PDA

View Full Version : Northland: Far North Ulysses Weekly Sunday Ride

Laava
4th August 2011, 18:58
We have a ride organised every Sun that all are welcome to join. You don't even have to be an old bastard!
We meet at Burger King at the intersection of Rust Ave and SH1 and leave at 10.30am with few exceptions.
This Sun, the 7th we are going to Tutukaka to the Marina Pizzeria. No doubt the more adventurous will do the Sandy Bay loop back to Hika then home.
I will try and post up every week.
Also we have our rally at One Tree Point on sept 31, Oct 2&3.

Laava
8th August 2011, 07:37
Sun 14th will be to Helena Bay Cafe, going around the old Russell Rd to get there or possibly anti clockwise, going to the cafe first.

Maha
8th August 2011, 13:38
Adventure before Dementia....:rockon:

Laava
8th August 2011, 17:28
Heh! Plus we get a good buy rate on adult pull ups!

colonel
12th August 2011, 16:04
Sun 14th will be to Helena Bay Cafe, going around the old Russell Rd to get there or possibly anti clockwise, going to the cafe first.

Weather looking good. me and joy will be there

Laava
14th August 2011, 22:01
Next week, Sun 21st will be to Mangonui either to the fish&chip shop or to the Waterfront Cafe or both. The original destination has closed down.
Sorry I didn't make it today Kelvin, did you guys have a good ride?

colonel
15th August 2011, 16:11
Next week, Sun 21st will be to Mangonui either to the fish&chip shop or to the Waterfront Cafe or both. The original destination has closed down.
Sorry I didn't make it today Kelvin, did you guys have a good ride?

sweet as. Only four bikes. Road a bit wet but still a good ride

Laava
21st August 2011, 19:56
Awesome rides today and yesterday. Good turnout today with around 20 or so old fuckers turning up!
Next weekend is to the Bridgehouse restaurant and bar at Warkworth.

Maha
21st August 2011, 20:09
Awesome rides today and yesterday. Good turnout today with around 20 or so old fuckers turning up!

Stopped there today for our final sup before heading to make banana muffins...:love:

Laava
21st August 2011, 22:38
Stopped there today for our final sup before heading to make banana muffins...:love:

So, by bananas, you mean "bananas" right? I gets ya:shifty:

Laava
24th August 2011, 22:26

Whoops, my bad! The ride is actually part of the vintage car clubs Daffodil Day Rally, leaving from Kensington Park at 10am and finishing at Daffodil World of course!

Laava
24th September 2011, 18:07
Sat 1st of Oct we have an awesome ride planned as part of our rally. We will be leaving One Tree Point youth camp at 9.30 and ride south to Maungaturoto turnoff, right to Paparoa Rd and through to Mangapai, Maungakaramea thru Snooks Rd to SH14 to Dargaville for lunch. Then back up thru Tangowahine Murrays Rd to Pakotai then down to a private museum at Maungatapere where they have an impressive array of bikes and cars I am told. The lady I spoke to told me they have 52 Packards. I asked if that was the year or how many and she said that is how many they have! All welcome, if you need more info on the day try my cell 021 0796444