PDA

View Full Version : Waikanae dirt bike riders - beware of sabotage!

crshbndct
20th August 2011, 18:00
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=796380&p=1&topic=5

this guy has asked on the trademe forums how to destroy a two stroke engine, because apparently there are some people riding trail bikes somewhere that annoys him. he says that they leave the fuel cans out side his house and wants to sabotage their fuel. he said he is going to put water and sugar in the fuel tomorrow.

i think he better hope that the people who own the bikes he plans to destroy dont read the trademe forums, because he also has a listing for his property which has his address and phone number on it...

bogan
20th August 2011, 18:16
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=796380&p=1&topic=5

this guy has asked on the trademe forums how to destroy a two stroke engine, because apparently there are some people riding trail bikes somewhere that annoys him. he says that they leave the fuel cans out side his house and wants to sabotage their fuel. he said he is going to put water and sugar in the fuel tomorrow.

i think he better hope that the people who own the bikes he plans to destroy dont read the trademe forums, because he also has a listing for his property which has his address and phone number on it...

What a drop kick. While it may be a secondary property, it's still going to be pretty easy to trace it back if he does it.

Road kill
20th August 2011, 18:27
Suger is ok very short term,but if you can get close enough a steel ballbearing down the sparkplug hole is far more effective.
He will probably wait to nuke the bikes untill just before he moves out.
Wish him luck.:wings:

Flip
20th August 2011, 18:27
Sounds like the Rozza should know about this guy before some one gets hurt.

crshbndct
20th August 2011, 18:33
Sounds like the Rozza should know about this guy before some one gets hurt.

i was gonna suggest he mix some bleach with some ammonia and take a really deep breath of it to give himself a boost of strength to take them on, but bit my tongue.

a two stroke engine seizing can cause some serious damage to the riders.

davereid
20th August 2011, 19:09
Cool. I need my outboard motor fixed. I'll leave a can of petrol near his house, film him sabotage it and get a new motor free. Thanks for the heads up !

Sarah311
20th August 2011, 22:01

I have advised Trademe of this, and that lack of action from them could be seen as condoning this action, and could leave them potentially liable for any damages that may occur to person/s or properrty, as they have been advised and so far have done nothing. I will wait to see what their response is. I also think the Media would find it an interesting use of Trademe, and the legal liability and ramifications of such postings etc, and bad press, might rid us of wankers such as this prick!

Dodgy_Matt
20th August 2011, 22:47
Be careful, or the owners of the bikes that you destroy might go to 5 Poneke Drive,Waikanae and tear it up, then send a text message to 0220919414 at 3 in the morning telling you about karma etc
Thats what Id do if someone wrecked my $12000 bike.
Just a thought.
We have a psycho woman up here in auckland that liked to scratch vehicles parked up when we go ride at muriwai. I guess someone sorted her out because it doesn't happen anymore.

I really do like this message... :laugh:

Road kill
21st August 2011, 10:45
I really do like this message... :laugh:

Sounds like said ring dings have already been ripping up #5 Poneke.....which is why the guy is so pissed off now.
Nah couldn't be huh,,,course people on bikes always respect the rights of others don't they.
Dirt bikers:tugger:

cs363
21st August 2011, 10:54
I have advised Trademe of this, and that lack of action from them could be seen as condoning this action, and could leave them potentially liable for any damages that may occur to person/s or properrty, as they have been advised and so far have done nothing. I will wait to see what their response is. I also think the Media would find it an interesting use of Trademe, and the legal liability and ramifications of such postings etc, and bad press, might rid us of wankers such as this prick!

Looks like they've deleted the thread.