PDA

View Full Version : My day out in the mud.

mud boy
7th July 2005, 20:16
My day out in the mud.

The other day I was bugging my old man (ajturbo) about taking the scooter to the MX track her in Tauranga…
Bug bug bug bug bug bug… it went on for days and days.. and finally I got through to him that I wanted to take the bike out… I was/or had been good for at least 2 hrs in a row…
And we were off!!!!
I really didn’t think we would get there… and after the silly old bugger took a wrong turn we got there…

He paid the lady :whistle:

I got to ride !!!!!! :Punk:

I was a bit nervous at first , so I made the old man warm the bike up and go a few laps, hehehehehe the slow old fart did the small track in 1:11:00 (min) I got my times down to 1:01:00 (min) shit he was slow!!!! And that was with a flat back tyre!!!

I pull mono’s, :Punk:
did burn outs :Punk:
got told off for doing donuts !!! :motu:

I want a trail bike now, so all you rich KBer’s out there can you give my old man some money so that he can buy me a 125…. PLEASE!

See my photos… look closely and you will see me leaving the ground, pulling the wheelie..!! :devil2:

Mud_boy

Luke

XTC
7th July 2005, 20:32
Wow love that long travel suspension.... Looks like you had alot of fun.

Motu
7th July 2005, 21:10
That's a lot of air on one of those things,2 strokes are pretty good,but my Honda Cub C50 would clean one of those up.You should reupolster that seat with a black rubbish bag and black duct tape.

Has that old fulla been asking for lessons,or is he too embarrassed?

ajturbo
8th July 2005, 08:09
that young bugger!!!!

so now he want me to spend MONEY on it sprusing up the seat????:motu:

am on the lookout for a knobbly back trye for it ...:no:

oh yer, i have fixed the back tyre:devil2: NOW I WILL SHOW THE LITTLE BUGGER WHO"S BOSS ON THE TRACK!!!!:ride:

myvice
18th July 2005, 21:45
Never rise to a challenge from your offspring!
They cheat, change the rules on the fly, and do all the things we do to them!
They are calculating, nasty, vindicitive, smaller versions than ourselves and cant be trusted!
Franing injury wont work as they see it as a weakness to be exploited at their conveniance.
You cant win.
And if you do they will guilt you!
I dont know, the youth of today! why, when I was their age, I was older!

inlinefour
20th July 2005, 12:27
It was a 90cc Honda step through. I tried so hard to kill it, in the end I gave up and swapped it for a late 70s TS185ER. I suggest you save your own pennies (live the rest of us, oh and I was eight when I started saving for bikes) and get that 125 yourself. Leave the old feller to worry about more important things. You never know, if you show some initiative yer olds might help out a tad, mine did once, when it came time to buy a road legal bike (although it was 2 years before I could sit my licience). Life is what we make of it sunshine, not of what we are handed down. :devil2:

Motoracer
20th July 2005, 12:41
Good on ya Mud boy! That's some big airs your pulling young fella! One of them is pretty impressive (seriously)! Keep at it till you get your trailie and I'm sure you'll have pleanty of skills to carry with you for the future. Ha ha, good on ya for smokin your old man too!

I wish I had the money to pass on for your next upgrade but I'm broke me self, ya see... Anywho, what's this about a free bike? You won't be gettin any freebies from sponcers till your doing well in racing! Work hard (maybe when you'r a lil bit older?) and then buy your self a nice bike or bikes! :D

See ya around kiddo!

mud boy
20th July 2005, 20:40
i was told that god loves a tryier....

well i'm still wishing!! :devil2:

missed out on the bike on trade me :no:

i tried out a 100cc bike at my mate's place the other day..

did a wheelie :Punk: :Punk: .....till i feel off :no:

nothing to see here, nothing broken..

thanks for the incoagement (dad helped me spell that word!! :weird: )guys!!!

bring on the weekend :Punk: :ride:

raster
20th July 2005, 20:47
Doing well, keep it up. :ride:

ajturbo: I've got all that ahead of me. :whistle:

justsomeguy
20th July 2005, 21:05
… I was/or had been good for at least 2 hrs in a row…

I pull mono’s, :Punk:
did burn outs :Punk:
got told off for doing donuts !!! :motu:

See my photos… look closely and you will see me leaving the ground, pulling the wheelie..!! :devil2:

Mud_boy

Luke

Go hard Luke...... awesome stuff there..... :niceone:

FROSTY
21st July 2005, 19:15
Luke--dont be a friggin wimp--take the ol mans bike out --fit a nobbie to that ol thing-ya cant go worse than dad

DingDong
21st July 2005, 19:24
Well done luke! and nice photos Andy.

Hey luke... why dont you pinch the old mans bike and we'll take it to the track to see how much AIR we can get... I'll pay your entry fee :devil2:
... oh wait... :oi-grr: we'll need to get you some high-rise shoes so you can touch the ground... I'll see what I can do. :yes:

mud boy
22nd July 2005, 18:44
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: FROSTY he will KILL me if i did :ar15:

mud boy
22nd July 2005, 18:59
Hey wayne kohi i will pinch the bike :kick: you can take me to the track :ride: and you pay and i wiil crash and do BIG AIR :D :D and you can watch :pop: