PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Tuono

Maha
17th August 2011, 19:08
At well over 2000 views its a wonder this is still on the market?
2010 Tuono with a Stebel Magnum Horn for under $20K?...:confused:
My credit card limit does not stretch that far...:love:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-374713347.htm

DMNTD
17th August 2011, 19:10
At well over 2000 views its a wonder this is still on the market?
2010 Tuono with a Stebel Magnum Horn for under $20K?...:confused:
My credit card limit does not stretch that far...:love:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-374713347.htm

lol..I believe I sold that when I was working up there!
Low kms....ok buy but better deals around for that model...IF you're quick enough.

AllanB
17th August 2011, 19:13
This will make you vomit. In the USA they are doing leftover 09 models for US$8k. :no:

That's under NZ$10k. New.

I understand that NZ models come with a free tube of KY for the dealer to use on/up you after you have signed .............

Sigh.

Me - I'd Super Duke it :Punk:

DMNTD
17th August 2011, 19:19
...Me - I'd Super Duke it :Punk:

Have owned a couple of those including a "R" spec....stupid amounts of fun however I'd choose the Tuono as a "road bike" simply because it's more planted and kinder to ride.
Don't get me wrong though, they certainly can be pedaled properly! :shifty:

TIBLE_90
17th August 2011, 20:18
What a beutiful example of a smexy bike. However if they are only going for around 8k in the US that's just f'd up. Good reason to live in the US I suppose, everything is cheaper due to the huge market.

Ender EnZed
17th August 2011, 20:57
This (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=399732491) isn't bad value.

98tls
17th August 2011, 21:11
:shit:Beautiful indeed,makes me wish i wanted a new bike.

Road kill
17th August 2011, 21:13
What a beutiful example of a smexy bike. However if they are only going for around 8k in the US that's just f'd up. Good reason to live in the US I suppose, everything is cheaper due to the huge market.

Yeah,apart from the fact that the average "middle class" yank has less cash than "even me" which has FA to do with market size,,,,,,an that really is F'ed up.

Nice bike but.

98tls
17th August 2011, 21:15
Yeah,apart from the fact that the average "middle class" yank has less cash than "even me" which has FA to do with market size,,,,,,an that really is F'ed up.

Nice bike but.

Nail on head, in the states "no cash" means "not a problem use ours".

george formby
18th August 2011, 10:19
Tuono, still on the perfect garage list. Loved my old mans 05 model, hilarious on a twisty country road & comfy for a 6 ft'er. Get another credit card Maha.

imdying
18th August 2011, 10:35
The gold frame? Really? Reeaaaaaly?

I like a lot of different schemes etc for bikes, but I'd rather cut my cock off than let myself be seen on that.

Still, a week with the spanners and it can be any colour ya like I guess :)

And it sure beats the hell out of R1s with pink frames :puke:

blueblade
21st August 2011, 20:36
Yeah that gold frame is a shocker. Looks even worse in the flesh. I had an '06 standard R model (not the Factory). Put an Ohlins rear shock and steering damper on it - the standard Sachs units not really up to hard use (courtesy Dr Robert). Twas an awesome bike. Did 25,000 kms in 12 months which included a 6,000km tour of South Island and numerous track days. Best bike I ever owned. Just did everything well.

If I was to spend $20ish k on another bike I think I would be inclined to try and save a little bit more and buy the RSV4 Tuono. Never ridden one but it just has to be even more awesomer!!!!!

marty
21st August 2011, 20:47
pretty sure i saw this bike stooging around Te Kowhai/Whatawhata today

SPman
22nd August 2011, 12:35
If I was to spend $20ish k on another bike I think I would be inclined to try and save a little bit more and buy the RSV4 Tuono. Never ridden one but it just has to be even more awesomer!!!!!Road Test's so far, seem to find it just too awesome for an everyday bike, compared to the old model.

22nd August 2011, 13:55
DAMN!!! I wish my missus looked this good naked....:facepalm::innocent::shutup:

skippa1
24th August 2011, 20:33
One of those is on my bucket list for sure. Nearly brought one a couple of months back......wife pulled rank:confused:

25th August 2011, 09:29
One of those is on my bucket list for sure. Nearly brought one a couple of months back......wife pulled rank:confused:

What else did she pull? :msn-wink:

skippa1
25th August 2011, 13:21
What else did she pull? :msn-wink:

just the rank:facepalm: