PDA

View Full Version : Bike Park Tidy up

Firefight
16th December 2003, 15:54
Update for Woodhill riders..

Working Bee today, has opened up a seldom used Enduro track, on Western block, a fun track with a couple of surprises :shit: :shit: ,,Machine work has been completed on main tracks, this has taken out lots more woops & will speed the track up HEAPS, (Offroad techno term) Should make for a great ride this weekend, check on sign up for details of new Enduro loop, I will be out there this Saturday..

Thanks to those who came out today and worked so hard, in what was another dirty dry stinking hot dusty day.. :sunny: :sunny: :bigthumb:

Firefight. :Punk:

jrandom
17th December 2003, 15:03
Update for Woodhill riders

Oh yes, and if you're up there and happen to hear gunfire over the Xmas break, it's just a bit of harmless socially-responsible poaching going on, OK?

:ar15:

:whistle:

Firefight
17th December 2003, 20:30
Oh yes, and if you're up there and happen to hear gunfire over the Xmas break, it's just a bit of harmless socially-responsible poaching going on, OK?

:ar15:

:whistle:

Not the first time !

Remember the deer don't were orange hi viz vests, but the bike park wardens do.. :banana:

firefight.

wari
17th December 2003, 20:50
Was up there for the first time last week with XRNR ... came across a nice looking pheasant as I was nannying around ... stared at me as if to say WTF are you doing here white boy.

Had a ball untill I fell off and stalled the bike (only kick start xr600) ... took 1/2 an hour to get the b'stard to go again ... progressively stripped myself down the longer it took . Talk about a good workout !!!

Firefight
17th December 2003, 20:53
[QUOTE=wari]Was up there for the first time last week with XRNR ... came across a nice looking pheasant as I was nannying around ... stared at me as if to say WTF are you doing here white boy.

Its not the Pheasants you have to worry about Wari, its the Stags !! :Oops:

firefight :wavey: