PDA

View Full Version : Now that it's all over...

Hitcher
11th July 2005, 08:40
Farewell, Sir Clive.

I loved the Lions fans though. Fantastic folk.

Paul in NZ
11th July 2005, 09:31
To be honest....

I kinda lost interest once after the first test... The whole 'spin' thing just bores the shit out of me and sucks all the joy from the game. Plain can't be bothered with any of the egos... Just another thing that seems to have gone this way which leads me to suspect that it's my perception of the world thats changing and I'm indeed becoming a true - grumpy old man... :devil2:

Cheers

enigma51
11th July 2005, 09:42
I got a bit pissed off with the media last night. They kept on and on about how great the all blacks are and how shit the Lions are and that Sir clive is shit etc etc etc. Well im sorry to say although the all blacks won against the lions it does not make them that good. When they play in 3 nations they have got to step up there game. If anyone watched the ausie sa game you would have noticed that the speed of the game was about 3 times faster than the lions all blacks game!

Now lets hear all the comments !!!!!

sels1
11th July 2005, 09:52
Enjoyed having the Lions supporters here, mostly a pretty good bunch. Feel Sir Clive made some decisions that wernt that clever, not that he would ever admit to it. I felt the Lions had more potential as a team than they showed - but still happy the ABs gave them a lesson in rugby. The Aussies and the Sprinboks wont be so easy, but I think Mr Henry and co are on to it.

Lou Girardin
11th July 2005, 15:23
NZ's in danger of beating the Aussies at something.

Being the worlds worst winners.

scumdog
12th July 2005, 00:08
NZ's in danger of beating the Aussies at something.

I thought it was just me that thought that!!!!!!!

A more graceless bunch of winners I have never met, what gives? are the Kiwis not use to winning or something??

If my kid acted like that after his team won a high-school game I would feel I had failed him.

Big Dave
12th July 2005, 00:46

Not true - we win lots & lots of things. :rofl:

Lou Girardin
12th July 2005, 09:33
Not true - we win lots & lots of things. :rofl:

Point proven.

Blackbird
12th July 2005, 14:23
This attachment is brilliant!

El Dopa
12th July 2005, 20:40
Farewell, Sir Clive.

I loved the Lions fans though. Fantastic folk.

Thankyou for your kind words Mr Hitch.

Farewell and good riddance to Sir Clive. Let us know when you return to reality. "We didn't lose, we just came second".

And my apologies that we couldn't bring a team over that could play more than 20 minutes of decent rugby over a three game series.