PDA

View Full Version : New bike workshop in Auckland?

White trash
20th August 2011, 10:20
Hey I heard a rumour that there's a new bike workshop opening in Browns Bay Road, apparently specializing in suspension and chassis work.

Anyone know anything about it?

White trash
21st August 2011, 09:19
So no one knows anything? Guy I was speaking to reckoned it's going to have late nights and all.

Hope it goes well, not aware of anything that far north in the Akl area.

DEATH_INC.
21st August 2011, 09:20
I've not heard of it. Who is it?

Shaun
21st August 2011, 09:20
I have been told the same thing, the lease for it was signed last week. Apparently this bike buisness is going to mainly focused on mechanical work, all chassis related and engine work etc

The next 2 weeks are dedicated to fit out of the work shop and then the doors will be open to the public, they are going to be offering after hours pick up and delivery for Auckland customers.

This will be a work shop and accessories buisness.

I do know that the shop will be operating very late hours for customers access during the week and open on weekends, and that a small cafe bar is also being built into the shop for private events there, ie meet the RIDERS Night etc.

I will tell you more when I here more mate.

White trash
21st August 2011, 09:23
I've not heard of it. Who is it?

Apparently opening in two weeks mate. The ex step father in law told me about it (of all fucken people), they live in Browns Bay Road just along the road.

All the suspender tuners I know in Auckland already have their own businesses so wondered who would be starting a new one.

Shaun
21st August 2011, 09:29
Apparently opening in two weeks mate. The ex step father in law told me about it (of all fucken people), they live in Browns Bay Road just along the road.

All the suspender tuners I know in Auckland already have their own businesses so wondered who would be starting a new one.

I know this buisness is going to focus on getting the very best out of your standard suspension before going after market, so sag set ups and fork oil levels etc, I know this buisness will NOT be doing any suspension work them selves apart from fork seals and oil changes spring changes, they are sending all there work to either CKT or whom ever CKT reccomend, this Gaurantee,s quality

TIBLE_90
21st August 2011, 10:04
huh, sounds good. It'l be convenient for me cuz I live in Browns bay :)

Shaun
21st August 2011, 10:15
huh, sounds good. It'l be convenient for me cuz I live in Browns bay :)

Sounds good. You may be able to show them a better piece of test road than they are aware of in the immediate area? all done under the speed limit of course:Punk:

With the cafe side of it, there will be access to guides for parts accessories etc and a form to fill in with all details re your enquirey. ( Dreamers will be welcome) The customer will be replied too within 24 hrs on pricing and availlabillity.

Kittyhawk
21st August 2011, 10:25
Im watching this space!

Shaun
21st August 2011, 10:34
Im watching this space!

I know they have also done a deal with a Quality Oil supplier for Special oil and filter change deals

Usarka
21st August 2011, 10:58
I know this buisness is going to focus on getting the very best out of your standard suspension before going after market, so sag set ups and fork oil levels etc

I'm screwed then, my stock suspension is made from solid steel rods and gravel.

In all serious though that sounds like a welcome approach.

Shaun
21st August 2011, 11:23
I'm screwed then, my stock suspension is made from solid steel rods and gravel.

In all serious though that sounds like a welcome approach.

The intention is to be there for what the customer wants, std or aftermarket

we all have to walk before we can run

nosebleed
21st August 2011, 11:36
I honestly hope they fare better than the last guys to try.

Back in my yoof when I was buzzing around on te MVX some guys opened a shop in Bute Road.
My memory of that was that were hamstrung by a limited customer base, which meant they had to be careful/selective with stock levels.
This resulted in people such such as myself (who lived up the road) heading into Barry's Point Road to get the parts I required anyway.

They may also have had an offroad bias - but like I say, it was a "while" ago, and I was just a skinny longhaired Motley Crue punk, more interested in dak and chicks than the intricate workings of retail stores.

Shaun
21st August 2011, 11:42
There is always more than 1 way to skin a cat and luckily enough it is now 2011 so change is allowed

nzspokes
21st August 2011, 12:37
Best way to make a small fortune in retail?

Start out with a big fortune.....

Mort
21st August 2011, 18:11
Sounds very interesting - will definitely keep an eye out for this...

Kittyhawk
21st August 2011, 21:37
The intention is to be there for what the customer wants, std or aftermarket

we all have to walk before we can run

Why use your legs when there is wheels <_<

Shaun
22nd August 2011, 07:48
Why use your legs when there is wheels <_<

yea but, what Tyres to put on those wheels

Edbear
22nd August 2011, 11:10
It is well known that it takes two years to build a business and that networking is key as are customer recommendations.

Having the advantage of a well known and well respected/liked front man and extensive contacts within the industry means that word spreads quickly. A good website will be about half the business in a short time, too.

An opening day involving said celebrity doing autographs and seeing if you can get another celeb or two, like well known bike racers, on hand with the obligatory sausage sizzle, maybe a dealer? Maybe the good Robert T might join in?

Shaun
22nd August 2011, 11:18
It is well known that it takes two years to build a business and that networking is key as are customer recommendations.

Having the advantage of a well known and well respected/liked front man and extensive contacts within the industry means that word spreads quickly. A good website will be about half the business in a short time, too.

An opening day involving said celebrity doing autographs and seeing if you can get another celeb or two, like well known bike racers, on hand with the obligatory sausage sizzle, maybe a dealer? Maybe the good Robert T might join in?

There are some very cool semi big events planned for this ED. A top notch Womens Parla in Auckland wants in on this mmmmm Hope we do not cause any divorces

The web site is being built at the moment, and dates for events re suspnsion schools etc and meet the riders ie A Stroud and so on are being finalised.

This has come out in the air about 2 weeks to soon:shit: I spoke to a chap I know who lives in Browns bay in confidence, but like his SON, he has a big mouth and talked hence it has come out now hahaha.

Edbear
22nd August 2011, 11:28
There are some very cool semi big events planned for this ED. A top notch Womens Parla in Auckland wants in on this mmmmm Hope we do not cause any divorces

The web site is being built at the moment, and dates for events re suspnsion schools etc and meet the riders ie A Stroud and so on are being finalised.

This has come out in the air about 2 weeks to soon:shit: I spoke to a chap I know who lives in Browns bay in confidence, but like his SON, he has a big mouth and talked hence it has come out now hahaha.

LOL!!! Just can't trust anyone these days... :confused:

I confess my mind goes into high gear as you're doing something I'd like to do, but haven't got the capital behind me so I'm "walking" before I start running...

Shaun
22nd August 2011, 11:44
LOL!!! Just can't trust anyone these days... :confused:

I confess my mind goes into high gear as you're doing something I'd like to do, but haven't got the capital behind me so I'm "walking" before I start running...

This is all just a continuation of what I started with Motodynamix in 2004 mate.

When I left to go race the TT in 2007, I had a deal in place for one full time mechanic to come on board with me in taranaki, I had become that busy with Insurance repair work and suspension and chassis re builds.

I was approached by my NEW Partener Phil to go ahead with this plan, ( He has known me for 25 years now) so he is the money man, I am just the man that know,s what a motor bike is supposed to handle like, know;s the trade and the people that know the people to get the very very best job done as well as the very best customer satisfaction.

We will be going out of our way to work in with customers mate, hence we leased a building with accomadation to have me close all the time, so availlable at pre arranged strange hours if need be

Edbear
22nd August 2011, 11:49
This is all just a continuation of what I started with Motodynamix in 2004 mate.

When I left to go race the TT in 2007, I had a deal in place for one full time mechanic to come on board with me in taranaki, I had become that busy with Insurance repair work and suspension and chassis re builds.

I was approached by my NEW Partener Phil to go ahead with this plan, ( He has known me for 25 years now) so he is the money man, I am just the man that know,s what a motor bike is supposed to handle like, know;s the trade and the people that know the people to get the very very best job done as well as the very best customer satisfaction.

We will be going out of our way to work in with customers mate, hence we leased a building with accomadation to have me close all the time, so availlable at pre arranged strange hours if need be

As I said, you deserve to succeed! You've put the effort in to get the right people on board and this is no rushed project. I'll certainly be wanting to attend your opening!

Shaun
22nd August 2011, 12:45
As I said, you deserve to succeed! You've put the effort in to get the right people on board and this is no rushed project. I'll certainly be wanting to attend your opening!

Thankyou Squire

p.dath
22nd August 2011, 17:02
I wish you guys the best of luck. And I must say, a great little advertising idea you've come up with.

ajturbo
22nd August 2011, 17:48

wooo hoo.. if there are boobs i'll be there..!!!:Punk:

it is GREAt being single... sometimes

avgas
22nd August 2011, 20:22
Best way to make a small fortune in retail?

Start out with a big fortune.....

Or if your in NZ pawn off shit no one wants. Preferably though a website that gives a limited period of time to buy particular products and vouchers.

Shoppers in NZ are stoopid. They will buy tap water if it was "On sale for a limited time". "Act quick this product is about to sell out!" :third::confused:

Grubber
22nd August 2011, 20:59

Thought you knew a little toooo much about this place, not to have something to do with it!

nzspokes
22nd August 2011, 21:14
Like the idea of unusual hours, a motorcycle is a hard thing to get a place during work hours. Maybe a couple of GN125s for loaners?

faredce
22nd August 2011, 21:16
will be keeping an eye out for these guys. always keen to share my business around when i can

nzspokes
22nd August 2011, 21:24

Having run my own business from home for 11 years, then going full retail and losing everything I have some idea on how hard it is. If you want any advise let me know. I can tell you what I did wrong. :crazy:

Good luck to ya. I will support if I can.

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 08:43
Like the idea of unusual hours, a motorcycle is a hard thing to get a place during work hours. Maybe a couple of GN125s for loaners?

We have 6 Car par reserved spots in front of our building mate, so there WILL be Parking readily availlable mate.

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 08:45
will be keeping an eye out for these guys. always keen to share my business around when i can

Thanks buddy

nzspokes
23rd August 2011, 08:45
We have 6 Car par reserved spots in front of our building mate, so there WILL be Parking readily availlable mate.

Ment more that its hard to drop a bike off and have to have somebody pick you up etc during work hours.

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 08:46
wooo hoo.. if there are boobs i'll be there..!!!:Punk:

it is GREAt being single... sometimes

Perverts have to attend in the Padded room mate with a fire hose to wash the place down after

p.dath
23rd August 2011, 09:05
So what are you doing for your opening day?

BBQ?

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 09:12
So what are you doing for your opening day?

BBQ?

Opening day will be an OPENING WEEKEND DAYS

A Couple of details to finalise yet mate, but BBQ YES, and there will be other things scheduled to be dne at certain times of the day/s

Guest racer riders etc

May even be a POLL dancer or 2 there:Police:

zeocen
23rd August 2011, 09:31
This excites me, I was thinking of asking the missus to help put some money towards a suspension upgrade for my birthday - but if there's some professionals around to help try sort out my stock suspension so I don't have to break the bank, well that is AWESOME.

Can't wait for it to open!!!

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 09:58
This excites me, I was thinking of asking the missus to help put some money towards a suspension upgrade for my birthday - but if there's some professionals around to help try sort out my stock suspension so I don't have to break the bank, well that is AWESOME.

Can't wait for it to open!!!

I am sure we will be able to help you mate. Std suspension if adjustable can be made better for NZ road conditions but of course the very best is Quality after market product ie Ohlin;s for example.

Morcs
23rd August 2011, 10:41
Good to see the plan coming to fruition Shaun :)

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 10:57
Good to see the plan coming to fruition Shaun :)

Cheers mate, I never quit on some thing I want to do

zeocen
23rd August 2011, 11:27
I am sure we will be able to help you mate. Std suspension if adjustable can be made better for NZ road conditions but of course the very best is Quality after market product ie Ohlin;s for example.

Ohlins with Robert Taylor was going to be my "end game" option, and still will be but it would be nice to see how far I can take my standard adjustable suspension until I can get the money for a full rework.

Can't wait for your shop to open, I'll be your first customer! Haha.

Shaun
23rd August 2011, 11:30
Ohlins with Robert Taylor was going to be my "end game" option, and still will be but it would be nice to see how far I can take my standard adjustable suspension until I can get the money for a full rework.

Can't wait for your shop to open, I'll be your first customer! Haha.

I will get back to you when the doors are open mate, thanks a lot.

boman
23rd August 2011, 19:52
Good luck to you Shaun. I will keep an eye out for the shop. Are you going to be doing Bike Alignments there?

Shaun
24th August 2011, 09:05
Good luck to you Shaun. I will keep an eye out for the shop. Are you going to be doing Bike Alignments there?

If you are refering to chassis wheel alignment? YES mate, and if we thnk it is out, we will with Customers acceptance transfer the bike to F1 Engineering in Hamilton to adjust

Shaun
24th August 2011, 09:08
Ment more that its hard to drop a bike off and have to have somebody pick you up etc during work hours.

We Have a better plan mate

We will come and collect the bike from your house after hours and return after hours

That is if the owner can still find a way to get to work and home wit out there baby

Apart from the above, we will also be OPEN V Late each day for after hours work on workers bikes

nzspokes
24th August 2011, 13:38

We will come and collect the bike from your house after hours and return after hours

That is if the owner can still find a way to get to work and home wit out there baby

Apart from the above, we will also be OPEN V Late each day for after hours work on workers bikes

Thats a cool idea. :Punk:

Aristocat
24th August 2011, 22:09

Respect. Hamilton bike shops could learn a thing or two here. Make our life easy and we'll make your life profitable.

The Pastor
24th August 2011, 22:15
where is this new shop and when dose it open?

Now there is (hopefully) this shop, Motorcycle doctors and motohaus... choice for a good mechanic.

:O

Do you do electrical work?

Pseudonym
25th August 2011, 06:50
Well well, how convenient…
I’m in the market for a softer rear spring for the toy, can you PM me your number and I’ll grab a quote if I can.
No rush, I’ve been putting it off for ages!

Shaun
25th August 2011, 09:12
Well well, how convenient…
I’m in the market for a softer rear spring for the toy, can you PM me your number and I’ll grab a quote if I can.
No rush, I’ve been putting it off for ages!

Gidday, PM has been sent to you mate

Shaun
25th August 2011, 09:23
where is this new shop and when dose it open?

Now there is (hopefully) this shop, Motorcycle doctors and motohaus... choice for a good mechanic.

:O

Do you do electrical work?

Unit 1 ~ 742 Beach Road Browns Bay .

We will be in there fitting it out next week and aiming for the 3rd of September, but things may change there yet, so will have an officual opening when all is 100% officual

We do all jobs subject to agreement with customer mate

Mechanics, WE WILL probally be hiring another one ASAP, as well as looking for an after hours alloy/Tig welder to do production run welding and some repair work using all our in house quality equipment

Hope we do fit in with the quality shop names mentioned here

Quasievil
25th August 2011, 09:40
Mechanics, WE WILL probally be hiring another one ASAP,

Hire Katman, then you can sell seats for people to watch:laugh:

Shaun
25th August 2011, 09:46
Hire Katman, then you can sell seats for people to watch:laugh:

now thats a happy thought--- Sorry Katman

Devil
25th August 2011, 09:58
Unit 1 ~ 742 Browns Bay Rd.

Do you actually mean Beach rd? Opposite Discount Tyres area?

Shaun
25th August 2011, 10:34
Do you actually mean Beach rd? Opposite Discount Tyres area?

Beach Road YES-- Haha WOOPS looks like I am lost and late for work already

Devil
25th August 2011, 10:36
Easy mistake, despite living in the east coast bays for 20 years I still have to think about where browns bay rd, and beach road start/stop/change direction.

Shaun
25th August 2011, 10:47
Easy mistake, despite living in the east coast bays for 20 years I still have to think about where browns bay rd, and beach road start/stop/change direction.

One of my sisters llives in Browns Bay also, so I might even get dinner cooked for me if I am lucky, or a lot of Japanese take away food will be going in me, even better would be to get a Japanese women in to cook

Big Dave
25th August 2011, 10:49
Poll dancers? - are you opening on election day :-)

Good luck with it all.

RMaster - Motohaus has been closed for ages.

Shaun
25th August 2011, 11:25

Good luck with it all.

Haha NO, But I do KNOW an expert Photographer that will be getting contacted very soon mate:sunny:

Big Dave
26th August 2011, 10:54
Haha NO, But I do KNOW an expert Photographer that will be getting contacted very soon mate:sunny:

Bugger - would have been interested too, enjoy working with start-ups, but unfortunately we're about to relocate back to Brisbane.

I can give you some contacts - but I suspect you already know them.

Shaun
26th August 2011, 11:06
Bugger - would have been interested too, enjoy working with start-ups, but unfortunately we're about to relocate back to Brisbane.

I can give you some contacts - but I suspect you already know them.

Mate, PLease supply to me who YOU Reccomend, you know your shit very well

Big Dave
26th August 2011, 11:28
Mate, PLease supply to me who YOU Reccomend, you know your shit very well

Geoffrey Osborne - staff photog at Kiwi Rider. ospics1@xtra.co.nz
Andrew Bright - Championship Digital

True pros.

Shaun
26th August 2011, 11:35
Geoffrey Osborne - staff photog at Kiwi Rider. ospics1@xtra.co.nz
Andrew Bright - Championship Digital

True pros.

Cheers Buddy, I have worked with Andrew before and he is good.

Shaun
26th August 2011, 11:54
Just purchased an 09 Triumph 675 for a bit of a fun bike also, we may use this unit as a LEASE out track day bike with instruction and set up with me

So that will give us as 3x Lease out track day bikes

1x 2009 GSXR 750
1x 2009 675 Triumph
1x 2005 GSXR 600

There will be more to come in time.

Maha
26th August 2011, 13:16
Everyone has missed the most important question here...
Will there be free coffee?

nodrog
26th August 2011, 13:24
Just purchased an 09 Triumph 675 for a bit of a fun bike also.

Did you buy a tin of bog as well for the gaping hole in the block? :laugh:

Shaun
26th August 2011, 13:36
Did you buy a tin of bog as well for the gaping hole in the block? :laugh:

The Motor Here will replace that little hole dude:laugh:

nodrog
26th August 2011, 13:47
The Motor Here will replace that little hole dude:laugh:

I got a Triumph 700cc Speed Twin engine here if you want to shoe horn that in there?

Shaun
26th August 2011, 13:50
I got a Triumph 700cc Speed Twin engine here if you want to shoe horn that in there?

No Thanks Buddy, may know some one who might want yours though? Pm Mate

Shaun
26th August 2011, 13:52
Everyone has missed the most important question here...
Will there be free coffee?

Instant YES:laugh:

Quality NO:shit:

Maha
26th August 2011, 14:32
Instant YES:laugh:

Quality NO:shit:

So Crasher has nothing to do with the making said coffee?...'nat case, we will have to sample.

Shaun
26th August 2011, 16:11
So Crasher has nothing to do with the making said coffee?...'nat case, we will have to sample.

See ya in the soup then mate.

It will be cool to meet up with lots of people on here that I have No idea who they are or what they look like

DFV
26th August 2011, 17:27
Got my blog stirred again, have a look.

BoristheBiter
26th August 2011, 18:31
See ya in the soup then mate.

It will be cool to meet up with lots of people on here that I have No idea who they are or what they look like

Glad you put this thread up, I was about to send my bike down to RT to get the suspension done. I will defiantly be down to see what you can do.

huff3r
26th August 2011, 18:35
I'll almost definitely be coming in if your gonna be stocking 1tonne gear, cos i need some leathers before i dare go riding again. After i sell my racecar though..

Qkkid
26th August 2011, 18:59
I have been told the same thing, the lease for it was signed last week. Apparently this bike buisness is going to mainly focused on mechanical work, all chassis related and engine work etc

The next 2 weeks are dedicated to fit out of the work shop and then the doors will be open to the public, they are going to be offering after hours pick up and delivery for Auckland customers.

I do know that the shop will be operating very late hours for customers access during the week and open on weekends, and that a small cafe bar is also being built into the shop for private events there, ie meet the RIDERS Night etc.
I will tell you more when I here more mate.

Hi Shaun just been talking to Phyll Ridertraining NZ will be backing you guys 100% We will even have a link setup on our website for people/all our clients to be able to contact you for all things mechanical. Went down with Phyll checked it out great location good exposure great building easy access. This is great for the shore:love:
See ya on opening day :drinknsin

frogfeaturesFZR
26th August 2011, 19:50
Looking forward to opening day !

SPman
26th August 2011, 20:38
So, where on Browns Bay Rd is this place (I used to live in Browns Bay Rd, many years ago) Not the old gas station at the corner of Beach Rd?

Shaun
27th August 2011, 08:18
Glad you put this thread up, I was about to send my bike down to RT to get the suspension done. I will defiantly be down to see what you can do.

Swt, do you ride an 09 GSXR?

Shaun
27th August 2011, 08:20
I'll almost definitely be coming in if your gonna be stocking 1tonne gear, cos i need some leathers before i dare go riding again. After i sell my racecar though..

Thanks Buddy, 1 Tonne is good gear

Shaun
27th August 2011, 08:22
Hi Shaun just been talking to Phyll Ridertraining NZ will be backing you guys 100% We will even have a link setup on our website for people/all our clients to be able to contact you for all things mechanical. Went down with Phyll checked it out great location good exposure great building easy access. This is great for the shore:love:
See ya on opening day :drinknsin

Cheers buddy, Phyll had said he was going to talk with you. It will be great to be able to promote together.

Shaun
27th August 2011, 08:24
Looking forward to opening day !

Cheers, Me and Phyll also. This is some thing that I started 7 years ago now, and just ended up a little sie tracked along the way

120+MPH into a concrete wall did not help much haha, but it proved how good I heal:laugh:

BoristheBiter
27th August 2011, 09:41
Swt, do you ride an 09 GSXR?

Well i did, it's getting some TLC from Haldane's at the moment.
But i was meaning my old XR250, 11 years old and it is still stock so I think it might needs some work.
The backs not to bad but the front i will basically replace but as i know nothing (yes i admit it on KB) about suspension, never mind after market stuff, so i have to deffer to the experts.

chrispy121
27th August 2011, 10:02
so shaun when are you moving up then?

Shaun
27th August 2011, 12:51
Well i did, it's getting some TLC from Haldane's at the moment.
But i was meaning my old XR250, 11 years old and it is still stock so I think it might needs some work.
The backs not to bad but the front i will basically replace but as i know nothing (yes i admit it on KB) about suspension, never mind after market stuff, so i have to deffer to the experts.

All good mate, I am confident we will be able to help you

Shaun
27th August 2011, 12:53
so shaun when are you moving up then?

As of Monday I will be living in AK Finalising all this, starting work shop fit out etc

Edbear
27th August 2011, 20:15
As of Monday I will be living in AK Finalising all this, starting work shop fit out etc

Cool, I'll try to pop in and meet you sometime. :soon:

Shaun
28th August 2011, 08:13
Cool, I'll try to pop in and meet you sometime. :soon:

Try My cell first Ed 0226440621

Could be out an about anywhere mate

nzspokes
28th August 2011, 08:21
Would the rear shocks on my CBX250rs be rebuildable and something you could do? they look to come apart. But would need seals and oil. Something you could do?

Dutchee
28th August 2011, 08:38

Good luck with it all.

So what's AJ up to now then?

Good luck with the venture Shaun. Can't believe you've moved up to the big smoke of Dorkland.

Shaun
28th August 2011, 08:39
Would the rear shocks on my CBX250rs be rebuildable and something you could do? they look to come apart. But would need seals and oil. Something you could do?

Pm Me details on Bike Model?year and I will reply to you during the week mate, thanks

Shaun
28th August 2011, 08:40

Good luck with the venture Shaun. Can't believe you've moved up to the big smoke of Dorkland.

Cheers Dutchee, more goog looking women to perve at up there buddy

sinfull
28th August 2011, 09:18
Harley market Shaun ? wouldn't know who or whats up there doing it but,

Lots of work there with folk always wanting chain conversions, emulators etc to make the front ends work better etc !

Simple stuff like engine mounts, services, tyres and alignments most Harley riders wouldn't even think of getting their hands dirty for !

Once your up and running i could add a link on our club FB and website, plus pass on to others we N/Work with, your contact details for a recovery/possible repair service in the Auck area if you'd be into it ?

Shaun
28th August 2011, 09:38
Harley market Shaun ? wouldn't know who or whats up there doing it but,

Lots of work there with folk always wanting chain conversions, emulators etc to make the front ends work better etc !

Simple stuff like engine mounts, services, tyres and alignments most Harley riders wouldn't even think of getting their hands dirty for !

Once your up and running i could add a link on our club FB and website, plus pass on to others we N/Work with, your contact details for a recovery/possible repair service in the Auck area if you'd be into it ?

Thanks Squire, and deffinately re the recovery vehicle and links mate

Edbear
28th August 2011, 17:43
Try My cell first Ed 0226440621

Could be out an about anywhere mate

Will do mate!

SPman
28th August 2011, 22:13
So, where on Browns Bay Rd is this place (I used to live in Browns Bay Rd, many years ago) Not the old gas station at the corner of Beach Rd?
Should have read further...Beach Rd - used to live at 808!

Shaun
4th September 2011, 11:46
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/141670-Suspension-sag-settings-and-adjustment-Promotion-day

Kittyhawk
4th September 2011, 13:06
yea but, what Tyres to put on those wheels

mmm decisions decisions!

Shaun
7th September 2011, 09:40
mmm decisions decisions!

Ideally Black and Round

Brett
8th September 2011, 09:29
Well Shaun, after the changes you made to my K5 GSXR 600 suspension set up, I will happily let you loose on the set up of any bike of mine. Good to finally have you set up in Auckland. The 'Naki was a bit far away!

The Pastor
8th September 2011, 09:59

still works there, think it was just a name change?

Shaun
8th September 2011, 10:56
Well Shaun, after the changes you made to my K5 GSXR 600 suspension set up, I will happily let you loose on the set up of any bike of mine. Good to finally have you set up in Auckland. The 'Naki was a bit far away!

Thankyou Brett, posts like that one can really help this new venture. I love Taranaki, but the bikes are up there, and I love my job

racefactory
8th September 2011, 20:42
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/141670-Suspension-sag-settings-and-adjustment-Promotion-day

Hi there, I go through this road every day and I've had a look opposite the caltex petrol station like you said but I can't see anything that might look like a motorcycle shop in the making. Have you moved into the building at all yet?

Shaun
9th September 2011, 07:37
Hi there, I go through this road every day and I've had a look opposite the caltex petrol station like you said but I can't see anything that might look like a motorcycle shop in the making. Have you moved into the building at all yet?

Have you got your glasses on dude? Sorry

There is No sign writing as yet, it is happening at the moment

You find Number 742 Beach Road Browns Bay, and you will find location

NO, I am NOT there permanently yet, but we are setting up in there bit by bit for the 17th

Haha, I will be there soon enough causing drama in the community:facepalm:

racefactory
9th September 2011, 08:01
Ok. I hope the shop is motard friendly.

Quasievil
9th September 2011, 09:22

HAHAHAHAHA Shaun motard freindly you got to be joking !!

(im poking Shaun with a stick here)

avgas
9th September 2011, 09:23
I am sure they have a bib for you.

Shaun
11th September 2011, 12:09

Bring it on big boy

Shaun
11th September 2011, 12:10
HAHAHAHAHA Shaun motard freindly you got to be joking !!

(im poking Shaun with a stick here)

hahahahahahaha it is only the riders of said things that I may not like brett

Quasievil
11th September 2011, 20:20
hahahahahahaha it is only the riders of said things that I may not like brett

You love em Shaunn

Shaun
12th September 2011, 11:57
You love em Shaunn

Yea I do really mate

Shaun
12th September 2011, 12:49
Saturday the 17th is FULL FULL FULL Folks

Thanks to those that booked fast, and I will arrange different times and dates for others on the list

Shaun
29th September 2011, 13:57
so who needs what doing to there bikes? Phone or email folks

Bemused
28th October 2011, 13:10
Is this shop still open?

NinjaNanna
28th October 2011, 20:53
Unfortunately not

Bemused
29th October 2011, 13:23
They weren't open very long sounded like they knew their stuff.

NZsarge
29th October 2011, 15:06

Sounds like my dream shop apart from that Auckland business...