56
If they were all that good surely mikuni or keihin would have incorporated them in carbs by now??

Ahh no, but there’s a patent & a conspiracy & aliens. Goes all the way to the top I tells ya.

bungbung
7th July 2005, 13:00
I heard that the US government is keeping them from being used on all carbs to protect their grip us. Google 'chemtrails' for more proof

XTC
7th July 2005, 13:01
I heard that the US government is keeping them from being used on all carbs to protect their grip us. Google 'chemtrails' for more proof
Protect their what???

spiller
7th July 2005, 13:06
Alot has been posted about these on the thumpertalk web site both for and against. My opinion from what i've read (not based on my own trials you'll note) is that they are a waste of money. But others disagree - fair enough. If they were all that good surely mikuni or keihin would have incorporated them in carbs by now??

Yeah, im thinkin that its a waste of money 2... especially @ $200.!!! :scratch:

bungbung
7th July 2005, 13:15
Protect their what???

I typed it in, but the evidence has been removed already.

I tried.