PDA

View Full Version : A beach in Brazil

Biff
8th July 2005, 13:23
Rude (ish), crude (ish) and not for the faint hearted.....in typical Biff style. Enjoy!

Not Work Safe

Suitable for all those that enjoy the female form & 'exotic' beach attire.

bugjuice
8th July 2005, 13:26
I think a few of those girls have their things on back to front..
what's the point of wearing anything at all..??
but thanx all the same for the pix :niceone:

Motoracer
8th July 2005, 14:52
what's the point of wearing anything at all..??

Back in the days, ladies used to cover everything below their neck. Slowly with time, we progressed on to the normal bikinis that covered the whole vagina. "What is the purpouse of the piece of string that she is wearing in the pic?", you might ask, as it really doesn't even cover her whole vagina anymore. Well, the answer is obvious. We have now progressed on to the stage where most of the vagina is OK to be shown in public and the only private part of the body that must be hidden has now become the cliterous.

Give it some time and all of us will be nudists... and hallelujah to that! (just as long as the guys still kept their clothes on).

Firefight
8th July 2005, 15:21
Back in the days, ladies used to cover everything below their neck. Slowly with time, we progressed on to the normal bikinis that covered the whole vagina. "What is the purpouse of the piece of string that she is wearing in the pic?", you might ask, as it really doesn't even cover her whole vagina anymore. Well, the answer is obvious. We have now progressed on to the stage where most of the vagina is OK to be shown in public and the only private part of the body that must be hidden has now become the cliterous..

slow day for you man ?

F/F :Punk:

Motoracer
8th July 2005, 15:28
slow day for you man ?

F/F :Punk:

Na, actually that post took me less than 60 secs, which isn't that much time to spend between jobs, is it?

Speaking of spare time, weren't you going to text me when you had a minute??

TonyB
8th July 2005, 15:31
ummm, thanks for clearing that up for us MR

Dunno about you guy's, but I reckon after a while a bloke would get a bit jaded "oh look, another stunning nearly naked woman...yawn"

Waylander
8th July 2005, 15:34
ummm, thanks for clearing that up for us MR

Dunno about you guy's, but I reckon after a while a bloke would get a bit jaded "oh look, another stunning nearly naked woman...yawn"
You would think that woudln't you...

bugjuice
8th July 2005, 15:35
Back in the days, ladies used to cover everything below their neck. Slowly with time, we progressed on to the normal bikinis that covered the whole vagina. "What is the purpouse of the piece of string that she is wearing in the pic?", you might ask, as it really doesn't even cover her whole vagina anymore. Well, the answer is obvious. We have now progressed on to the stage where most of the vagina is OK to be shown in public and the only private part of the body that must be hidden has now become the cliterous.

Give it some time and all of us will be nudists... and hallelujah to that! (just as long as the guys still kept their clothes on).
I also sometimes think that, any flesh exposed is ok to touch.. ya think? They're showin it off...

Motoracer
8th July 2005, 15:41

Yea I know, that's my thought as well. It's already becoming a problem and I think that's why girls these days are having to dress sluttier and sluttier just to get more attention. If you take a look at the girls in Whangamata in Summer, fuken 13, 14 year olds wear the ultra minis or if not that they wear the jeans down low, with their whole arse hanging out, with a G-string showing etc. etc. If I was their dad, I don't know what I'd feel like...

The anticipation of what is behind the clothes will be more powerful than the mear truth hidden behind them. As you said, misteries of life as far as sex goes will slowly dissapear and it will ultimatly become a dull and boring world.

OK, I admit it F/F. That took me more than 60 secs!

Coyote
8th July 2005, 18:17
Yea I know, that's my thought as well. It's already becoming a problem and I think that's why girls these days are having to dress sluttier and sluttier just to get more attention. If you take a look at the girls in Whangamata in Summer, fuken 13, 14 year olds wear the ultra minis or if not that they wear the jeans down low, with their whole arse hanging out, with a G-string showing etc. etc. If I was their dad, I don't know what I'd feel like...

What's worse is those that aren't afraid of showing how much of a gut they have and it oozes over there clothes :puke:

John
8th July 2005, 18:23
Very over dressed!

WINJA
8th July 2005, 18:27
YEAH BITCHES

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 18:31
geez.. first it was bum flossing.. now its literally twat flossing... wtf?

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 18:32
What's worse is those that aren't afraid of showing how much of a gut they have and it oozes over there clothes :puke:

Nothing wrong with my gut oozing out over the top of my jeans.. mmm *dreamy*

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 18:35
This is one biker who could NEVER get sick of candy floss bikini's......bring it on baby!

John
8th July 2005, 18:49
This is one biker who could NEVER get sick of candy floss bikini's......bring it on baby!
your a P'dog huh?

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 18:58
your a P'dog huh?

Your stalking me are'nt you.........i'll tell you what i tell mrs sixpackback , don't touch what you can't afford! LMAO

John
8th July 2005, 19:02
Your stalking me are'nt you.........i'll tell you what i tell mrs sixpackback , don't touch what you can't afford! LMAO
I'll take 10 :lol:

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 19:40
I'll take 10 :lol:

10 fricken what? scary boy

DingDong
8th July 2005, 19:42
thats more like it Biff :clap:

Biff
8th July 2005, 20:58
We have now progressed on to the stage where most of the vagina is OK to be shown in public and the only private part of the body that must be hidden has now become the cliterous.

If it's only been thirty years since wimmin have moved from full body swimwear to tooth floss, then maybe society will then accept that guys wouldn't mind having the odd feel in public in 10-20 years. It would be considered quite normal to gently fondle an attractive ladies breasts, buttocks or 'front bottom', with her consent of course, on a beach or anywhere in public. I like progression. I hope I live that long. :yes:

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 21:16
If it's only been thirty years since wimmin have moved from full body swimwear to tooth floss, then maybe society will then accept that guys wouldn't mind having the odd feel in public in 10-20 years. It would be considered quite normal to gently fondle an attractive ladies breasts, buttocks or 'front bottom', with her consent of course, on a beach or anywhere in public. I like progression. I hope I live that long. :yes:

Watch out Biff the god sqaud are gonna reck the party, you know what they say. NO LAUGHIN" ALOUD, no enjoyment and 'specially no candyfloss ladys.

Coyote
8th July 2005, 21:20
Watch out Biff the god sqaud are gonna reck the party, you know what they say. NO LAUGHIN" ALOUD, no enjoyment and 'specially no candyfloss ladys.
Stupid Mothers Against Everything, spoil the fun all the time

Motoracer
8th July 2005, 21:36
Nothing wrong with my gut oozing out over the top of my jeans.. mmm *dreamy*

What fukin gutt?? I think you should go back to using size 8 clothing hun, you know size 6 ain't right for you!

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 22:28
What fukin gutt?? I think you should go back to using size 8 clothing hun, you know size 6 ain't right for you!

I like size 4 cause it kinda rides up my ass crack :)

Ixion
8th July 2005, 22:42

Sir, Sir, Mr Hitcher, Sir, Please Sir, Mr Hitcher, she said a bad word ! :rofl:

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 22:52
Sir, Sir, Mr Hitcher, Sir, Please Sir, Mr Hitcher, she said a bad word ! :rofl:

oh dere... and its not she.. its he!

Ixion
8th July 2005, 22:58
oh dere... and its not she.. its he!

??? well, not according to thy profile. But far be it from me to question anyones gender identity .

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:05
??? well, not according to thy profile. But far be it from me to question anyones gender identity .

oh... nm then.. i forgot what i am..

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 23:10

Have a look yer plonka and end the confusion

saiko
8th July 2005, 23:12
Yeah take your top off & have a look

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:18
Have a look yer plonka and end the confusion

ok well.. i looked...

its either a penis.. or an oversized clit... *sigh*

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:20
Yeah take your top off & have a look

oh...

well they either little man breasts or i have no boobs..

ask MR cause i dunno what i am!

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 23:20
ok well.. i looked...

uuuurrrgh.....nasty!

SPORK
8th July 2005, 23:21
WTF, mate?!

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:24
:rofl: sorry i'll be tame

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 23:26
:rofl: sorry i'll be tame

Tame = boring......ramp it up!

N4CR
8th July 2005, 23:28
Ohhh goodness... this thread has really gone bad now...

*Shuffles away slowly

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:31

*Shuffles away slowly

i didn't do it

SixPackBack
8th July 2005, 23:33
i didn't do it

Think i helped the degeneration............hehe

NotaGoth
8th July 2005, 23:47
Think i helped the degeneration............hehe

tame....................

Waylander
9th July 2005, 01:52

*Shuffles away slowly
Hmm, modesty? Not what I would have expected from you. Just when you think you know a guy. Oh wait that's John, nevermind.

John
9th July 2005, 02:01
Hmm, modesty? Not what I would have expected from you. Just when you think you know a guy. Oh wait that's John, nevermind.
WATCH YOUR ASS LITTLE MAN CUZ WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING THE MIDGET ATTACK SQUAD IS GONNA BE IN THAT SHIT.

Waylander
9th July 2005, 02:08
WATCH YOUR ASS LITTLE MAN CUZ WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING THE MIDGET ATTACK SQUAD IS GONNA BE IN THAT SHIT.

Hmm a reaming by midgets.... Sounds interesting.

Gonna get your arse on the bike then down to Auck on Sunday?

John
9th July 2005, 02:12
Hmm a reaming by midgets.... Sounds interesting.

Gonna get your arse on the bike then down to Auck on Sunday?
Would be nice if the fucken thing wasnt a broken piece of shit, is your bike together again :|?

Waylander
9th July 2005, 02:20
Would be nice if the fucken thing wasnt a broken piece of shit, is your bike together again :|?
Nope. But it runs. I just can't tell how fast I'm going.

Motoracer
10th July 2005, 12:17

Yep, just the way I used to like it :yeah:

ok well.. i looked...

Errrrrr... I don't like the fictional mental image I am getting from that! :puke:

oh...

well they either little man breasts or i have no boobs..

ask MR cause i dunno what i am!

Post up a fuken pic of yourself and you'll have all the guys drooling all over you, sending you PMs and asking you out! :yes: Errrr... on second thought don't post a pic! :nono:

NotaGoth
10th July 2005, 22:24
Yep, just the way I used to like it :yeah:

Errrrrr... I don't like the fictional mental image I am getting from that! :puke:

Post up a fuken pic of yourself and you'll have all the guys drooling all over you, sending you PMs and asking you out! :yes: Errrr... on second thought don't post a pic! :nono:

I might clear the site of all members. haha i'm just that scary :P