PDA

View Full Version : Cage drivers and winter driving.

FROSTY
9th July 2005, 11:31
I got into the shower this morning -lukewarm because of this stupid water control bullshit. The house is like ice so Im shivvering getting dressed.
I've still got that cold mellissa gave me last week so my nose is blocked and my eyes are streaming.
I think of callin in to work sick but ol man Oreiley's been bustin my chops lately about getting this project completed.
I throw down a hot cuppa coffee and a couple of shovelfulls of icey cold cereal.
Of course im running late -(damb sure humans are soposed to hybernate in winter) -the truck has ice on the windsheild that I manage to scrape a clear patch in. -Fuck life sucks.
Fire the truck up and it steams up , I gotta get into the traffic cos I know its rush hour--Now theres a friggin joke no buggers rushin anywheres
I get onto the freeway (free whats free about it) with the car still fogged up on the side windows and mirrors -and its still so cold Im shivvering.
Gas needles hanging around the low mark.Shoulda filled up last night but it was pissin down with rain so i diddn't bother. Now Im gonna be late to work.
I flick a quick look to the right and theres a clear space --just in time to make the gas station offramp.
I pull over towards the left lane when suddently theres a loud crunch and
I'm shunted forwards in my seat.
I stop and theres some fucken bikie lying on the road with his mangled crotch rocket smacked into the side of my truck.
Hes wearing that gay leather shit like in the village people wear.
He gets up faking a limp and goes to his bike.
He mumbles something through his helmet about -diddn;t you see me -
Hello he was probably dooing 200mph when he hit me.
Cunt was really fucking me off so I reached into my glove box for my glokk
popped a couplea slugs into his dumbnnass head and got back into my truck.
I back up and let the mighty Hankoock tyres munch the crotch rocket into the ashphalt Now Im gonna be REALLY fucken late,Ive got a banged up fender on my truck No gas ,Wet shoes and fucken Biker blood on my clean jacket. Sheesh -what a start to a good day
---------------------------------------------------------

Just summat for you guys to think about -its winter folks are shitty and cage drivers are less than attentive. Lets be extra EXTRA careful out there
Lets assume the buggers really are out to get us.

justsomeguy
9th July 2005, 11:54
Oh so it was you then was it - you git:mad:

I do have a sprained ankle you blind:weird:

Well you owe me $16,000 in broken 636 bits....... pay up now or I'll set the dogs on ya:oi-grr:

Patch
9th July 2005, 11:54
Whats ya number bro, I'll give ya a wakey wakey call. I'm usually up bout 5.30am :whistle:

I assume the bike was ok. :scratch:

PS. First lesson I got was "Watch out for idiots in cars, especially those running late" :killingme

Motu
9th July 2005, 11:55
I do that all the time,but don't often feel or hear the crunch....so don't stop.

FROSTY
9th July 2005, 12:33
I may or may not be plagerising some american 4x4 mag -- :devil2: :devil2:

FROSTY
9th July 2005, 17:44
My point here with this thread is -to kinda suggest we need to try to a degree to get inside the head of the average gage driver.They are human they do make mistakes --riding to compensate for not what they should do more what they MIGHT do