PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic

wkid_one
15th December 2003, 16:27
The question is why?

PIN CUSHION: Brent Moffatt from Winnipeg, Canada, pierces himself with surgical needles as he sets a Guinness record for most body piercings, in Montreal over the weekend. Moffatt inserted 900 needles into his legs to break his previous record of 702 piercings.

babyB
15th December 2003, 17:20
The question is why?

PIN CUSHION: Brent Moffatt from Winnipeg, Canada, pierces himself with surgical needles as he sets a Guinness record for most body piercings, in Montreal over the weekend. Moffatt inserted 900 needles into his legs to break his previous record of 702 piercings.

do ya think he game to ride with that lot.lol

Andrew
15th December 2003, 18:19
It could only be you WKid who would post stuff like that on here!

Jackrat
15th December 2003, 21:31
Self abuse is supposed to be fun damn it :sick: :confused: :no:

Motoracer
15th December 2003, 22:20
I'll be an ignorant/judgemental prick and say the he is fucking cunt for doing that to him self!!! Then again people say that about dudes and dudetes on bikes. I guess he has the right to do what ever he likes with his body but I would have much rather not seen it. :eek5: :sick:

Big Dog
16th December 2003, 16:17
Such sheltered lives.

modalx
16th December 2003, 18:38
His mum is wondering when she should start to worry about him - maybe 1000 piercings? She thinks he really should get out more - maybe find a nice girl.

Motoracer
17th December 2003, 09:56
Such sheltered lives.

Its not every day you come across a case like this is it? I have seen the results of self-mutilation in real life but I will never get used to it no matter how many times I see it. I guess its just one of those things some people feel uncomfortable about.