PDA

View Full Version : Can you do this?

TonyB
7th July 2005, 16:29
Ummmmm, I can't.....can you? :blink:

Man, if thats a photo shop then it's bloody good....

placidfemme
7th July 2005, 16:33
holy crap!!!! if that isn't photoshop then that person is... talented...

bugjuice
7th July 2005, 16:42
lamo.. he looks tired..

Waylander
7th July 2005, 17:15
He's got his eyes crossed. The left is where the right should be and vice versa. Look at his eye lashes, they are suposed to point away from the nose. Definatly a photoshop.

Biff
7th July 2005, 17:41
No it's real. He's a stunt double from the Star Wars movies.

DingDong
7th July 2005, 17:47
yeah I can do that... after 36 hrs on the piss

I think the camera mans drunk :weird:

Big Dave
7th July 2005, 17:56
Ask the 'bit inspector' he'll say it's physiologically impossible.

Close inspection revals several flaws on the photoshopping, possibly attributable to the jpeg compression, but.....if you pull the corneal nerve that far out your arsehole would retract conversely.

it is very well don however.

DingDong
7th July 2005, 18:09

Close inspection revals several flaws on the photoshopping, possibly attributable to the jpeg compression, but.....if you pull the corneal nerve that far out your arsehole would retract conversely.

I wondered why my arse hole retracts when Im pissed (no gay come backs please)

speights_bud
7th July 2005, 21:09
spent the last 1/2 hour trying and finally decided its impossible :whistle:

WildBoarMouse
8th July 2005, 07:31
Easiest way to do it is to look at the natural creases in the skin. You can see that the vast majority of what's covering the (our) left eye comes from the forehead. :p

Big Dave
8th July 2005, 15:46
Easiest way to do it is to look at the natural creases in the skin. You can see that the vast majority of what's covering the (our) left eye comes from the forehead. :p

Indeed it does.

ManDownUnder
8th July 2005, 15:51

And we'd all have to agree there is nothing worse then corneal nerve arsehole retraction syndrome.

I wonder if it works the other way around... if you could somehow make pull their heads in?

Sparky Bills
8th July 2005, 15:55
Quote: Can you do this?",

Yes.

Why?
Is it not normal? :whistle:

TonyB
8th July 2005, 15:59
And we'd all have to agree there is nothing worse then corneal nerve arsehole retraction syndrome.

I wonder if it works the other way around... if you could somehow make pull their heads in?
Hopawate (sp?) tried that.....

Drew
9th July 2005, 18:54
Quote: Can you do this?",

Yes.

Why?
Is it not normal? :whistle:
Fraid not, You be a freak!

SixPackBack
9th July 2005, 19:06
I knew a guy many years ago who claimed he could suck his own dick......boggles the mind , must be true , he was single and the happiest man i ever met..........

Can anyone do this thing, i can bite mine but its not the same.....

hXc
9th July 2005, 19:16
That person is my idol!!!!(Not the suck himself guy) But shouldn't his/her eyebrows be stretched down as well. Definantly a photosho. Where'd you find it anyway??? Did you search your own name or something?? :rofl: :rofl:

SixPackBack
9th July 2005, 19:19
That person is my idol!!!!(Not the suck himself guy) But shouldn't his/her eyebrows be stretched down as well. Definantly a photosho. Where'd you find it anyway??? Did you search your own name or something?? :rofl: :rofl:

'Googling 'droopy balls'..........sick man!

hXc
9th July 2005, 19:20
'Googling 'droopy balls'..........sick man!

Sicko!!! Was the suck himself guys name Greg??

SixPackBack
9th July 2005, 19:27
Sicko!!! Was the suck himself guys name Greg??

Don't want to say out loud, but if you want to speculate, i think the persons a chicken farmer.........

hXc
9th July 2005, 19:30
Don't want to say out loud, but if you want to speculate, i think the persons a chicken farmer.........

Not the same person.

Wellyman
9th July 2005, 19:55
No it's real. He's a stunt double from the Star Wars movies. I agree Biff. I wonder which character is his relative. I rember seeing something similar on one of the movies but i can't remember who or what they are called. I think it was on 'the phantom menance'