PDA

View Full Version : Free to a good home.

Headbanger
20th August 2011, 13:22
3 year old boy, ginger hair, cheeky grin, Highly destructive.

Had the little....er.....shit helping me do some maintenance on my ATV,He watched me use a hammer and a screw driver to loosen the nut holding on the air filter.

So he grabs a screw driver out of my tool box, starts heading for the air filter, I tell him no way, put it back, he feints to the left, throws a dummy pass, My attention has gone back to the nut I'm trying to get off, He strikes, and stabs the fucking screw driver right through both layers of the filter, laughing like a maniac.:laugh:

So, thats that fucked, and no doubt its some stupidly priced after market filter.

Can't wait to see how we fare on an oil change for the Speed Triple.

allycatz
20th August 2011, 14:02
Daddys wee helper lol! When one of my daughters was 4, I woke up to find she had painted an entire ((expensive) mountain bike with gray enamel.....she thought she was helping cos big sis didn't want to ride a pink bike

XxKiTtiExX
20th August 2011, 14:03
I'll take him!!

fuknKIWI
20th August 2011, 14:06
Yeah great a red headed step child:shit:

Blackshear
20th August 2011, 14:10
http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/b/s/r/bsrajesh58161.jpg

Pussy
20th August 2011, 14:23
Have you had the 3 year old ginga from new?

Mom
20th August 2011, 16:39
3 year old boy, ginger hair, cheeky grin, Highly destructive.

Can't wait to see how we fare on an oil change for the Speed Triple.

Oh the fun they can have. :wings:

A neighbour of mine had 2 little boys, both of the cute, little shit variety. He was a housepainter by trade. One afternoon they had some friends over. Nice cars parked in the driveway, you can picture the rest. They came out to fresh new paint jobs on both cars :pinch:

Having just got over that debacle, his neighbours down the back, who shared a ROW driveway started getting punctures, lots of them. One poor bastard got 2 at the same time. How can this happen I hear you ask? Well said cuties had put roofing nails, pointy bit up, in the drainage channel of the concrete driveway. The gap was snug enough so these things were just poking up above the surface, and not readily picked up by eye. Took a few weeks for them to be discovered.

Poor Bastard was so embarrassed :laugh:

The biggest "help" we had was from number one daughter, she would have been a bit over 2 at the time. We owned a bike shop and I used to go and work when the kids were little. She used to clamber over the quads an generally be a royal pain :love: We had a key board, as in a board where all the bike keys were placed, she used to LOVE playing with them.

This particular day I had been at the shop, and she had been playing keys. We were at home and hubby rang to see if I could get her to tell him where she had put the keys... Yepper, he had a buyer and the key was not on the board :shit: When asked, my little cutie answered "In the hole". Go figure that one if you can.

Mom
20th August 2011, 16:41
She was in the sales office and had placed said keys into the "hole" on the front of one of the Eastlight type folders on the shelf. Took hours to find it :rofl:

They do however grow up, this lovely young woman is given to sending me random texts that simply say "I love you".

ynot slow
20th August 2011, 16:58
Never,ever let your daughter come outside with you when fixing a trough,had a ball cock which was stuffed,so dad and dave took off with pliers,ball cock,float and general sundries.But didn't turn fences off,sure enough arm in water kneeling on damp ground,daughter tripped or slipped,grabbed at anything and happened to grab the wire accross the trough,happened to be electric,which was ok,but then she grabbed me at same time,6000volts from unit which was 100mts from shed and electric fence unit was fun NOT.